Just another Book!

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 11:52 pm » by Iamthatiam

I consider myself lucky by being raised worshiping General Nature on my Mother's account, and by seeking the understanding about Human's Nature on my Father's.

Later on, when my character was mostly formed up, after reading every single encyclopedia presented and or possessed by my parents, family and that which I had access I was presented with The ordinarily known Bible by the average understanding, after reading from Freud on my tens to an encyclopedia about Medicine and Health, passing to a wide variety of books, comics, culinary, firearms, philosophy (starting from the classics like Socrates, Plato, Aristoteles), dictionaries (Just loved to be learning new words), playboy magazine and a few others with the same content which I managed to buy here on my elevens( :mrgreen: ), newspapers, romances and novels and lots of an wide variety of readings until the point of knowing that Etymologically speaking the word Bible is just another designation to Book, then I simply couldnt take for granted the Image that had been tried to be passed on me regarding the Bible considered Holy by so many of my fellow brothers, since it looked more like a book full of Phylosophically Historical content, more than anything else like God's word, the Divine Ghost's inspiration or the Holy Trinity's insight because under the light of some of the previously mentioned books that I red, it seemed just another Good inspired book to put on the shelf of my library, another excelent aquisition to be understanding Mankind and how this society understands The Universe, how far its eyes reaches that which I learned to call The Infinity!!!

My "Holy Bible" lays right besides My Bhagavad Gita, Secret Doctrine, Holy Qur'an, The Spirits' Book and The Gospel According to Spiritism, Clavicula Salomonis, The Key to the Great Mysteries, Transcendental Magic, its Doctrine and Ritual, Book 4 (Liber aba), Complete Golden Dawn System of Magic, Popol Vuh, The Zohar as well as lots more considered by me to be sacred...

Upload to Disclose.tv

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostTue Nov 08, 2011 12:05 am » by SamueltheLion

iamthatiam wrote:My "Holy Bible" lays right besides My Bhagavad Gita, Secret Doctrine, Holy Qur'an, The Spirits' Book and The Gospel According to Spiritism, Clavicula Salomonis, The Key to the Great Mysteries, Transcendental Magic, its Doctrine and Ritual, Book 4 (Liber aba), Complete Golden Dawn System of Magic, Popol Vuh, The Zohar as well as lots more considered by me to be sacred...[/b]

interesting take on things iamthatiam... i kind of agree, books are used as weapons.
the poem "IF" by rudyard kipling fits; this line in (paraphrasing) particular: if you can bear to hear your words used to make traps for fools by knaves."

i think some of your books are definitely in a different class, though i don't know, as i haven't read any or all of them.

a lot of them seem to draw from and be not much more than commentaries on the bible,

in the same way that philosophy draws on and from plato, and a lot of it isn't much more than a footnote to him.

i'm interested in what you think of the apocryphal & gnostic dead-sea scroll texts as well...
for instance samuel aun weor, the pistis sophia, and what do you think of the idea or fact that hollywood is controlled by the cult of thelema? ^_^
holly + wood, wands made out of the wood of holly, hehe.

As for magic: A lot of it just seems to be watered down versions of solomon's, interesting name: 3 times SUN/Light/On: SoL = sun in latin, Om = indian sound of creation and ON = opposite of off ;)

you have to remember too that, the bible, while being full of allegory, is also the history and struggle of an (unknown by most), certain people.

and it aint the jews! (Revelation 2:9: I know the blasphemy of them which say they are jews, and are not, BUT DO LIE, and are the synagogue of satan).

on a positive note, good you read so much...

let's open the book of nature some more together, and tread gently on her leaves before we leave this troubled earth.

:sunny:
Your faith will make you whole

Initiate

PostTue Nov 08, 2011 12:12 am » by Greatjoy

Have you read the "Book of J" by Harold Bloom?

The writer (female?) of the oldest copy of Genesis, known as "J" document was not a religious writer.
I thought of this when reading your post.
Highly,highly recommended .

Book Description
Publication Date: November 30, 2004
A controversial national best seller upon its initial publication, The Book of J is an audacious work of literary restoration revealing one of the great narratives of all time and unveiling its mysterious author. J is the title that scholars ascribe to the nameless writer they believe is responsible for the text, written between 950 and 900 BCE, on which Genesis, Exodus, and Numbers is based. In The Book of J, accompanying David Rosenberg's translation, Harold Bloom persuasively argues that J was a woman—very likely a woman of the royal house at King Solomon's court—and a writer of the stature of Homer, Shakespeare, and Tolstoy. Rosenberg's translations from the Hebrew bring J's stories to life and reveal her towering originality and grasp of humanity.

*****Bloom argues in several essays that "J" was not a religious writer but a fierce ironist.*****

He also offers historical context, a discussion of the theory of how the different texts came together to create the Bible, and translation notes.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 08, 2011 12:18 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

One mans trash is another mans treasure!
Don't talk about the bible cause the truth hurts.
People get mad because they say bad things against
god, I defend god and thy accuse me of perching.
Well don't trow rocks, If you don't
want boulders flying back. This is a conspiracy form not
bash god form. If you want to worship your plants go
to your garden. Now whats your conspiracy Boy

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 08, 2011 12:27 am » by Mozi!!a

Lets Give Mother Nature A chance To Explain On How Things Works On Earth, Before We can Understand The Word GOD. :flop:
ThanKs M8 :cheers:

lol

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 08, 2011 12:41 am » by Fatdogmendoza

suevassusej wrote:One mans trash is another mans treasure!

How about all the other religions/ beliefs/ non beliefs and their sheep, are they all wrong? or is christianity and the bible the only way.....Duuuurrr?

Islam 1.3 billion
Atheist 1.1 billion
Hinduism 900 million
Chinese traditional religion: 394 million
Buddhism 376 million
primal-indigenous 300 million
African Traditional 100 million
Sikhism 23 million
Juche 19 million
Spiritism 15 million

Judaism 14 million
Baha'i 7 million
Jainism 4.2 million
Shinto 4 million
Cao Dai 4 million
Zoroastrianism 2.6 million
Tenrikyo 2 million
Neo-Paganism 1 million
Unitarian-Universalism 800 thousand
Rastafarianism 600 thousand
Scientology 500 thousand

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 08, 2011 12:42 am » by Realorfake

Many Lives, Many Masters by Dr. Brian Weiss
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 08, 2011 12:51 am » by Iamthatiam

samuelthemule wrote:
iamthatiam wrote:My "Holy Bible" lays right besides My Bhagavad Gita, Secret Doctrine, Holy Qur'an, The Spirits' Book and The Gospel According to Spiritism, Clavicula Salomonis, The Key to the Great Mysteries, Transcendental Magic, its Doctrine and Ritual, Book 4 (Liber aba), Complete Golden Dawn System of Magic, Popol Vuh, The Zohar as well as lots more considered by me to be sacred...[/b]

interesting take on things iamthatiam... i kind of agree, books are used as weapons.
the poem "IF" by rudyard kipling fits; this line in (paraphrasing) particular: if you can bear to hear your words used to make traps for fools by knaves."

i think some of your books are definitely in a different class, though i don't know, as i haven't read any or all of them.

a lot of them seem to draw from and be not much more than commentaries on the bible,

in the same way that philosophy draws on and from plato, and a lot of it isn't much more than a footnote to him.

i'm interested in what you think of the apocryphal & gnostic dead-sea scroll texts as well...
for instance samuel aun weor, the pistis sophia, and what do you think of the idea or fact that hollywood is controlled by the cult of thelema? ^_^
holly + wood, wands made out of the wood of holly, hehe.

As for magic: A lot of it just seems to be watered down versions of solomon's, interesting name: 3 times SUN/Light/On: SoL = sun in latin, Om = indian sound of creation and ON = opposite of off ;)

you have to remember too that, the bible, while being full of allegory, is also the history and struggle of an (unknown by most), certain people.

and it aint the jews! (Revelation 2:9: I know the blasphemy of them which say they are jews, and are not, BUT DO LIE, and are the synagogue of satan).

on a positive note, good you read so much...

let's open the book of nature some more together, and tread gently on her leaves before we leave this troubled earth.

:sunny:

Easy my young friend, or you might get yourself threading Badwatsons path :wink:

Before designing any kind of question, one must first learn how to completely silence its own mind! :flop:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Initiate

PostTue Nov 08, 2011 12:55 am » by G3n3sis

for me, I store away The Secret of Light - Walter Russell
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 08, 2011 1:05 am » by Iamthatiam

suevassusej wrote:One mans trash is another mans treasure!

When one cannot be thinking for s/he self its time to allow many through a single book on doing it, in replacement of its own soul and will.

Why you biblenatics dont want me talking about the bible?You dont wanna see the sadest truth that deep inside you arent able of believing in anything??

Thats why you defend so much the mythological image made from one single book, you are trying to convince yourselves not me, neither anyone questioning this fanatical ignorance that allows you to be manipulated by few through just mere books, which in the end are nothing but the ideas of the one reading it!

Im not throwing rocks, just pearls...not to you, but to the world because its time to be doing so...

And the "boulders" threw by you are nothing but boulders of ignorance and fear, superstitious stupidity with which have been dictated the lives of many weak minded ones over this planet for too long by now, its time to end this dark reign here for once and all!

Your "boulders" are harmless to me and my older brothers little one, and you and your little brothers will have to adapt or be cast out of this planet forever, because the resistence of a chain is measured by the strength of its weaker links!!!
Last edited by Iamthatiam on Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Next