Just a rant

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2216
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:33 am
Location: Earth

PostSat Feb 19, 2011 6:30 am » by Reinaul


I need to get it out of my chest

IM SICK OF THIS FUCKING COUNTRY (MEXICO) I HATE THIS FUCKING PSYCHOPATHS THAT STEAL, ABDUCT PEOPLE & RAPE WOMEN.. I GIVE UP..

NAPOLITANO.. YOU HAVE MY VOTE TO INVADE MEXICO.. I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT IT..

IT NEVER GAVE ME SOMETHING GOOD AND I NEVER BORROW SOMETHING FROM IT..

IM FUCKING SICK OF THIS SHIT

IM FUCKING SICK OF THOSE FUCKERS

I WANT THEM DEAD
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7664
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostSat Feb 19, 2011 6:33 am » by 99socks


:hugging:
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014








I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!


Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2216
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:33 am
Location: Earth

PostSat Feb 19, 2011 6:38 am » by Reinaul


99socks wrote::hugging:


thanks socks
Im on skype now
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7664
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostSat Feb 19, 2011 6:40 am » by 99socks


reinaul wrote:
99socks wrote::hugging:


thanks socks
Im on skype now



And I'm about to go to bed. :(
Can we chat about it tomorrow?
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014








I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!


Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostSat Feb 19, 2011 6:47 am » by Lowsix


I wanted to chime in sorta unoffically to say that there is a group of people here that know you and your history, and really, truly, understand how deeply you feel this, and we also know, those of us i mean who've grown up around the border, and know it intimately, is that we REALLY get it.

Im not going to toss redneck logicalisms at you, or dismiss the liberal ones..im talking one border rat to another.

Sorry for what youre seeing. Those of us with-cross border friendships and families understand the helplessness of the overall changing stiuation. I have seen northern Mexico completely change in my lifetime, and I cannot fathom how surreal daily life has become where you are and futher north.

Fact is, our (hardcore) addicts fund the factions that have put mexico into a spiral.
When we address that, you will stand a fighting chance.

What i wrote to say was that truly, you are the first line of Modern Mexican Heroes...

You with two semi close friends of mine.
They know that YOUR generation is going to have to somehow take mexico back.
She is a vegetable importer, and she has as much anger at the immigrants here
as she does those who stay and do nothing. But She understands why.

Shes a pragmatist. But she would tell you to stand tough and keep fighting and talking and educating, and healing..because you have never been needed more. Shes fighting the flight of the Mexican Brain. She would yell at you and say she understands but you have to stay to be a mexican hero. Quietly at first, like youve been doing, but when the time comes and the people stand up, theyre going to need smart compassionate guys like you.

And then youll find all the people just like you whove been staying quiet all this time just for the safety of it, but once theres a little momentum change..(id say the day after american legalization, once they finally fuckin get it); then things might actually have a chance of changing. It could literally change the playing field overniht in mexico,and ThEN security would have a chance to thrive and take hold again, and START pursuing those psychopaths you mentioned..i imagine they just cant at the moment for a lot of reasons..too complex to cover in this shack...(dtv)

Hang tight till then, we'll get there bro.

eventually.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2216
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:33 am
Location: Earth

PostSat Feb 19, 2011 7:00 am » by Reinaul


lowsix wrote:I wanted to chime in sorta unoffically to say that there is a group of people here that know you and your history, and really, truly, understand how deeply you feel this, and we also know, those of us i mean who've grown up around the border, and know it intimately, is that we REALLY get it.

Im not going to toss redneck logicalisms at you, or dismiss the liberal ones..im talking one border rat to another.

Sorry for what youre seeing. Those of us with-cross border friendships and families understand the helplessness of the overall changing stiuation. I have seen northern Mexico completely change in my lifetime, and I cannot fathom how surreal daily life has become where you are and futher north.

Fact is, our (hardcore) addicts fund the factions that have put mexico into a spiral.
When we address that, you will stand a fighting chance.

What i wrote to say was that truly, you are the first line of Modern Mexican Heroes...

You with two semi close friends of mine.
They know that YOUR generation is going to have to somehow take mexico back.
She is a vegetable importer, and she has as much anger at the immigrants here
as she does those who stay and do nothing. But She understands why.

Shes a pragmatist. But she would tell you to stand tough and keep fighting and talking and educating, and healing..because you have never been needed more. Shes fighting the flight of the Mexican Brain. She would yell at you and say she understands but you have to stay to be a mexican hero. Quietly at first, like youve been doing, but when the time comes and the people stand up, theyre going to need smart compassionate guys like you.

And then youll find all the people just like you whove been staying quiet all this time just for the safety of it, but once theres a little momentum change..(id say the day after american legalization, once they finally fuckin get it); then things might actually have a chance of changing. It could literally change the playing field overniht in mexico,and ThEN security would have a chance to thrive and take hold again, and START pursuing those psychopaths you mentioned..i imagine they just cant at the moment for a lot of reasons..too complex to cover in this shack...(dtv)

Hang tight till then, we'll get there bro.

eventually.



thanks low.. I appreciate that.. some day.. sooner or later this will blow up... civilians are getting sick of this situation..yesterday a group of gunned mens broke in into a restaurant and stole everything the clients and the bussines had.. separated the women from the men and rape them.. do you see that?!!.. this is fucking crazy.. this is not a cartel war... this is against civilians.. the devil is on the loose within all the nuts...
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostSat Feb 19, 2011 7:06 am » by Lowsix


yeah, it is tough and at times seems sorta devilish.

I knew that its not from the cartels directly,
its just that they have the law in so much fear
the lawlessness find a vacuum. Ive seen mexico change
in this regard specifically. I consider that its become so much more brutal
because even the crazy criminals are more afraid of the cartels than the law..
and teh cartel doesnt enforce against the devilish non-drug-trade related behavior.
So it runs free..

anyhow..hang tough man...makes no sense, i know.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1306
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:44 pm
Location: United Kingdom

PostSat Feb 19, 2011 7:08 am » by Helios


Move to England, everyone else does. Its a bit boring, but its harmless....
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostSat Feb 19, 2011 7:12 am » by Cornbread714


I'm really sorry to hear how bad it's getting.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 644
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:37 pm

PostSat Feb 19, 2011 7:34 am » by Tntbw


reinaul wrote:I need to get it out of my chest

IM SICK OF THIS FUCKING COUNTRY (MEXICO) I HATE THIS FUCKING PSYCHOPATHS THAT STEAL, ABDUCT PEOPLE & RAPE WOMEN.. I GIVE UP..

NAPOLITANO.. YOU HAVE MY VOTE TO INVADE MEXICO.. I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT IT..

IT NEVER GAVE ME SOMETHING GOOD AND I NEVER BORROW SOMETHING FROM IT..

IM FUCKING SICK OF THIS SHIT

IM FUCKING SICK OF THOSE FUCKERS

I WANT THEM DEAD


Since you live in Mexico, I would like to know your opinion on the war on drugs. If America were to legalize weed, for example, would that end the violence between the cartels? Or would the competition still remain to supply weed even though it is legal?


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook