Just another Book!

Writer

PostSun Jan 01, 2012 9:56 pm » by Phoenixrising

no judgements just an observation. i make no claims to know you its an observation and so i am wrong . no biggy but there are no judgements . i accept people no matter what path they travel .

:flop:

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 01, 2012 11:48 pm » by Iamthatiam

phoenixrising wrote:no judgements just an observation. i make no claims to know you its an observation and so i am wrong . no biggy but there are no judgements . i accept people no matter what path they travel .

The thing is that if someone emplaces s/heself right in front of my own freedom to be choosing, inside one of my own ideas/concepts (Thread) throwing boulders of superstitious ignorance...well, this naturally makes of it something to be judged and scrutinized, aye?! :flop: Or arent you defending your pointless points right now? :look:

"Just a piece of paper" you said...isnt that exactly what was conveyed here? Did you care to read the whole thread?...Where i pointed exactly the fact that humans themselves are the ones animating these books? Did you honestly try to understand why I put my bible along with another books, considered heretical by ignorant dogmas? Do you know what is algorithm, the "thing" that dictates which judgement came first in here???

Did you study something about the four Archetypal human's aspects, The Explorer The Artist, The Judge & The Warrior? No??? :o Well, I guess then you would have to ask a guy called Carl G. Jung...too bad that hes on the other side of life... :mrgreen:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostMon Jan 02, 2012 2:00 pm » by SamueltheLion

iamthatiam wrote:
phoenixrising wrote:no judgements just an observation. i make no claims to know you its an observation and so i am wrong . no biggy but there are no judgements . i accept people no matter what path they travel .

The thing is that if someone emplaces s/heself right in front of my own freedom to be choosing, inside one of my own ideas/concepts (Thread) throwing boulders of superstitious ignorance...well, this naturally makes of it something to be judged and scrutinized, aye?! :flop: Or arent you defending your pointless points right now? :look:

"Just a piece of paper" you said...isnt that exactly what was conveyed here? Did you care to read the whole thread?...Where i pointed exactly the fact that humans themselves are the ones animating these books? Did you honestly try to understand why I put my bible along with another books, considered heretical by ignorant dogmas? Do you know what is algorithm, the "thing" that dictates which judgement came first in here???

Did you study something about the four Archetypal human's aspects, The Explorer The Artist, The Judge & The Warrior? No??? :o Well, I guess then you would have to ask a guy called Carl G. Jung...too bad that hes on the other side of life... :mrgreen:

but we can bring him back to life through reading his books ;)

as for the bible: just another book to some, AN OTHER book to others ;)

:sunny:

hey iamthatiam, i think we will have lots of trouble communicating with some people with our synchromystic mess-sages. they just don't want to understand. air & earth need water inbetween! as we dis-covered :p we are so "air-headed" discussing the geo-me-try of life, art, everything and the universe. they take it to be "just a book describing how to live".

You REALLY really reminded me of raphael with this reply of yours, lol.

jesus saves, true, but do you? lol...

the delivery and reception of an idea depends upon the EXE-cute-ion;
you have your jesus, i have mine, you have your christ, i have mine.

as someone carries around on their forum bumpersticker
"face what you think you believe and you will be surprised", tell me, now (because no one is really persecuting you); who is christ/jesus to you? because that's what the bible all ultimately comes down to.

everyone, tell me ;)

the funny thing about christians is that, they don't realize, if they really believe what they say they believe: why so fearful? you are masters of the universe, lol.

aka, judges of the earth.

maybe you can learn a little from bruce lee

i don't kick IT kicks

i don't judge. it judges.

the heart has a will of its own, which seems as folly to the mind.

:cheers:
Your faith will make you whole

Writer

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 2:05 am » by Phoenixrising

iamthatiam wrote:

lol really i dont need to defend an observation that was incorrect , i apologized for it enough said.

throwing boulders of superstitious ignorance. I dont know where you got that from any part of my message , and in no way did i pass judgement i was making an observation only. and i am most certainly not standing in the way of your freedom to have an opinion or read on whatever you choose to . lol if it makes your ego feel better you win k? im done lol

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 2:51 am » by Iamthatiam

phoenixrising wrote:
iamthatiam wrote:

lol really i dont need to defend an observation that was incorrect , i apologized for it enough said.

throwing boulders of superstitious ignorance. I dont know where you got that from any part of my message , and in no way did i pass judgement i was making an observation only. and i am most certainly not standing in the way of your freedom to have an opinion or read on whatever you choose to . lol if it makes your ego feel better you win k? im done lol

Once again :rtft:

suevassusej wrote:One mans trash is another mans treasure!
Don't talk about the bible cause the truth hurts.
People get mad because they say bad things against
god, I defend god and thy accuse me of perching.
Well don't trow rocks, If you don't
want boulders flying back
. This is a conspiracy form not
bash god form.

Take a closer look and you will see obtuse "observations", if contrasted with the ideas conveyed, ideas of freedom....

See, when one is criticizing another like you did (dont deny it please, this is supposed to be a honest and adult conversation!)...One must be well embased, having all angles and aspects of the subject matter at hand...which you obviously didnt!!!

You people talk so easily about Ego, without knowing tho its complex meanings :D

Lessons in Theosophy, Lesson 11, Monad, Atma, Ego, Causal Body, etc.

The human “soul” exists in different aspects: the Monad, the Ego, etc. The nature of each of these aspects are explained here...

http://users.ez2.net/nick29/theosophy/lessons11.htm

Denying your true self (Ego)....Just remember, there are egos, and there are Egos...

Wasnt your 'ego' there taking my "boulders" comment personally? 8-)

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Writer

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 7:14 pm » by Phoenixrising

lol yes it is an adult conversation correct , and as an adult I am letting it go , you on the other hand are not . I am very well aware of my ego and keep it in check . I am not offended by anything you have said ,as this is the internet and really of no consequence. once again I am sorry if you were offended by what i said lol , but really it's time to move on my friend . :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 04, 2012 3:04 am » by Iamthatiam

phoenixrising wrote: I am sorry if you were offended by what i said lol , but really it's time to move on my friend . :cheers:

Bye bye....

About offenses, none taken (I believe you to have 'certain' difficulties to understand the implicit meanings) :flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 04, 2012 3:13 am » by Flecktarn

yes just another book written by a man after listening to old made up story's then embellished with alot a creative writing ,,,,say the world had a huge disaster and the only book saved was harry potter,,in 200 years would harry potter be seen as a god ?????
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 04, 2012 3:42 am » by Iamthatiam

flecktarn wrote:yes just another book written by a man after listening to old made up story's then embellished with alot a creative writing ,,,,say the world had a huge disaster and the only book saved was harry potter,,in 200 years would harry potter be seen as a god ?????

Fleck..This makes one heck of a sense m8 !

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 12:32 am » by Mozi!!a

flecktarn wrote:yes just another book written by a man after listening to old made up story's then embellished with alot a creative writing ,,,,say the world had a huge disaster and the only book saved was harry potter,,in 200 years would harry potter be seen as a god ?????

:lol: :pray:

but what if it was the harry potter book and not the bible coran+++.

can you imagine how it would affect the history of humans on earh :shock: shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

PreviousNext