Just had a city worker come to my door...

Super Moderator

PostWed Jun 26, 2013 6:55 pm » by Slith

Ever get the feeling we're being controlled? Fuck them!

Get a strong magnet. It'll slow things down on the meter.

Not that I know

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 26, 2013 8:06 pm » by Toxic32

Slith wrote:Ever get the feeling we're being controlled? Fuck them!

Not that I know

Tut Tut Tut. Encouraging someone to break the Law is not the way forward. Especially as you don't know how close it is the power lines. This alien cyborg is placed there to listen in to all your phone calls and see how many fit women you are shagging. Just kidding. It looks mechanical so that makes things a lot easier. I would consider this object an intrusion on my privacy. Is it on your land? Anyway no matter. If you look close at the way it works you should see a small wheel turning or spinning round. this is called a time dilation monitor and this is what is draining away your drinking money. The trick is to fool it into thinking time is slowing down. You can do this by applying time warping correction field generator unit otherwise known as a Neodymium magnet 2" by 1" should do the trick. That is if the time distortion wheel is made of steel, which it should be. If you bring the time warping correction field generator unit otherwise known as a Neodymium magnet close to this wheel you will notice a change in speed as time slows down for the cyborg. Place the magnet close enough to slow it down but stop it. As stopping it tends to have adverse effect on your bank account or liberty. Or course you are only allowed to apply this time warping field for short time and it must be removed no less than two months after applying if you operate on the three monthly cycle. If you operate on a one month cycle then you are only allowed three weeks of time manipulation. The use of a warning alarm one week before the cyborg checker comes around is highly recommended. There two other ways of making time stand still or even stopping time. The first is to use a simple induction coil. The second is blow it away. The latter can have undesirable effect.
Welcome back Slith...Nuff Said.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 26, 2013 9:45 pm » by Toxic32

Well you could throw piss on it or even piss on it your self. This of cause can have it's own undesirable side effects. Such as, your balls will be blow off. Given that a stream of warm urine would make an ideal Earth for the 220 volt moving at the speed of light passing through your meter. But having said that you might have hidden powers that allow you to move faster than the speed of light. If not that cyborg is just waiting to say to you. Are you feeling lucky big boy, I bet your thinking can I piss all over it before it can fire a bolt of lightning through my bollocks. Well make your move and we will see. LOL Electricity and piss don't mix.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Welcome back Slith...Nuff Said.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 12:54 am » by mediasorcery

wrap the bastard in non conductive metal, or is it conductive, u could try lead or copper, alum foil maybe, might help lessen the damage from wireless signals and waves, the idea is called a faraday cage, make a ghetto one buddy, what a disgrace!!! no good will come of these things, feel for ya.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 1:01 am » by Opalserpent

They tried coaxing citizens in Gladstone Qld a year ago with wireless meters and they were giving out free
compact flourecent tubes as gifts if you accepted. I said no immediately.

My parents are getting solar power and I'm wondering if they are going to force a wireless smart meter on us
without our permission. I'll update this post if they do.

I'm working now so expect to see me much less as gaming is still my higher priority next to mary jane after work.
Have a nice day.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 3:27 am » by mediasorcery

glad posters here arent trivialising wat is a gebuine concern and danger to health. its called sabotage
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 3:47 am » by Slith

Toxic32 wrote:
Slith wrote:Ever get the feeling we're being controlled? Fuck them!

Not that I know

Tut Tut Tut. Encouraging someone to break the Law is not the way forward.

For the record. My name is Boris, I live in Siberia. Just in case they ask

Writer

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 6:52 am » by Fourscorn

This might give u more insight. I got a cage over mine.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... ENCY_FULL/

Initiate

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 4:46 pm » by flsts1

When they were installing them in my hood....I called my provider and told them not to bother....they said hey this is Canada you do have choice!
Welcome back!