JUNIPER PROPHECY?

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 778
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:41 pm

PostMon Dec 27, 2010 11:43 pm » by Nyarelathodep


mikelkhall wrote:
nyarelathodep wrote:


I'm not as cynical as I sound. I have myself had events take place in my life that could be more easily explained as supernatural than natural. That being said I have no problem in my existing paradigm for a belief in prophecy or any other supernatural occurrences. My problem is with blind faith where a person believes in something but does not at least try to understand the true nature of what they believe in. "I believe in prophecy therefore there must be a God or some other higher power".

I believe in me. The human being. And I believe that we have great potential for good or evil. I also believe that since we operate on specific frequencies that we should, in effect, be able to manipulate those frequencies.

I believe that some people are able to do this unconsciously while others, i.e. remote viewers, are able to do so in a very limited way. This is only because we do not understand the true nature of our minds as yet.

Cayce might have been in tune with a part of his mind that most people aren't able to appreciate. He had some ideas about the soul, God, reincarnation, etc. that I have trouble swallowing. That doesn't mean that I don't believe that he might have been able to see things that we couldn't though. Tesla was a fantastic man who I believe was able to utilize a larger portion of his mind than most of us and was able to build complex devices in his head.


I would say we share much common ground then. There was much Cayce said concerning certain cosmological aspects I had a hard time understanding/accepting and my initial inclination was to dismiss. As I have come along, persuing knowledge from myriad angles and disciplines, I have come to understand alot better much of what he had to say...particulary concerning the nature of what we concieve as "hell" and the role of Saturn. Something I have come to understand is the brain is not what recieves information, it is rather the heart...which then sends such data to the mind for storage. Very few people are even willing to consider any of this, though so many experiments have provided repeatable proof of this via electromagnetic monitoring. Because of this, it becomes easy to understand information and intelligence as an infinite flow of energy in the field all around us, a stream to which some (Tesla and Cayce both come to mind) have a certain attunement to, an attunement which can be developed by anyone (Im assuming here, based upon personal experience, which is ongoing). Tesla however, may have had more efficient neural wiring to be able to store and make use of such a connection, wheras perhaps some of the "lunatics" we see out there on the forums, coffee shops, and other places have this increased attunement to the stream but lack the cognitive setup to make better use of it. /Shrugs.
For challenges to come, we stand against the tide...under the banner of the brave. Mission Aetheria...the future belongs to the brave.

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:21 am

PostMon Dec 27, 2010 11:44 pm » by Mikelkhall


I believe a lot of what was written in 1984 has happened, is happening and is about to happen in our world. Orwell was a very intelligent person and had an insight into the socioeconomic system of the world that is staggering. Of course he was brought up during a time when we still loved to learn and teach truth. Sadly, because of a few, our schools have been dumbed down to the extent that what is being taught in the 12th grade used to be taught in the 6th.

Cayce did so many readings that I don't believe anyone knows for sure how many he really did. Cayce did try to use his "powers" a few times in order to help either himself or others financially and his abilities always let him down. Only after he was able to receive enough donations did he apply himself full time in the "trance" arena.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostMon Dec 27, 2010 11:54 pm » by Spock


mikelkhall wrote:
nyarelathodep wrote:


I'm not as cynical as I sound. I have myself had events take place in my life that could be more easily explained as supernatural than natural. That being said I have no problem in my existing paradigm for a belief in prophecy or any other supernatural occurrences. My problem is with blind faith where a person believes in something but does not at least try to understand the true nature of what they believe in. "I believe in prophecy therefore there must be a God or some other higher power".

I believe in me. The human being. And I believe that we have great potential for good or evil. I also believe that since we operate on specific frequencies that we should, in effect, be able to manipulate those frequencies.

I believe that some people are able to do this unconsciously while others, i.e. remote viewers, are able to do so in a very limited way. This is only because we do not understand the true nature of our minds as yet.

Cayce might have been in tune with a part of his mind that most people aren't able to appreciate. He had some ideas about the soul, God, reincarnation, etc. that I have trouble swallowing. That doesn't mean that I don't believe that he might have been able to see things that we couldn't though. Tesla was a fantastic man who I believe was able to utilize a larger portion of his mind than most of us and was able to build complex devices in his head.



You don't see the dichotomy of this?

My problem is with blind faith where a person believes in something but does not at least try to understand the true nature of what they believe in.

I believe in me. The human being. And I believe that we have great potential for good or evil.



Don't you think that people; that you may consider people that have "blind faith"; actually do ponder these questions? Are these questions only for people without what you consider "blind faith"?

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:21 am

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 12:14 am » by Mikelkhall


spock wrote:
You don't see the dichotomy of this?

My problem is with blind faith where a person believes in something but does not at least try to understand the true nature of what they believe in.

I believe in me. The human being. And I believe that we have great potential for good or evil.



Don't you think that people; that you may consider people that have "blind faith"; actually do ponder these questions? Are these questions only for people without what you consider "blind faith"?
[/quote]

I understand what you are saying but I have faith in myself. The me that I can touch, see, hear, feel and taste. There are a lot of people that have blind faith in something that they cannot touch, etc. and yet do no searching to fully understand what it is that they have faith in.

Faith in a loving God, the one that told the people to kill all the istines, every man, woman, child and animal? The one that killed all the creatures of the earth except for the select few that made it out on the boat?
How bout the God of the Old Testament that was a rehash of even older gods from other lands.

Don't get me wrong. I used to believe in God wholeheartedly. Recently I have come to begin to lose faith in God. I consider myself to be Agnostic at this time. I'm one of the fence straddlers that God hates so much that he will spew me (vomit) from his mouth. Yes I have read the bible, several times through, and have a wall full of dictionaries, commentaries, favorite sermons, etc. Also have a computer full of the same religious texts.

I see no dichotomy in trusting my senses over trusting my ..........what? It's kind of hard to split what you can't touch. I have no problem with others having blind faith. It's their faith not mine. I would never tell them that they are wrong for believing the way that they do. I don't even have a problem with someone trying to convert me. I'm not as bad as the Atheists. LOL. Only if someone tries to convert me they better have something pretty concrete that is going to knock my socks off.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 6:01 am » by Eliakim


I think you will find that Cayce was called the 'Sleeping Prophet' by others not himself. He was a very humble man like most spiritual mediums are. Some mediums are made to feel sleeply and they have no choice but to rest, then when they do they receive prophecy, visions or messages.

As far as trance is concerned it is frowned upon in the Spiritualist Christian Church. However, trance is in the bible. It is mentioned in the book of Acts. Its mentioned in chapters 10, 11 and 22.

In chapter 10, the Apostle Peter is waiting for a meal to be prepared and he falls into a trance. He then sees heaven open a large white sheet and he is given a message. The vision and message is then repeated again in chapter 11.

Chapter 22, speaks of Paul speaking in Aramaic. It mentions his visit to Damascus and he is told to wash his sins away. Now this verse is clearly showing the Christians that the Christ did not take away the sins of the people if he was telling Paul to wash them away. Again he falls into a trance.

Now many think that going to Damascus is a going to a physical place. However, in my divine experience going to Damascus is a spiritual journey in an altered state of consciousness, e.g. trance, not a physical one of actually going to Syria.

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:21 am

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 8:18 am » by Mikelkhall


eliakim wrote:
Now many think that going to Damascus is a going to a physical place. However, in my divine experience going to Damascus is a spiritual journey in an altered state of consciousness, e.g. trance, not a physical one of actually going to Syria.


Ah..So you consider yourself to be a prophet? How does that work? Does God send you messages and tell you to spread the word? How are the messages received by you?
Do you hear voices or see images like television? I am not being facetious I really want to understand your experience.

If, during my psychological evaluation, I answered that I received messages from God I would have been found unfit to be a police officer and certainly not allowed to carry a gun.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1874
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:32 pm

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 8:22 am » by Newdawnrising


Have you seen a Black Wall, Eliakim?
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:21 am

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 9:30 pm » by Mikelkhall


newdawnrising wrote:Have you seen a Black Wall, Eliakim?


I ran into a black wall once.

Well technically it wasn't really black there just wasn't enough light to see it and then WHAM.....

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:21 am

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 9:32 pm » by Mikelkhall


newdawnrising wrote:Have you seen a Black Wall, Eliakim?


I ran into a black wall once.

Well technically it wasn't really black there just wasn't enough light to see it and then WHAM.....

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:30 am

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 9:34 pm » by Antechrist


mikelkhall wrote:Where exactly does the soul reside? Can you see it? Can you touch it? Can you play hopscotch with it? How, outside of your own "faith" can you believe in a soul?
I remember hearing a sermon hinting at those very questions. If you ask someone where their breath comes from, these questions are faced immediately. When I think about my body breathing as a seperate physical entity than one who is laid out for burial, there is a distinct difference. But both bodies, the one which is breathing and the one which is not, contain souls. Soul is the overall essence of a created person, though through personification this essence is often extended to a place(s) or thing(s). As there is only one God, one Source, all soul is made first by the Creator.
the resurrected Prophet of the Most High,
St. John the Baptist,
whom Jesus Christ calls "the Elias who was to come",
your ultimate, penultimate authority


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook