June 21 Awsome New Crop Formations!

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 9:45 pm » by Thesaint

I totaly disagree with the comment about there being no real investigators but I totally agree with you on this:-
Lets leave the debate for other threads instead of hijacking this one
Drextin

Its like :bang; for both sides of the fence.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 10:10 pm » by Drextin

thesaint wrote:I totaly disagree with the comment about there being no real investigators but I totally agree with you on this:-
Lets leave the debate for other threads instead of hijacking this one
Drextin

Its like :bang; for both sides of the fence.

It is very hard for me because I'm a ex believer who even wrote papers on them in school. It wasn't till my late twenties that I started really studying the whole thing and then about 5 years ago I became convinced that it didn't make sense..........so I was a believer longer than I've been convinced that they are a hoax.

Thats why I wanted to leave this thread friendly...........because everyone is being pretty cool and there is no need to upset that.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 10:20 pm » by Slith

Gazbom?

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Initiate

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 10:44 pm » by 999plan

Earthman,

I like your "man-made" selections (definitely seem amateur), but I personally would replace the jellyfish one with the Y-Y from today. For now, I would classify that one as "Other Source" for two main reasons:
1) The symmetry is not just good; it's impeccable! If you take a very close look at its alignment to the irrigation lines, primarily the center line (which I believe are used as fabrication marks) and the uniformity of the bent stalks ... personally it gives me chills. I'm quite a symmetry freak (as some of you may have speculated) so I tend to recognize these things right away. Granted, this is a much smaller formation so it would be easier to make more precisely from the ground. To me it just screams aerial made somehow.
2) The implied message is simplistically elegant. To me, it symbolizes the definite union of two separate yet equally balanced (Y-Y) life forces. Not sure WHO it is speaking of, but truly a very spiritual concept especially at this pivotal and tumultuous time.

Anyhow, that's my opinion ...

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 22, 2009 3:15 am » by Newearthman

999plan wrote:

Earthman,

I like your "man-made" selections (definitely seem amateur), but I personally would replace the jellyfish one with the Y-Y from today. For now, I would classify that one as "Other Source" for two main reasons:
1) The symmetry is not just good; it's impeccable! If you take a very close look at its alignment to the irrigation lines, primarily the center line (which I believe are used as fabrication marks) and the uniformity of the bent stalks ... personally it gives me chills. I'm quite a symmetry freak (as some of you may have speculated) so I tend to recognize these things right away. Granted, this is a much smaller formation so it would be easier to make more precisely from the ground. To me it just screams aerial made somehow.
2) The implied message is simplistically elegant. To me, it symbolizes the definite union of two separate yet equally balanced (Y-Y) life forces. Not sure WHO it is speaking of, but truly a very spiritual concept especially at this pivotal and tumultuous time.

Anyhow, that's my opinion ...

I agree! I just didn't want to have two examples of the ying/yang . It was hard to find another one this year that didn't seem to be man made.

brillbilly

PostMon Jun 22, 2009 3:24 am » by brillbilly

i just posted some real mind blowing crop formations in pictures,take a peek as i think you may like,it makes you think. :banana: :dancing: :cheers: ps not good enuf on pc yet to get them to here,lol :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 22, 2009 3:45 am » by Newearthman

brillbilly wrote:i just posted some real mind blowing crop formations in pictures,take a peek as i think you may like,it makes you think. :banana: :dancing: :cheers: ps not good enuf on pc yet to get them to here,lol :cheers:

I'm not too good either plus I'm on dial up! If you want to give a link to a webpage just type in the address in your post and it will link automaticly. :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 22, 2009 3:58 am » by TheDuck

I like this one its very good but definitly man made i.m.o.

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

brillbilly

PostMon Jun 22, 2009 4:00 am » by brillbilly

newearthman wrote:
brillbilly wrote:i just posted some real mind blowing crop formations in pictures,take a peek as i think you may like,it makes you think. :banana: :dancing: :cheers: ps not good enuf on pc yet to get them to here,lol :cheers:

I'm not too good either plus I'm on dial up! If you want to give a link to a webpage just type in the address in your post and it will link automaticly. :cheers:

thanks mate im still reading pc for idiots but its all cool. :dancing: :cheers:

Initiate

PostMon Jun 22, 2009 4:04 am » by Crazynutsx

I think the ying yang is defiantly man made but the other one looks more strange

PreviousNext