Just got banned from GLP for asking a question

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 22, 2014 3:48 pm » by mediasorcery

MK45A wrote:
DarkHeart wrote:
MK45A wrote:Cheers!

That video you have in your signature, about them shadow people. I saw them a couple of times. They're like a black, solid, human figure appearing and disappearing in the dark. Used to haunt me when I was a child. In fact, I saw one of them during New Years eve, not that scary but still baffles me. They seem to only disappear when you notice them and think 'WTF is that!'. It's as if they can read you mind and know you're baffled or scared. They'll stand there for quite a while when you're scared...

I get them too, they fuck about with the TV if I ignore them, I have no neighbors so its not someone with the same remote. :nails:

Their favorite part in my house seems to be the basement and the bathrooms. Crazy shit goes on there at night. Footsteps can be heard in there and sometimes sounds as if they're having a chat and laughing about it.

to be honest with you, i had a lot of that shit going on wen i was younger too, and u r rite, they like dark dank places, in houses, for some reason, u r rite,

welcome to dtvs mate, u will fit in fine, u got a voice here if u want it, and fk those other honey trap nsa chitholes, they r no good, cos its all about community, thats the future for us,

the bloke wat runs this site is really somethin special in my op[i dont personally acquainted with him, but guts/intuitions tell all what say?]. jus btween u n me, very open minded and fair, which is so rare these days, sure he wants to do ok, and who wouldnt i ask?anyways, as doms said, we do get a lot of these threads, but we understand too,

the parts r greater than the sum in this b8utiful case ehhe.

there is a crack team of geezers here who really shine when it comes to the ole bullshit meter, that makes this little corner of the net quite special, :flop:

enjoy your ride, welcome too, if u dont mind me exclaiming, u will have fun if u decide to stay,

i guess u learn the most from those who u tend to disagree with at times, thats been my experience, and i welcome it, open heart, open mind, cant go wrong haha, nice to meet u,:lol: :flop: :hiho:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Writer

PostSat Feb 22, 2014 4:01 pm » by MK45A

Cosmine wrote::look:
westland sea king
in pakistan naval air arm

Pakistan Navy
Del'd: 7 - 1974 to present

History of this Model in this Organisation:

Order for 6 Sea King Mk45 (basically similar to the RN HAS.1) placed in Dec 1972. This order essentially introduced aviation operations to the Pakistan Navy, following the 1971 war with India. Delivered in two batches of 3 in Nov 1975 and Oct 1976, they operate primarily in the Anti-Submarine Warfare role with up to 4 Mk46 torpedos and at least 5 have been modified to take a pair of AM39 Exocet missiles for the Anti-Shipping role, following weapons trials in 1976 and 1977. By May 1995 a contract to add a dipping sonar system was nearing completion and conversions became known as the Mk45A, with the final aircraft completed in Sep 1996. The Sea King is mainly shore based but can operate from the Navy destroyers and larger frigates.

http://www.helis.com/database/modelorg/119/

:cheers:

Wow, quite a coincidence there. MK are my initials and 45A was the first glider I flew.
It's the SZD-45A.
The heart of a fool is in his mouth, but the mouth of a wise man is in his heart.
--Benjamin Franklin

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 22, 2014 4:45 pm » by Cosmine

Nice baby

PC
My baby.... lol

You're welcome to the kids gym...

Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Writer

PostSat Feb 22, 2014 5:13 pm » by MK45A

Cosmine wrote:Nice baby

PC
My baby.... lol

You're welcome to the kids gym...

I'm an aviation geek. Love it!
The heart of a fool is in his mouth, but the mouth of a wise man is in his heart.
--Benjamin Franklin

Writer

PostSat Feb 22, 2014 5:15 pm » by MK45A

mediasorcery wrote:
MK45A wrote:
DarkHeart wrote:I get them too, they fuck about with the TV if I ignore them, I have no neighbors so its not someone with the same remote. :nails:

Their favorite part in my house seems to be the basement and the bathrooms. Crazy shit goes on there at night. Footsteps can be heard in there and sometimes sounds as if they're having a chat and laughing about it.

to be honest with you, i had a lot of that shit going on wen i was younger too, and u r rite, they like dark dank places, in houses, for some reason, u r rite,

welcome to dtvs mate, u will fit in fine, u got a voice here if u want it, and fk those other honey trap nsa chitholes, they r no good, cos its all about community, thats the future for us,

the bloke wat runs this site is really somethin special in my op[i dont personally acquainted with him, but guts/intuitions tell all what say?]. jus btween u n me, very open minded and fair, which is so rare these days, sure he wants to do ok, and who wouldnt i ask?anyways, as doms said, we do get a lot of these threads, but we understand too,

the parts r greater than the sum in this b8utiful case ehhe.

there is a crack team of geezers here who really shine when it comes to the ole bullshit meter, that makes this little corner of the net quite special, :flop:

enjoy your ride, welcome too, if u dont mind me exclaiming, u will have fun if u decide to stay,

i guess u learn the most from those who u tend to disagree with at times, thats been my experience, and i welcome it, open heart, open mind, cant go wrong haha, nice to meet u,:lol: :flop: :hiho:

You're welcome! :cheers:
--Benjamin Franklin

Initiate

PostMon Feb 24, 2014 7:00 pm » by OtheklzeR

I want that guitar
i could dring beer and play

Previous

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook