June 22-24 More Crop Formations

brillbilly

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 5:21 am » by brillbilly

999plan wrote:
brillbilly wrote:
thesaint wrote:newarthman said "My new theory is that dis-info agents are makeing formations to throw us off track, confuse us and dis-credit the real circle makers and their message."

I have always said this, I dont think they know they are disinfo (hate that term) but you can bet your bottom dollar that someone is providing them with funds to take time out to do this. Either way they deserve no mercy in my book should they be caught, regardless of the motivation. That in itself tells me that what I call the "original" ones need extreme time and study. If someone is going to all his trouble to confuse the issue then what is the purpose and message in the crop circles. I also think there is some sort of pattern in their locations, what that is I just don't know but I think the hoaxes are being done to confuse the locations just as much as the pictograms themselves.

both yours and newearthmans points are valid.the whole of wiltshire is covered in mystries,the county itself is in the so called vale of the white horse.within this area you have avebury with its massive megalithic stones,sillbury hill a huge earth mound, the biggest in europe,stonehendge and loads of neolithic burial mounds dotted around the county.Add to that the white horses that are thousands of years old and are cut in to the white chalk hills.I think the whole county of wiltshire is covered in enigmas and so is the target for more than just newagers and crop circle buffs.there are also questions regarding why the military needs to have its massive training center right in the middle of 1 of the most sacred sites in the country? :headscratch:

Serious question: I assume there have been countless soil samples done at these formations so has this region been found to have a high concentration of chalk or earth salts throughout? In other words, is there any trace element or something very electrically conductive found in the soil? I believe someone had commented that there was no evidence of a physical cause so this inquiry is mostly to verify that point.

there is a guy called collin andrews, he has got samples and he has done massive amounts of research dont know his site of hand but yes samples have been taken.Also it is said that all these areas in wiltshire are linked with lay lines or energy lines and nearly all churches in england are built on these lines and a vortex point were lines intersect is stonehendge/avebury.im not saying this is fact just that there are books and internet stuff on leylines or energy lines could be something in it.i dont no. :cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 5:53 am » by 999plan

Serious question: I assume there have been countless soil samples done at these formations so has this region been found to have a high concentration of chalk or earth salts throughout? In other words, is there any trace element or something very electrically conductive found in the soil? I believe someone had commented that there was no evidence of a physical cause so this inquiry is mostly to verify that point.[/quote]
there is a guy called collin andrews, he has got samples and he has done massive amounts of research dont know his site of hand but yes samples have been taken.Also it is said that all these areas in wiltshire are linked with lay lines or energy lines and nearly all churches in england are built on these lines and a vortex point were lines intersect is stonehendge/avebury.im not saying this is fact just that there are books and internet stuff on leylines or energy lines could be something in it.i dont no. :cheers:[/quote]

Thanks for the info, Billy! Yeah, I've heard some of that before as well about the energy lines ... I'll see if I can follow some of the results ... :cheers:

brillbilly

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 6:04 am » by brillbilly

999plan wrote:Serious question: I assume there have been countless soil samples done at these formations so has this region been found to have a high concentration of chalk or earth salts throughout? In other words, is there any trace element or something very electrically conductive found in the soil? I believe someone had commented that there was no evidence of a physical cause so this inquiry is mostly to verify that point.

there is a guy called collin andrews, he has got samples and he has done massive amounts of research dont know his site of hand but yes samples have been taken.Also it is said that all these areas in wiltshire are linked with lay lines or energy lines and nearly all churches in england are built on these lines and a vortex point were lines intersect is stonehendge/avebury.im not saying this is fact just that there are books and internet stuff on leylines or energy lines could be something in it.i dont no. :cheers:[/quote]

Thanks for the info, Billy! Yeah, I've heard some of that before as well about the energy lines ... I'll see if I can follow some of the results ... :cheers:[/quote]
nice 1 you do that mate could just be myth but so could ufos,lol sorry i couldnt give you links not be on pc long but on topic crop formations "do blow my mind" well some lol :cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 6:27 am » by Lowsix

Lol its funny that with all the speculation about messages, that no one got this.
Im not going to spell it ALL out for you , but i'll just say this.

This circle is actually a tutorial on Growing Magic mushrooms.
Things to look into:

Maturation times, harvest time, and spore prints...(number of stages)
and a couple other hints...

see the dots under the cap?
SPORE PRINTS PEOPLE..
Its how you propagate the next set,
or determine the species of 'found' shrooms".

woot..chalk one up for LowSix.

The aliens is tellin us how to grow our own.
That fukin rules.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 7:17 am » by Darrylmckay

I think camping out in the feilds is part of the problem, bored, lets go camping and wait for the aliens to make a crop circle, nothing happening?, I know lets smoke the rest of that pot and make one of our own.

Seriously if these are alien messages get the bloody guys an english dictionary, clear messages huys, we really are not that smart down here (obviously).
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Initiate

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 8:27 am » by Warngen

ph0enix wrote:
pindz wrote:the MUSHROOM crop circle is REAL
but what is trying to tell us ?
looks like NUKE MUSHROOM and FLAMES in it

i'm gonna give this crap a chance for a while....
so how about an increase or an exact number of comets or hurricanes as nibiru approaches?

no one can give those statistics since the nibiru deal isnt coming in 2012 (maybe later but not in 2012)

even sitchin says:
(from wikipedia)
Sitchin has recently put forth his own date in the year 2085 for the next passage of Nibiru, but the date most talked about is 2012, which marks the end of the Maya calendar.
It's only information and it is freely given. It doesn't cost you anything and you are under no obligation to believe it or act upon it, or criticize it either. It's just an opinion given in the interest of helping and nothing more.
You come to your own conclusions based on your own experience

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 8:42 am » by Darrylmckay

warngen wrote:no one can give those statistics since the nibiru deal isnt coming in 2012 (maybe later but not in 2012)

even sitchin says:
(from wikipedia)

Quote:
Sitchin has recently put forth his own date in the year 2085 for the next passage of Nibiru, but the date most talked about is 2012, which marks the end of the Maya calendar.

Excellent, hes coming sometime time the next 70 years and if Im wrong, who cares wont be around for anyone to call me on it.
When exactly did L.Ron Hubbard say those crazy Zetans will be back to collect those souls, I should know but havnt kept up my payments to the church lately so they refuse to tell me, I just hope they dont run into each other.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Writer

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 8:55 am » by Molly821

It looks to me as a reprsentation of the coming of the winged planet. Coming in solar cycles or timed in some way with the moon and the big dome part looks like earth getting hit you can see the lower part of South America, Antartica and Part of Australia. It looks like an impact into our planet.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 8:58 am » by Lowsix

hm..earth calling people of earth...

Its an amanita..

AND ITS A GROW TUTORIAL..
AND THOSE ARE SPORE PRINTS..

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 10:35 am » by Jackmfunion

Maybe the Aliens forgot to charge the batteries on their lazer, looks like they used a felt tip pen thats ran out!

PreviousNext