June 22-24 More Crop Formations

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 3:13 am » by Pindz

rizze wrote:What usually comes with toadstools in mythology?
Faeries,Frogs, And gnomes.I think this is not finished, people in that area should F:censored:n camp out all night and watch that field, I would if I lived down there........seeing as it's good weather and warm.
Maybe tomorrow we will see a Gnome or two.

:flop: ( :nails: )
If here is somebody from the mushroom crop location - instal your cameras :alien: :peep:

Initiate

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 3:18 am » by 999plan

OK, first, I believe this to be man-made formation, but if I was to venture a wild-ass guess as to what it means, well here you go ...

In three solar year's time, the alignment of all the planets will create a type of cosmic shield that will effectively deflect or attract (not sure which) the six smaller asteroids. There will be solar flares from our sun large enough to penetrate the shield, and it will only be from the exploding rings of Saturn that we may all be saved! :owned:

It will be interesting to see what this evolves into in the next few days ... it will obviously morph into something ... good luck to those good ole boyz ... we'll be watching you! :cheers:

brillbilly

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 3:28 am » by brillbilly

pindz wrote:
rizze wrote:What usually comes with toadstools in mythology?
Faeries,Frogs, And gnomes.I think this is not finished, people in that area should F:censored:n camp out all night and watch that field, I would if I lived down there........seeing as it's good weather and warm.
Maybe tomorrow we will see a Gnome or two.

:flop: ( :nails: )
If here is somebody from the mushroom crop location - instal your cameras :alien: :peep:

lol go google earth,a huge part of wiltshire is a military playground i might meet the army boys in the corn.not good as i will be waterboarded under the prevention of terrorism act lol :banana: :dancing: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 3:57 am » by Thesaint

newarthman said "My new theory is that dis-info agents are makeing formations to throw us off track, confuse us and dis-credit the real circle makers and their message."

I have always said this, I dont think they know they are disinfo (hate that term) but you can bet your bottom dollar that someone is providing them with funds to take time out to do this. Either way they deserve no mercy in my book should they be caught, regardless of the motivation. That in itself tells me that what I call the "original" ones need extreme time and study. If someone is going to all his trouble to confuse the issue then what is the purpose and message in the crop circles. I also think there is some sort of pattern in their locations, what that is I just don't know but I think the hoaxes are being done to confuse the locations just as much as the pictograms themselves.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 4:22 am » by Newearthman

It is hard to believe that no one has been caught recently.No suspects and no evidence has come forth, as far as I know, that gives anybody or anything responsability for the c/c.
I'm split 50/50 between human hoaxes/black ops dis-info and Alien/spiritual responsability.
I just hope some real proof comes forward soon! :hmmm:

brillbilly

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 4:39 am » by brillbilly

thesaint wrote:newarthman said "My new theory is that dis-info agents are makeing formations to throw us off track, confuse us and dis-credit the real circle makers and their message."

I have always said this, I dont think they know they are disinfo (hate that term) but you can bet your bottom dollar that someone is providing them with funds to take time out to do this. Either way they deserve no mercy in my book should they be caught, regardless of the motivation. That in itself tells me that what I call the "original" ones need extreme time and study. If someone is going to all his trouble to confuse the issue then what is the purpose and message in the crop circles. I also think there is some sort of pattern in their locations, what that is I just don't know but I think the hoaxes are being done to confuse the locations just as much as the pictograms themselves.

both yours and newearthmans points are valid.the whole of wiltshire is covered in mystries,the county itself is in the so called vale of the white horse.within this area you have avebury with its massive megalithic stones,sillbury hill a huge earth mound, the biggest in europe,stonehendge and loads of neolithic burial mounds dotted around the county.Add to that the white horses that are thousands of years old and are cut in to the white chalk hills.I think the whole county of wiltshire is covered in enigmas and so is the target for more than just newagers and crop circle buffs.there are also questions regarding why the military needs to have its massive training center right in the middle of 1 of the most sacred sites in the country? :headscratch:
Last edited by brillbilly on Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 4:40 am » by 999plan

newearthman wrote:It is hard to believe that no one has been caught recently.No suspects and no evidence has come forth, as far as I know, that gives anybody or anything responsability for the c/c.
I'm split 50/50 between human hoaxes/black ops dis-info and Alien/spiritual responsability.

For the record, I'm right there with you Earthman; pretty much split ... there are some that just seem much more spiritually mysterious and impeccably precise, but then I must admit this part for me is basically subjective wishful thinking rather than verifiable objective proof ...

brillbilly

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 4:46 am » by brillbilly

999plan wrote:
newearthman wrote:It is hard to believe that no one has been caught recently.No suspects and no evidence has come forth, as far as I know, that gives anybody or anything responsability for the c/c.

For the record, I'm right there with you Earthman; pretty much split ... there are some that just seem much more spiritually mysterious and impeccably precise, but then I must admit this part for me is basically subjective wishful thinking rather than verifiable objective proof ...

yes im also sort of 50/50,good points by all :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 4:48 am » by Ph0enix

pindz wrote:the MUSHROOM crop circle is REAL
but what is trying to tell us ?
looks like NUKE MUSHROOM and FLAMES in it

i'm gonna give this crap a chance for a while....
so how about an increase or an exact number of comets or hurricanes as nibiru approaches?

Initiate

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 4:58 am » by 999plan

brillbilly wrote:
thesaint wrote:newarthman said "My new theory is that dis-info agents are makeing formations to throw us off track, confuse us and dis-credit the real circle makers and their message."

both yours and newearthmans points are valid.the whole of wiltshire is covered in mystries,the county itself is in the so called vale of the white horse.within this area you have avebury with its massive megalithic stones,sillbury hill a huge earth mound, the biggest in europe,stonehendge and loads of neolithic burial mounds dotted around the county.Add to that the white horses that are thousands of years old and are cut in to the white chalk hills.I think the whole county of wiltshire is covered in enigmas and so is the target for more than just newagers and crop circle buffs.there are also questions regarding why the military needs to have its massive training center right in the middle of 1 of the most sacred sites in the country? :headscratch:

Serious question: I assume there have been countless soil samples done at these formations so has this region been found to have a high concentration of chalk or earth salts throughout? In other words, is there any trace element or something very electrically conductive found in the soil? I believe someone had commented that there was no evidence of a physical cause so this inquiry is mostly to verify that point.

PreviousNext