June 17 Crop Formation Evolves Over 3 Days

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5989
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:38 am
Location: My happy place

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 2:27 am » by Newearthman


http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009 ... e2009.html
Is it depicting the swine flue or a sperm and egg..... What do you think?
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 642
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:53 pm
Location: Louisiana, U.S.A.

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 3:05 pm » by Blaborde1488


IT LOOKS LIKE A MOTHER SHIP WITH ESCORTS.

Conspirator
Posts: 1812
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:23 am

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 3:24 pm » by Thesaint


Using the more elaborate/complex ones as a guideline this, imo, looks quite rough, If there had to be two catagories, first column headed,"unexplained" and the second column headed, "humans responsible" then this would definately go into the second column. Again this is IMO.

Conspirator
Posts: 5671
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:28 am

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 3:53 pm » by Drextin


Yeah the key thing to remember here is that it was known that this circle was "evolving" but yet no one thought to stick around over night to see what was making it? Fact is they screwed it up and then had to try and fix it over the next few days. such an obvious event and the croppies still fall all over themselves thinking it is alien made.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10610
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 3:57 pm » by Cornbread714


drextin wrote:Yeah the key thing to remember here is that it was known that this circle was "evolving" but yet no one thought to stick around over night to see what was making it? Fact is they screwed it up and then had to try and fix it over the next few days. such an obvious event and the croppies still fall all over themselves thinking it is alien made.


Dammit, I just posted the same question on the other thread. I guess I have to wake up pretty early in the afternoon to get one past 'ol Drex...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Writer
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 5:13 pm

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 4:05 pm » by Scamma


FAKE, FAKE, FAKE, FAKE, FAKE.
COME ON GUYS PROPER CROP CIRCLES LOOK BRILLIANT, THIS ONE LOOKS AMATEUR. I MEAN OVER THREE DAYS..... NA FAKE. LOOK AT OTHER PICS AND YOU'LL TELL. CONFIRMED "REAL" CROPS CIRCLES' THAT SHOW SCIENTFIC PROOF THAT IT HAD BEEN MICROWAVED SOMEHOW.

Conspirator
Posts: 5671
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:28 am

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 4:13 pm » by Drextin


cornbread714 wrote:
drextin wrote:Yeah the key thing to remember here is that it was known that this circle was "evolving" but yet no one thought to stick around over night to see what was making it? Fact is they screwed it up and then had to try and fix it over the next few days. such an obvious event and the croppies still fall all over themselves thinking it is alien made.


Dammit, I just posted the same question on the other thread. I guess I have to wake up pretty early in the afternoon to get one past 'ol Drex...

whats funny is we were basically posting the same thing at the same time. 8:53 and 8:54. I guess it isn't that much of a coincidence considering just how obvious this circle is as a hoax.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5989
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:38 am
Location: My happy place

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 6:11 pm » by Newearthman


You would think someone would set up a few time lapsed cameras or something :headscratch: The lack of evidence for human/alien responsability makes both possible. How about the burial mounds that we found while doing an arial servey in the area of the crop formations?They are thought to be about 6000 years old and are located 24kilometers from Stonehenge. Something magical was happening aroung our planet 5 to 20 thousand years ago.Maybe the crop formations will lead to ,or reviel ,our hidden history on Earth.
Image

Initiate
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:01 am

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 6:16 pm » by Funkt33


FAKE

Nasty swirly lines and made over 3 days. No crop circle I have ever heard of has taken days to make.It looks like a crap copy of the jellyfish one from a couple of weeks back.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10610
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 6:19 pm » by Cornbread714


newearthman wrote:You would think someone would set up a few time lapsed cameras or something :headscratch: The lack of evidence for human/alien responsability makes both possible. How about the burial mounds that we found while doing an arial servey in the area of the crop formations?They are thought to be about 6000 years old and are located 24kilometers from Stonehende. Something magical was happening aroung our planet 10 to 20 thousand years ago,maybe the crop formations will lead to or reviel our hidden history on Earth.


I'd be more inclined to buy a theory concerning elemental forces than aliens (of course, I've also wondered if the two might be one and the same).
The pre-Christian England was a very weird place, and I do sometimes wonder if the Nature spirits that the Pagans believed in are (were) real. Of course, all old cultures believed in Nature spirits. Maybe we forgot how to communicate with them and this is the only way for them to talk to us now.

Or not... (tin foil hat on, and fully functioning...)
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook