June 22-24 More Crop Formations

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 10:36 am » by Drextin

pindz wrote:
brillbilly wrote:some of these are abit rushed by the look of things and manmade to me, and im not going to rush down to wiltshire to have a look at these, but i will be going when some of the more mind blowing crop formations turn up, but for now it is the silly season where man and corn can have a happy union for 6 hours at night,lol :banana: :dancing: :cheers:

first crop circle is probably man - made

but the Mushroom crop circle is not man made on 95%

Did....did......did......pindz just admit something had nothing to do with aliens? Does that mean he has to put his own name on his disinfo list?

This has been brought up before but since it is a prominent theme on this thread........

All soil samples and crop samples are analyzed by a select group of "researchers" they will not allow anyone else to have a look at them so their claims can be backed up. The farmers won't allow outside researchers access to their fields either.............which right there tells you they are all working together for some common cause.

There are thousands of croppies who flock to that area to observe the formations. True that trying to watch for a wreck at one intersection might be futile.......but thousands at different intersections year after year would most certainly see something.

So why are crop circles only done under the cover of darkness.........there is NO extra value to doing so like plants react better at night to radiation, why are the farmers and the researchers so dead set against allowing anyone else access to study the circles? why are there never any insurance claims for these circles?

If they were real mysteries the farmers would file insurance claims. The insurance companies would then launch investigations until they found out the truth..............I know a few things about insurance fraud and those who investigate them.........I once was an insurance fraud investigator while saving money to launch my business.........they have the money and resources to get to the bottom of things. So the farmers refuse to file claims so they don't break the law and get the hired artist into trouble as well. The crops are barely destroyed and the little that is can be offset by the large amount of money for sightseeing.

Also another thing no one has ever addressed............if these circles had any hint of the radiation they claim is there..........the whole field would have to be burned because it would pose a health risk to the consumer. Ah......never thunk of that did ya?
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 2:27 pm » by Dboyseeker

:D Check the haedline on this link.... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/8118257.stm

Not having a dig, just amused me..
"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs." NASA Astronaut Scott Carpenter

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 2:29 pm » by Drextin

dboyseeker wrote::D Check the haedline on this link.... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/8118257.stm

That is funny shit.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 2:30 pm » by Pindz

dboyseeker wrote::D Check the haedline on this link.... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/8118257.stm

Australian wallabies are eating opium poppies and creating crop circles as they hop around "as high as a kite", a government official has said.
bahahahahahahaha

Initiate

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 3:23 pm » by Cognoscenti

@ 999plan: Taken from Secrets in the Fields by Freddy Silva, page 120:
Historically, crop circles have strategically referenced aquifers, ponds, wells, or underground water tanks. There is also a disprprtionately large number of incidences in which circles appear over areas where the groundwater is close to the surface, primarily in southern England where the chalk aquifer, the DEEPEST IN THE WORLD, provides an excellent moisture trap.
Historian Bian Grist has made a detailed analysis of the positioning of crop circle events and shows how the majority prefer aquiferious ground. This preference for sites bearing a vital relationship with water was further borne out when, in the dry summers of 1989 and 1990, the circles appeared closer to the edge of the aquifer, causing one to wonder whether or not their placements might in some way be influenced by the relative position of subsurface water levels at the moments in time when the events occurred."
Similar conclusions were independently reached and reinforced by Steve Page, and Glen Broughton ten years later when they found 78.6% of recorded crop circles appeared over chalk and greensand. When the placement of the aquifers is taken into accont the figure rises to 87.2%."
It has been subsequently been observed that as the geographic area of the aquifer shrinks as the summer progresses the concentration of crop circles follows its perimeter.
This is yet another piece of evidence unknown to the hoaxers and skeptics that we are dealing with a non-human produced phenomenon.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 3:33 pm » by Drextin

cognoscenti wrote:@ 999plan: Taken from Secrets in the Fields by Freddy Silva, page 120:
Historically, crop circles have strategically referenced aquifers, ponds, wells, or underground water tanks. There is also a disprprtionately large number of incidences in which circles appear over areas where the groundwater is close to the surface, primarily in southern England where the chalk aquifer, the DEEPEST IN THE WORLD, provides an excellent moisture trap.
Historian Bian Grist has made a detailed analysis of the positioning of crop circle events and shows how the majority prefer aquiferious ground. This preference for sites bearing a vital relationship with water was further borne out when, in the dry summers of 1989 and 1990, the circles appeared closer to the edge of the aquifer, causing one to wonder whether or not their placements might in some way be influenced by the relative position of subsurface water levels at the moments in time when the events occurred."
Similar conclusions were independently reached and reinforced by Steve Page, and Glen Broughton ten years later when they found 78.6% of recorded crop circles appeared over chalk and greensand. When the placement of the aquifers is taken into accont the figure rises to 87.2%."
It has been subsequently been observed that as the geographic area of the aquifer shrinks as the summer progresses the concentration of crop circles follows its perimeter.
This is yet another piece of evidence unknown to the hoaxers and skeptics that we are dealing with a non-human produced phenomenon.

Uh...........thats because without water there isn't enough moisture to bend the crops and have them form like you want them to. Greener crops make for prettier circles since the crops are stiff enough to form correctly but not so dry they break off and scatter.

I'm sure you didn't mean to make one of the best arguments for the otherside but you just did.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 4:06 pm » by Cognoscenti

Drextin, you obviously don't know the difference between surface water and sub- surface, ie deep, aquifeious water.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 5:54 pm » by 999plan

cognoscenti wrote:@ 999plan: Taken from Secrets in the Fields by Freddy Silva, page 120:

Cog, thank you for the info ... for me, I'll just say the usage and presence of water whether surface or sub-aquifer isn't conclusive proof as to WHO is doing it, it just helps clarify HOW they maybe made. Let's just suppose we call the man-made technique "low tech" and the alien technique "high tech", they still may apply derivatives of the same scientific process to make the damn things! That's completely objective ...

As an Engineer, this question was primarily to get at the root of understanding the technology being used to make them vs. who is actually doing it ... however, the two schools are free to continue their battle as to who and why because of the implied importance ... which really IS important for many other reasons (credibility/discredibility, significant message/pure artistic expression, financial gain/fraud, etc.).

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 6:00 pm » by Drextin

cognoscenti wrote:Drextin, you obviously don't know the difference between surface water and sub- surface, ie deep, aquifeious water.

Oh you mean the deep underground water that supplies nutrient rich moisture that keeps the crops healthy even when rain is scarce sub-surface water? cause I was thinking you were talking about the other deep underground water that supplies nutrient rich moisture to crops to keep them healthy even when there is no rain sub-surface water......my bad.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 6:11 pm » by Bettyboolean

ImageImage

PreviousNext