June 22-24 More Crop Formations

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 6:16 pm » by Cornbread714

bettyboolean wrote:http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20090625/tod-opium-eating-wallabies-get-high-make-37b0eca.html

:peep:

It's about the last cause anyone would have ever guessed.

Marsupial junkies.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

brillbilly

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 7:12 pm » by brillbilly

well i still stand by what i posted that the crop formations in this post are manmade in my opinion and thats not to say that all formations are manmade.as i see it the debate will move on to the next formation pictures that turn up here.I find some fasinating just for the artistic content whether some are done by the military or locals or plasma or et or humping deer im not bothered but the farmers are as it causes so much damage.im no expert on crop formations,i just live close to wilshire so i give a bit of the background as to the area not as to who makes them.i couldnt be arsed to go stomping crops at night and i would not like the thought of having to make 400 circles some 70ft accross in 6 hours of darkness,i would balls up just getting 1 circle right,lol :dancing: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 7:52 pm » by Eaganthorn

brillbilly wrote:well i still stand by what i posted that the crop formations in this post are manmade in my opinion and thats not to say that all formations are manmade.as i see it the debate will move on to the next formation pictures that turn up here.I find some fasinating just for the artistic content whether some are done by the military or locals or plasma or et or humping deer im not bothered but the farmers are as it causes so much damage.im no expert on crop formations,i just live close to wilshire so i give a bit of the background as to the area not as to who makes them.i couldnt be arsed to go stomping crops at night and i would not like the thought of having to make 400 circles some 70ft accross in 6 hours of darkness,i would balls up just getting 1 circle right,lol :dancing: :cheers:

I'll say it, all crop formations that have any indication of intelligent design are man made. I say this with all honesty and confidence since there is no known proof or evidence to support any other theory. There is only uninformed opinions of contradiction to this well established fact.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 8:02 pm » by Newearthman

LowSix wrote:Lol its funny that with all the speculation about messages, that no one got this.
Im not going to spell it ALL out for you , but i'll just say this.

This circle is actually a tutorial on Growing Magic mushrooms.
Things to look into:

Maturation times, harvest time, and spore prints...(number of stages)
and a couple other hints...

see the dots under the cap?
SPORE PRINTS PEOPLE..
Its how you propagate the next set,
or determine the species of 'found' shrooms".

woot..chalk one up for LowSix.

The aliens is tellin us how to grow our own.
That fukin rules.

So your with me on a mushroom trip? :dancing: If I could only get my hands on some spores! :headscratch:

brillbilly

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 8:13 pm » by brillbilly

eaganthorn wrote:
brillbilly wrote:well i still stand by what i posted that the crop formations in this post are manmade in my opinion and thats not to say that all formations are manmade.as i see it the debate will move on to the next formation pictures that turn up here.I find some fasinating just for the artistic content whether some are done by the military or locals or plasma or et or humping deer im not bothered but the farmers are as it causes so much damage.im no expert on crop formations,i just live close to wilshire so i give a bit of the background as to the area not as to who makes them.i couldnt be arsed to go stomping crops at night and i would not like the thought of having to make 400 circles some 70ft accross in 6 hours of darkness,i would balls up just getting 1 circle right,lol :dancing: :cheers:

I'll say it, all crop formations that have any indication of intelligent design are man made. I say this with all honesty and confidence since there is no known proof or evidence to support any other theory. There is only uninformed opinions of contradiction to this well established fact.

thanks.i wish i could know for sure but i dont.i like the end result and artistic nature that all. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 25, 2009 8:32 pm » by Eaganthorn

brillbilly wrote:
eaganthorn wrote: I'll say it, all crop formations that have any indication of intelligent design are man made. I say this with all honesty and confidence since there is no known proof or evidence to support any other theory. There is only uninformed opinions of contradiction to this well established fact.

thanks.i wish i could know for sure but i dont.i like the end result and artistic nature that all. :cheers:

No worries, if you keep a clear head, you'll eventually come to realize the truth of what is fact verses fiction and hype.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Previous