Just another Moon Base Carry on no biggie

Initiate

PostWed Jan 09, 2013 11:49 pm » by Spikey

Cheers Sav.

The reason they keep this quiet isn't because the reality is being kept from other nations. Russia, China, Japan and India have already sent probes and craft
there..they already know what's there.

It's about protecting the status quo...and not about 'ET' either, but about what happened and may happen again to us Humans. That and the tiny fact that to release the knowledge also means releasing technical details, which in turn would mean ending oil and all that goes along with that, and essentially what amounts to the end of the slavery system of work for wages.

Power corrupts, and they enjoy the power...a lot.

I firmly believe what we are seeing in many of these images, isn't ET or alien artifacts or inhabited bases...but remnants of our own activity and high technology from millennia ago.

Read up on the ancient Vedic texts (conservatively dated at 5000 y/o, but based on MUCH earlier works up to 14,000 y/o), read up on Chinese and Japanese ancient history, and also check out so many others who all write in their most ancient of documents, preserved literally for many thousands of years, of their kings and leaders having access to technologies that equal and in some cases surpass our own technology today, including medical tech for extreme longevity, flight in atmosphere and space, military weaponry comparable to our own including nukes and air to air missiles..and of course, construction technologies we still are unable to replicate today.

Something happened...natural disaster is my best guess, a cometary bombardment, so bad that it resulted in worldwide impacts that wiped out most of the civilisation of Earth and destroyed many of the off world solar system bases that we'd built. Following that, any survivors with access to still functioning high technology would most probably have finished off most of the remaining pockets of civilisation through resource based warfare...the stuff we're seeing...is ours, or rather was ours.

You don't have to rely on grainy, deliberately vague NASA images either...even a relatively cheap telescope can view some of the larger anomalies on the Lunar surface...so you can see the remains with your own eyes in real time...if you want to of course.

Mostly though, people tend to just want to rubbish the entire subject parrot fashion, and grumble they only see rocks (what else would be the ideal building material?) but whatever floats their boats i s'pose.

Thanks for posting...i'll dl the original and go over it in high magnification.

PostThu Jan 10, 2013 11:40 am » by stewiess

Savwafair2012 wrote:Image

This is a alien made structure discovered on our moon this week by Streetcap1 of Youtube. He has the link in the info below his video so I checked it out and the above photos are from the original NASA link. There is a large part of the structure that is suspended above the ground and part of it goes down to the ground in a staircase shaped building. It is built into the side of the mountain. Why would NASA hide such discoveries...it's a matter of national security, to stop any race by other nations to search of extraterrestrial life and get in contact with them. America already has...that is why it is still a world power.

Upload to Disclose.tv

there's nothing there

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 10, 2013 12:16 pm » by Iwanci

Lucky for you all I had the patience and the foresight to investigate these images further...

I zoomed in and diluted the resolution by using a .54 millimetre focal lense, I then reversed the image and panned it out so as to eliminate any unatural distortion caused by light refraction, the image that remained was impressive, however to get a crisper, sharper image I had to focus my lense through a mirrored 345 abstract focal scanner (if you know anything about photography you will know what this is)...

anyway.. I will spare you the boring details of what I had to do next.... but here is the cleaned up, zoomed image....

Here is an image of all my photoimaging equipment...

sorry.. couldn't help myself....

:mrgreen:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 10, 2013 12:18 pm » by mediasorcery

i can see it, looks mighty odd to me, looks like architecture of some description,why cant we have hi res close up images of the moon from nasa?
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Writer

PostThu Jan 10, 2013 12:21 pm » by shponglized

Iwanci wrote:Lucky for you all I had the patience and the foresight to investigate these images further...

I zoomed in and diluted the resolution by using a .54 millimetre focal lense, I then reversed the image and panned it out so as to eliminate any unatural distortion caused by light refraction, the image that remained was impressive, however to get a crisper, sharper image I had to focus my lense through a mirrored 345 abstract focal scanner (if you know anything about photography you will know what this is)...

anyway.. I will spare you the boring details of what I had to do next.... but here is the cleaned up, zoomed image....

Here is an image of all my photoimaging equipment...

sorry.. couldn't help myself....

:mrgreen:

Previous