JUNIPER PROPHECY?

Writer

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 10:47 pm » by Antechrist

mikelkhall wrote:Where exactly does the soul reside? Can you see it? Can you touch it? Can you play hopscotch with it? How, outside of your own "faith" can you believe in a soul?
I remember hearing a sermon hinting at those very questions. If you ask someone where their breath comes from, these questions are faced immediately. When I think about my body breathing as a seperate physical entity than one who is laid out for burial, there is a distinct difference. But both bodies, the one which is breathing and the one which is not, contain souls. Soul is the overall essence of a created person, though through personification this essence is often extended to a place(s) or thing(s). As there is only one God, one Source, all soul is made first by the Creator.
the resurrected Prophet of the Most High,
St. John the Baptist,
whom Jesus Christ calls "the Elias who was to come",
your ultimate, penultimate authority

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 10:48 pm » by 99socks

nyarelathodep wrote:
Something I have come to understand is the brain is not what recieves information, it is rather the heart...which then sends such data to the mind for storage. Very few people are even willing to consider any of this, though so many experiments have provided repeatable proof of this via electromagnetic monitoring.

Can you share more? Because through experience, I am learning that this indeed may be true but I have never heard of it from anyone else before. I would love to read up on some more! :cheers:
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Writer

PostTue Dec 28, 2010 11:06 pm » by Antechrist

eliakim wrote:The prophecy doesn't mention Mary or Jesus nor does the rest of the chapter.

That is true, but I included it as it is somewhat seasonal as regards the Church year, and there is the dualism of "falling and rising" as well as the "sign and its opposition."

I agree much with you in regards to the way medicines are handled. The Epistle which includes the prophecy that there would be those forbidding certain foods is a seeming wart in full bloom these days. Then again, much of what is produced is so processed and potent that it is best kept out of reach or not at all. Last summer with all the heat waves would have been a perfect time for many to grow their own medicinal opium in their own back yards. A few frozen pods don't take up much room in the freezer and there is the benefit of ruffage when unprocessed. And that, perhaps, is only the tip of the iceberg lettuce.
St. John the Baptist,

Writer

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 5:55 am » by Antechrist

mikelkhall wrote:And exactly how did Jesus Christ save these souls of men?
By taking upon all our shortcomings and their consequences. Have you ever considered your recent malady, that it was a direct visitation from the Crucified Christ? It has been said that the most precious drops of blood are those which Christ shares personally.

mikelkhall wrote:Better yet how did he walk on water or turn water into wine or throw those bad evil demons into those poor old pigs who then threw themselves off the ledge?

Or how did He make light, or land and sea, or the rest of Creation - the same Who did these things did of what you ask.
St. John the Baptist,

Initiate

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 7:11 pm » by Nyarelathodep

99socks wrote:
nyarelathodep wrote:
Something I have come to understand is the brain is not what recieves information, it is rather the heart...which then sends such data to the mind for storage. Very few people are even willing to consider any of this, though so many experiments have provided repeatable proof of this via electromagnetic monitoring.

Can you share more? Because through experience, I am learning that this indeed may be true but I have never heard of it from anyone else before. I would love to read up on some more! :cheers:

Sure can Socks...I have mentioned "The Intention Experiment" a great many times on this forum, as I believe it to be a very important work in this area. The book presents a model that is easily understood and provides rock solid experiments by very credentialed scientists. On a more personal level, try opening/working with your own heart chakra and see what happenes. Youtube has alot of aids and guides for this sort of work to help. To sum up the gist of what I sad...the heart (chakra/enocrine gland located there/actual organ/and energy field) is like an antenea which picks up the energy stream of thought/consciouness and then transmits the data to the brain for processing, etc.
For challenges to come, we stand against the tide...under the banner of the brave. Mission Aetheria...the future belongs to the brave.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 7:12 pm » by Nyarelathodep

99socks wrote:
nyarelathodep wrote:

Sure can Socks...I have mentioned "The Intention Experiment" a great many times on this forum, as I believe it to be a very important work in this area. The book presents a model that is easily understood and provides rock solid experiments by very credentialed scientists. On a more personal level, try opening/working with your own heart chakra and see what happenes. Youtube has alot of aids and guides for this sort of work to help. To sum up the gist of what I sad...the heart (chakra/enocrine gland located there/actual organ/and energy field) is like an antenea which picks up the energy stream of thought/consciouness and then transmits the data to the brain for processing, etc.
For challenges to come, we stand against the tide...under the banner of the brave. Mission Aetheria...the future belongs to the brave.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 29, 2010 7:49 pm » by 99socks

nyarelathodep wrote:On a more personal level, try opening/working with your own heart chakra and see what happenes. ... is like an antenea which picks up the energy stream of thought/consciouness and then transmits the data to the brain for processing, etc.

Yeah, that's kinda what happened.... :mrgreen:
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 31, 2010 1:44 am » by Eliakim

99socks wrote:
nyarelathodep wrote:

Check out the scientific papers from hearthmath and also the work of William Tiller.

Sorry folks, I haven't been able to read all of your responses.

Don't have a computer at the moment.

Previous