June 21 Awsome New Crop Formations!

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 6:56 pm » by Newearthman

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009 ... t2009.html
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009 ... 2009c.html
Somebodys trying to prove a point to us. This is getting too weird and too frequent. The second one looks like the kind of alien schematic that we have seen in the past. These formations seem to be a mix of science and spirit! I'm getting goose bumps...hard to type with shakey hands! :alien: :ghost:
Last edited by Newearthman on Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 6:58 pm » by Drextin

The first one would make a cool tat!
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 7:02 pm » by Newearthman

drextin wrote:The first one would make a cool tat!

I was thinking the same thing about some of these patterns! They sure dig the Ying/Yang.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 7:14 pm » by Drextin

newearthman wrote:
drextin wrote:The first one would make a cool tat!

I was thinking the same thing about some of these patterns! They sure dig the Ying/Yang.

I came across a site awhile back that had some of the coolest circles I've ever seen and a lot of them were based on the yin/yang design. I wish I could remember what site it was.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 7:20 pm » by Thesaint

There are people out there desperate to have it accepted that humans are responsible for all C/C but I'm afraid you will never convince us until you provide one with (and I keep saying this) the beautiful complexity of some of them. Lets give them a scale from say 1-20. These are quite good ones but in my humble opinion its still a 5-7 at the very max. I am giving my honest opinion because whether their is a more sinister reason/backing for trying to cloud the issue or just an ego trip, either way if there is just 1 that we cannot explain away (and I think there are many) then this behavoir is IMO pretty low as real investigators have their hands full trying to get to the truth. These are (I think man made) One is symbolism that we have all seen and the other just to confuse. I bet my bottom dollar that as soon as one is created that passes the grade someone will come out of the woodwork to claim the job thus rewinding the clock back to the eighties where we all thought they were made by to old guys in the UK. This time though there are enough people on top of the situation to prevent this from happening. The great thing is that claimed man made ones never reach the grade, not by a long chalk. But you can always prove me wrong, I just don't seem to understand the motivation in the desperate attempt to prove we humans are responsible. It would be easy to prove, JUST MAKE ONE THAT'S SPECTACULAR! And again don't refer me to any vids or links thats been made up to the date 0f 21 June 2009 because I have seen them all. (I bet they do though, that's there only defence, over and over and over and over and over) you get the picture? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

P.S I'm not saying that Aliens made them either, I just don't know who or what is responsible.
p.p.s. sorry I have looked again and on he 1-20 scale I rate them a 6 at the very max!

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 7:30 pm » by Drextin

thesaint wrote:There are people out there desperate to have it accepted that humans are responsible for all C/C but I'm afraid you will never convince us until you provide one with (and I keep saying this) the beautiful complexity of some of them. Lets give them a scale from say 1-20. These are quite good ones but in my humble opinion its still a 5-7 at the very max. I am giving my honest opinion because whether their is a more sinister reason/backing for trying to cloud the issue or just an ego trip, either way if there is just 1 that we cannot explain away (and I think there are many) then this behavoir is IMO pretty low as real investigators have their hands full trying to get to the truth. These are (I think man made) One is symbolism that we have all seen and the other just to confuse. I bet my bottom dollar that as soon as one is created that passes the grade someone will come out of the woodwork to claim the job thus rewinding the clock back to the eighties where we all thought they were made by to old guys in the UK. This time though there are enough people on top of the situation to prevent this from happening. The great thing is that claimed man made ones never reach the grade, not by a long chalk. But you can always prove me wrong, I just don't seem to understand the motivation in the desperate attempt to prove we humans are responsible. It would be easy to prove, JUST MAKE ONE THAT'S SPECTACULAR! And again don't refer me to any vids or links thats been made up to the date 0f 21 June 2009 because I have seen them all. (I bet they do though, that's there only defence, over and over and over and over and over) you get the picture? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Not really in the mood to get into all of this again but I will address some points......

There are no REAL investigators. They are just people who make money off their so called investigations and it is in their best interest to keep the myth alive.

There is not people on top of this. If they were on top of it I don't think it would be hard to sit in a few fields all night until one appeared and you could catch it all live and be rich.

The fact that crop circles have gotten better over the years which coincides with technological breakthroughs is proof enough really. Aliens who could send us messages would be a lot older species than us and the evolution of their technology would not be any different than when they started. We on the other hand are young and our technologies are rapidly evolving. Making for better and more complex circles.

So you stated your view and I have stated mine. Lets leave the debate for other threads instead of hijacking this one.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 7:39 pm » by Newearthman

Of all the formations this year can someone give an example of 2 they think are man made and 2 they think are made from another source?

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 7:43 pm » by Drextin

newearthman wrote:Of all the formations this year can someone give an example of 2 they think are man made and 2 they think are made from another source?

That is an excellent idea. I'm so biased at the moment from a prolonged debate on the matter I'm going to bow out of participating but I hope others do because it should be interesting and fun.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 7:46 pm » by bugmenot

West Kennett, nr Avebury, Wiltshire. Reported 21st June. :alien: http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009 ... t2009.html not bad my little alien friends

Images Lucy Pringle Copyright 2009

Image Giulia Pellizzari Copyright 2009

Image Russell Stannard Copyright 2009

:alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: not bad my little alien friends

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 8:30 pm » by Newearthman

Next