Just another Book!

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 1:25 am » by SamueltheLion

demobe wrote:
flecktarn wrote:yes just another book written by a man after listening to old made up story's then embellished with alot a creative writing ,,,,say the world had a huge disaster and the only book saved was harry potter,,in 200 years would harry potter be seen as a god ?????

:lol: :pray:

but what if it was the harry potter book and not the bible coran+++.

can you imagine how it would affect the history of humans on earh :shock: shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

on the note of harry potter, you will all be presently surprised and happy to find, it is in fact, deeply (rosy-cross) christian and steeped with alchemy

http://harrypotterforseekers.com/alchemy/alchemy.php

what, you didn't think all of the titles, and names, and places, were coincidences did you?

SIRIUS black? The order of the PHOENIX? The Philosopher's Stone? :look:

jesus said: I found my church upon this rock, and hell shall not overcome it.

which rock was he talking about? ...is a stone another name for a... ?

:wink:

know who flamel was?
know who john dee was?
the original 007 which ian flemming based his novels on.
he was the court sorcerer, the "merlin" of queen elizabeth.
where does the word merlin come from? from abra-melin, the mage.
and the entire "harry potter" series is based on, you guessed it, john dee & flamel's original works. Also interesting to note, the "lightning bolt" on harry, his "scar" is a actually a refference to zeus. who was zeus? same dude called jehova, jove, jupiter... most high (of the council of 12) lol.

"when everything seems the same, that's because it is" sevan

You can't get away from yourself.

You can't escape your own fate... you can only forget, and you can only forget for so long, the universe suffers from divine amnesia, but all living and dieing is a process of remembering and forgetting, eventually we will all remember

:hugging:

know why? because the real philosopher's stone you (and harry potter) search for, is not within, or without, IT IS YOU :)

never forget, wherever you go, there you will be; you carry your horizon with you.

CAN YOU EVEN FATHOM THE DEPTH?

it IS ~just another book~ to some, but to me, it is a totally different book than to you.
I see the loving dedication and preparation that went into it, and the way in which the human finite mind, relates to this orgiastic cosmic construct of the universe, and life.

the way mortal man relates to the infinite mind

:sunny:

edit: see if this resonates with you guys

That is what Harry Potter is really about: death and resurrection!

Entering the resurrection is an experience of unbelievably joyous rapture that never ends. The human being with the New Consciousness experiences God living in his heart, and this means total Love is in his heart, radiating from him, embracing all creatures, and working towards bringing all of them back to God. This state is like a permanent orgasm of the heart, making the person want to dance and shout with ecstasy, and wanting to embrace everyone to bring them back into the Father’s arms.

Sometime ago, I woke up, and I just couldn't believe my own luck, it was like i had faced my own death, mortality and so on, and then I thought I really would die, and I just kept on living anyway, and it was as if my whole body, my organism was yelling at me ~Encore, Encore~!

:)

<3
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 2:53 am » by Iamthatiam

samuelthemule wrote:
demobe wrote:
flecktarn wrote:yes just another book written by a man after listening to old made up story's then embellished with alot a creative writing ,,,,say the world had a huge disaster and the only book saved was harry potter,,in 200 years would harry potter be seen as a god ?????

:lol: :pray:

but what if it was the harry potter book and not the bible coran+++.

can you imagine how it would affect the history of humans on earh :shock: shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

on the note of harry potter, you will all be presently surprised and happy to find, it is in fact, deeply (rosy-cross) christian and steeped with alchemy

http://harrypotterforseekers.com/alchemy/alchemy.php

what, you didn't think all of the titles, and names, and places, were coincidences did you?

SIRIUS black? The order of the PHOENIX? The Philosopher's Stone? :look:

jesus said: I found my church upon this rock, and hell shall not overcome it.

which rock was he talking about? ...is a stone another name for a... ?

:wink:

know who flamel was?
know who john dee was?
the original 007 which ian flemming based his novels on.
he was the court sorcerer, the "merlin" of queen elizabeth.
where does the word merlin come from? from abra-melin, the mage.
and the entire "harry potter" series is based on, you guessed it, john dee & flamel's original works. Also interesting to note, the "lightning bolt" on harry, his "scar" is a actually a refference to zeus. who was zeus? same dude called jehova, jove, jupiter... most high (of the council of 12) lol.

"when everything seems the same, that's because it is" sevan

You can't get away from yourself.

You can't escape your own fate... you can only forget, and you can only forget for so long, the universe suffers from divine amnesia, but all living and dieing is a process of remembering and forgetting, eventually we will all remember

know why? because the real philosopher's stone you (and harry potter) search for, is not within, or without, IT IS YOU :)

never forget, wherever you go, there you will be; you carry your horizon with you.

CAN YOU EVEN FATHOM THE DEPTH?

it IS ~just another book~ to some, but to me, it is a totally different book than to you.
I see the loving dedication and preparation that went into it, and the way in which the human finite mind, relates to this orgiastic cosmic construct of the universe, and life.

the way mortal man relates to the infinite mind

:sunny:

edit: see if this resonates with you guys

That is what Harry Potter is really about: death and resurrection!

Entering the resurrection is an experience of unbelievably joyous rapture that never ends. The human being with the New Consciousness experiences God living in his heart, and this means total Love is in his heart, radiating from him, embracing all creatures, and working towards bringing all of them back to God. This state is like a permanent orgasm of the heart, making the person want to dance and shout with ecstasy, and wanting to embrace everyone to bring them back into the Father’s arms.

Sometime ago, I woke up, and I just couldn't believe my own luck, it was like i had faced my own death, mortality and so on, and then I thought I really would die, and I just kept on living anyway, and it was as if my whole body, my organism was yelling at me ~Encore, Encore~!

:)

<3

That was not the context meant by Flecktarn and Demobe, Sam...

You are completely right about it when you point to the secret meanings of these stories, and its occult/initiatic content..

But what was left behind by Fleck was only an analogy with something that supposedly is 'silly'..being worshiped by ppl in the far future unaware of it, cut from anything that could support a single reference...

So, despite of your correct analysis, you wrongly interjected here, IMO my friend!

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 3:42 am » by Lucidlemondrop

What if the "book" of Life is not printed and bound, but is instead written in the hearts of those who engage in a relationship with the mystery?
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 3:56 am » by Iamthatiam

lucidlemondrop wrote:What if the "book" of Life is not printed and bound, but is instead written in the hearts of those who engage in a relationship with the mystery?

It's written in the Akasha Lucy !

All books are nothing but Tulkuistic degrees of it. :D

The hearts..These can only feel it, live feed, storing the experiences above; The minds get the printing job done tho...

The Mind is above Lucy..."Love is the law, Love under WILL"

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 4:03 am » by Lucidlemondrop

iamthatiam wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:What if the "book" of Life is not printed and bound, but is instead written in the hearts of those who engage in a relationship with the mystery?

It's written in the Akasha Lucy !

All books are nothing but Tulkuistic degrees of it. :D

The hearts..These can only feel it, live feed, storing the experiences above; The minds get the printing job done tho...

The Mind is above Lucy..."Love is the law, Love under WILL"

ponderance is due the above.........

Meanwhile, love the avatar, reminds me of a bit in one of the books by Powell, speaking of how the neutrino and light interact with the six places and the "spark" is the 7th......

One and only time I spent time with this I did go back and forth and too and fro..........

lol
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 4:26 am » by X-mog

If Constantinople, who was anything but Christian, was solely responsible for taking excerpts from the gospels and subsequently (responsible) for the Bible, can real Christians regard it (Bible) as an accurate testimony?

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 7:46 am » by SamueltheLion

IamthatiamBut what was left behind by Fleck was only an analogy with something that supposedly is 'silly'..being worshiped by ppl in the far future unaware of it, cut from anything that could support a single reference...

So, despite of your correct analysis, you wrongly interjected here, IMO my friend!

thank you my friendly friend ^_^

i guess it is a difficulty i have, which will stop me, and confuse those with whom i speak, when i continuously overstep this boundary.

the thing is though: there are no silly things, there are no serious things, there are just things, and actually, there is only one thing, which is no-thing, but it's not like i can tell you any-thing.

a preacher always preaches against, for, and with, himself, lol.

something i guess people reading this might be able to learn from?
whenver you speak about someone else, you say more about your own character than theirs.

:badair: :lol:

c ya ! :D

wie man so auf deutsch saggt: ein weiser kann viel von einem narren lernen,
aber ein narr kann nur selten etwas von einem weisen lernen.

so ist's doch: wir sollen alle wieder kinder werden, unsere tor-heit annehmen, damit wir weise werden koennen.

or as you said it: "thinking themselves wise, they were rewarded by becoming fools".

i just like joking around a little about how people think they are mocking 'god' or 'divinity', but the joke's on them in the end. Everything serves the light, especially the darkness of ignorance.
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 8:28 am » by Iamthatiam

samuelthemule wrote:i just like joking around a little about how people think they are mocking 'god' or 'divinity', but the joke's on them in the end. Everything serves the light, especially the darkness of ignorance.

:flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 8:57 am » by Iwanci

Just a question...

How many of you avid readers of everything religious are capable of actually writing a book?

I, for one, would be most interested in reading something written by any of you with one condition only... it cannot contain ANY material you have read or lifted from any other book.

Reading takes very little skill but much time, thinking about the complexities of life and making your very own judgments and/or formulating your very own opinions from what you ‘SEE’ around you and with little influence from other ‘people’ takes great skill. Using your brain to do more than simply ‘absorb’ material from others is the greatest ability anyone will ever poses. It has always been the ‘thinker’ that has led men and has achieved great feats of which you read. Get off your fat asses and go and ‘do’ and then go and ‘write’ about your conquests... You will then truly be able to speak from experience rather than the bask in the light of other people’s experiences, thoughts, beliefs, dreams, etc etc.

BTW Mr Mule, I like you, but I think the reason why you talk so much is because you have verbal diarrhea . It is amusing to read some of your self-righteous crap though and your mention of the holy light, darkness, and the rest of that religious crap is hilarious.. maybe you should be a character in a movie? A Monty Python sketch perhaps?

Keep it up, don’t stop... everything serves the light, especially the darkness of ignorance... truly gold!
:flop:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Previous