Just another Book!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

PostThu Nov 10, 2011 2:59 am » by Lucidlemondrop


iamthatiam wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:
iamthatiam wrote:The Hermetic Library



Thanks for that link, first thing im gonna check out is this............

I have a soft spot for his work.

http://hermetic.com/spare/


Always a pleasure dear :hugging:


I have a couple of books that may need the dust blown off and resuscitated!
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5478
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:03 pm
Location: བདེ་འབྱུང

PostThu Nov 10, 2011 3:04 am » by Iamthatiam


lucidlemondrop wrote:I have a couple of books that may need the dust blown off and resuscitated!


We have nothing further to add your Honor :wink:

:hugging:
Image

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

PostThu Nov 10, 2011 3:13 am » by Lucidlemondrop


iamthatiam wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:I have a couple of books that may need the dust blown off and resuscitated!


We have nothing further to add your Honor :wink:

:hugging:


Image


:mrcool:
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5478
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:03 pm
Location: བདེ་འབྱུང

PostThu Nov 10, 2011 3:19 am » by Iamthatiam


lucidlemondrop wrote:
iamthatiam wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:I have a couple of books that may need the dust blown off and resuscitated!


We have nothing further to add your Honor :wink:

:hugging:


Image


:mrcool:


:lol:

:sunny:

:cheers:

:hugging:
Image

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator
Posts: 2552
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:23 am
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostThu Nov 10, 2011 3:13 pm » by SamueltheLion


:)

we bring books to life... and in giving life to things, we live more fully also
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4463
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:11 am
Location: Earth

PostSat Dec 31, 2011 5:13 am » by Shaggietrip


Hope this relates here. Did a search read through a few. This is all theoretical of course.


Upload to Disclose.tv




Upload to Disclose.tv




:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:49 am

PostSun Jan 01, 2012 12:22 am » by Phoenixrising


iamthatiam wrote:
suevassusej wrote:One mans trash is another mans treasure!
Don't talk about the bible cause the truth hurts.
People get mad because they say bad things against
god, I defend god and thy accuse me of perching.
Well don't trow rocks, If you don't
want boulders flying back. This is a conspiracy form not
bash god form. If you want to worship your plants go
to your garden. Now whats your conspiracy Boy


When one cannot be thinking for s/he self its time to allow many through a single book on doing it, in replacement of its own soul and will.

Why you biblenatics dont want me talking about the bible?You dont wanna see the sadest truth that deep inside you arent able of believing in anything??

Thats why you defend so much the mythological image made from one single book, you are trying to convince yourselves not me, neither anyone questioning this fanatical ignorance that allows you to be manipulated by few through just mere books, which in the end are nothing but the ideas of the one reading it!

Im not throwing rocks, just pearls...not to you, but to the world because its time to be doing so...

And the "boulders" threw by you are nothing but boulders of ignorance and fear, superstitious stupidity with which have been dictated the lives of many weak minded ones over this planet for too long by now, its time to end this dark reign here for once and all!

Your "boulders" are harmless to me and my older brothers little one, and you and your little brothers will have to adapt or be cast out of this planet forever, because the resistence of a chain is measured by the strength of its weaker links!!!


it is a book , its got paper , ink and binding . the message it contains has power for some and not for others . biblenatics is a term used by someone who personally feels threatened by a book ,of which by its very nature is just that .It has obviously stirred something in you and perhaps you are the one that is in denial. and if its for the safety and sanity of others , rest assured they can follow their own paths and hearts . so instead of bible bashing do something positive and find your own truth instead of trying to pass judgement on others . hopefully in the new year you will find your own light and truth and concentrate on that instead of everyone else . now i am saying this message to you but it is more of a general reply to you and others that feels it's their duty , no obligation to deem what is right for the rest of us . I am not a christian , but i can appreciate all religions ,whether i agree or not . Its a individual truth that all of us will find eventually in a book or elsewhere . please do not take offence to this . that was not intended . hope you have a great new year .

lol on further inspection biblenatics is a member my apologies but the message i have written still stands :)
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5478
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:03 pm
Location: བདེ་འབྱུང

PostSun Jan 01, 2012 12:41 am » by Iamthatiam


shaggietrip wrote:Hope this relates here. Did a search read through a few. This is all theoretical of course.


Upload to Disclose.tv




Upload to Disclose.tv




:cheers:


Relates here...are you joking bro? The first is Besant...'course it relates.....tnx mate!

Happy 2012!!!

:cheers:
Image

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5478
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:03 pm
Location: བདེ་འབྱུང

PostSun Jan 01, 2012 12:50 am » by Iamthatiam


phoenixrising wrote:
iamthatiam wrote:
suevassusej wrote:One mans trash is another mans treasure!
Don't talk about the bible cause the truth hurts.
People get mad because they say bad things against
god, I defend god and thy accuse me of perching.
Well don't trow rocks, If you don't
want boulders flying back. This is a conspiracy form not
bash god form. If you want to worship your plants go
to your garden. Now whats your conspiracy Boy


When one cannot be thinking for s/he self its time to allow many through a single book on doing it, in replacement of its own soul and will.

Why you biblenatics dont want me talking about the bible?You dont wanna see the sadest truth that deep inside you arent able of believing in anything??

Thats why you defend so much the mythological image made from one single book, you are trying to convince yourselves not me, neither anyone questioning this fanatical ignorance that allows you to be manipulated by few through just mere books, which in the end are nothing but the ideas of the one reading it!

Im not throwing rocks, just pearls...not to you, but to the world because its time to be doing so...

And the "boulders" threw by you are nothing but boulders of ignorance and fear, superstitious stupidity with which have been dictated the lives of many weak minded ones over this planet for too long by now, its time to end this dark reign here for once and all!

Your "boulders" are harmless to me and my older brothers little one, and you and your little brothers will have to adapt or be cast out of this planet forever, because the resistence of a chain is measured by the strength of its weaker links!!!


it is a book , its got paper , ink and binding . the message it contains has power for some and not for others . biblenatics is a term used by someone who personally feels threatened by a book ,of which by its very nature is just that .It has obviously stirred something in you and perhaps you are the one that is in denial. and if its for the safety and sanity of others , rest assured they can follow their own paths and hearts . so instead of bible bashing do something positive and find your own truth instead of trying to pass judgement on others . hopefully in the new year you will find your own light and truth and concentrate on that instead of everyone else . now i am saying this message to you but it is more of a general reply to you and others that feels it's their duty , no obligation to deem what is right for the rest of us . I am not a christian , but i can appreciate all religions ,whether i agree or not . Its a individual truth that all of us will find eventually in a book or elsewhere . please do not take offence to this . that was not intended . hope you have a great new year .

lol on further inspection biblenatics is a member my apologies but the message i have written still stands :)


Did you read the OP BEFORE casting judgements? Isnt you the one casting so?!?! :think:

Nah, Carry on with the subjective projections :flop:

Happy new year to you too!

Following the logic of these reply's initial words, "Light to ones, Darkness to others"..
Image

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1904
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:58 pm

PostSun Jan 01, 2012 1:08 am » by Richc


fatdogmendoza wrote:How about all the other religions/ beliefs/ non beliefs and their sheep, are they all wrong? or is christianity and the bible the only way.....Duuuurrr?

Islam 1.3 billion
Atheist 1.1 billion
Hinduism 900 million
Chinese traditional religion: 394 million
Buddhism 376 million
primal-indigenous 300 million
African Traditional 100 million
Sikhism 23 million
Juche 19 million
Spiritism 15 million

Judaism 14 million
Baha'i 7 million
Jainism 4.2 million
Shinto 4 million
Cao Dai 4 million
Zoroastrianism 2.6 million
Tenrikyo 2 million
Neo-Paganism 1 million
Unitarian-Universalism 800 thousand
Rastafarianism 600 thousand
Scientology 500 thousand


Me = 1.. therefore i am unique and not following any herd. :flop:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook