JUNIPER PROPHECY?

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 11:47 pm » by Eliakim

Now there are many on DTV that think they know....

So here is a test for those that think they know about the biblical prophets.

Explain the JUNIPER PROPHECY if you can.

In Isaiah 55 it mentions that God would give a sign to Israel.

"Instead of a thorn bush will grow juniper and instead of briers a myrtle will grow. This will be for the LORD's renown for an everlasting sign that will last forever".

That should get your juices going.....

Happy Christmas

ELIAKIM

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 11:48 pm » by 99socks

I hope not...

(Mountain) junipers suck big time...
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Initiate

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 11:53 pm » by Captainkarizma

lol what a mystery ......must be gods doing no such thing as invasive plants or planting new trees ....must be the work of god just for the jews, muslims, christians buhddists ? wtf are you talikng about jesus #2
:robot: this is the captain speaking :badair:

Initiate

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 12:01 am » by Glenn

I really don't know, maybe it means there will be a resurgence of true faith in God from the two houses of Israel reunited in the land of Israel, much to everyone's surprise. :think:

otoel wrote:The books "Swirly Twirly Swastika and Beyond" by Raphael and the book "Words from Old Soul" will never see the light of day...

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 12:01 am » by Mozi!!a

just a simple question

if prophecy`s are true

then how come we have free will ?

its very simple question realy just think about it :think:

Initiate

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 12:26 am » by Captainkarizma

demobe wrote:just a simple question

if prophecy`s are true

hmmm.... good point quite a contradiction to ponder, but i'm sure there is a verse somewhere that will try to answer it by posing more questions.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 12:33 am » by 99socks

How does precognition violate free will?
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 12:39 am » by Zer0

demobe wrote:just a simple question

if prophecy`s are true

Ever played a video game? You know how you can choose to head to your next destination and trigger the next cutscene or simply fuck around the map?

Thats how it is in rl too.. only that the majority of people always choose to head to the next cutscene.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 12:41 am » by Captainkarizma

99socks wrote:How does precognition violate free will?

thats the basis to self fulfilling prophecy .
"It is going to rain" god said and holy fuck its raining wow there must be a GOD!

Initiate

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 12:58 am » by Nyarelathodep

99socks wrote:How does precognition violate free will?

Sort of the way I percieve it as well. When one elects to ponder upon the mind of the infinite however, one had better be prepared to come to terms with this concept. If you were to see through the mind of the All and know that all roads lead to but one place regardless of free will, how would you cope with that fact? Would you just accept it and continue to live your life out, or would you attempt to rebel if you did not like what you saw? Would you even want to have to deal with any of that in the first place?
For challenges to come, we stand against the tide...under the banner of the brave. Mission Aetheria...the future belongs to the brave.

Next