June 21 Awsome New Crop Formations!

Initiate

PostMon Jun 22, 2009 4:41 am » by Baboogdi

Well, not to be argumentative, but there are indeed people that investigate these anomalies. Scientist that test for radiation, and examine the stalks, and test the soil. In fact there have been some honest-to-God findings that pose some serious questions.
I'm no scientist but I have been in the heavy construction field most of my adult life. I know if I were given a drawing and a crew with all the needed tools I couldn't get most of these done in a night and maybe not a week with the precision that is exhibited. I don't know who is doing them but I have some doubts about whether men could do them in the time frame their appearances suggests is available.

brillbilly

PostMon Jun 22, 2009 5:05 am » by brillbilly

baboogdi wrote:Well, not to be argumentative, but there are indeed people that investigate these anomalies. Scientist that test for radiation, and examine the stalks, and test the soil. In fact there have been some honest-to-God findings that pose some serious questions.
I'm no scientist but I have been in the heavy construction field most of my adult life. I know if I were given a drawing and a crew with all the needed tools I couldn't get most of these done in a night and maybe not a week with the precision that is exhibited. I don't know who is doing them but I have some doubts about whether men could do them in the time frame their appearances suggests is available.

i agree about the timeframe.i have been to 3 as i live in uk about an hours drive from wiltshire and when you stand in a formation that is 600ft long and has 400 circles the middle circle being 70ft across then i do think it is mindblowing.there could well be a higher intellegence at work i dont know,i just love them for there complexity and im blown away. :banana: :dancing:

Initiate

PostMon Jun 22, 2009 6:41 am » by 999plan

baboogdi wrote:Well, not to be argumentative, but there are indeed people that investigate these anomalies. Scientist that test for radiation, and examine the stalks, and test the soil. In fact there have been some honest-to-God findings that pose some serious questions.

Interesting ... nice to have a good "feet on the ground" type of perspective rather than just our mostly speculative conjecture (at least mine) ... welcome to the discussion baboogdi!

So, we basically have five schools of thought on crop circles if I'm looking at this objectively:
1) Always man-made (mostly from those intoxicated UK boyz)
2) Alien made (Extra-terrestrial)
3) External source (Military, government, spiritual manifestation, etc.)
4) Physical or earthly cause (crop mutation, electro-magnetic field disturbance, etc.)
5) Pictorial hoax (those Photoshop bastards ...) (Forgot this one and added on a re-edit)

Personally, I'm in camp #3 at present! That shouldn't surprise anyone ....

Your serve guys .... (a little tennis humor)

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 22, 2009 6:54 am » by Darrylmckay

as I just said in ying yang, could they please leave a coherant message next time, something along the lines of "hi, will call next week, same time same place".
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Initiate

PostMon Jun 22, 2009 5:15 pm » by 999plan

darrylmckay wrote:as I just said in ying yang, could they please leave a coherant message next time, something along the lines of "hi, will call next week, same time same place".

There are and have been many civilizations on earth that have a written language composed from just symbols. Just because English or some other "letter" type language is not used does not minimize or dismiss the intent.

New theory, if these are truly alien in origin and let's just say we have some dormant alien DNA within us somewhere, maybe they are messages to "awaken" our alien selves ... gives credibility to someone's post about these not even being messages for us, but rather for the aliens who walk among us or within us ... gives new meaning to "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" ... :scary: :scary: :scary: ... LOL, nawh, that just sounds way too wacky ..... still :owned:

Another theory, maybe these things are being "activated" or "activating something" as we pass through that new black matter radiation belt. They are messages from a distant past earth civilization (Atlantis for example) so that we can hopefully learn something from their past experiences and not destroy our planet or something positive like that ... I kinda like this one much better because it gives some credibility as to why they might all be concentrated in one region (for the most part ... the rest are hoaxes) .... :owned:

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 22, 2009 5:23 pm » by Drextin

So, we basically have five schools of thought on crop circles if I'm looking at this objectively:
4) Physical or earthly cause (crop mutation, electro-magnetic field disturbance, etc.)
5) Pictorial hoax (those Photoshop bastards ...) (Forgot this one and added on a re-edit)

Why is it when you guys hear someone say it is man made you automatically think its drunk people doing it for kicks?

Thats your perception not mine or others. We are saying that they are done by artists with great technology..............which is why the crop circles continue to get better and more complex.

How can you guys debate the other side if you can't even grasp what they are saying?
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostMon Jun 22, 2009 5:33 pm » by 999plan

drextin wrote:

Why is it when you guys hear someone say it is man made you automatically think its drunk people doing it for kicks?

Thats your perception not mine or others. We are saying that they are done by artists with great technology..............which is why the crop circles continue to get better and more complex.

How can you guys debate the other side if you can't even grasp what they are saying?

Just sarcasm, Drex, but thanks for calling me on that one ... actually, you make an excellent point. These are truly artistic and as such have spawned a whole money-making apparatus for the local economies ... more than for just buying a few pints ...

I absolutely agree with you that the tech seems to be improving by leaps and bounds ... a respectable feat in its own right ... maybe there should be a C-C Award given out each year ... yesterday's Y-Y symbol would make an excellent trophy don't ya think??? :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 22, 2009 5:57 pm » by Drextin

Actually man I jumped the gun a bit. I'm sarcastic when referring to certain aspects of the other sides argument so it was hypocritical of me to say anything.

I guess my point is this.........I do not believe just any human can makes these circles. It has to be someone who is artistic and technically savvy. So if some guy off the street claims to have made any of them and has no background in the skill set I mentioned then he is lying.

Again 999 my bad for jumping.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Previous