Just in case its all true.

Initiate

PostMon Mar 14, 2011 6:30 pm » by Buckweedbertha

oxygen wrote:I heard 6000+.... But who knows huh? People tell me i'm crazy for believing any of it. I mostly go by petroglyph's of animals and people running to the top of mountains. I guess I'm crazy.

Peace

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 3:54 am » by Chrisfryfyi

thanks for the reply guys, i was listning to coast2coast on firelight (the one about the tsunami n something else) and the bloke talking was saying pole shift/ plates mergeing happen + plus the brown dwarf wich he was saying has been discoverd n the reason why we cant see it is beacuse its allways been in out solar system its juts been hideing at exactly the other side of the sun too us, but he said something about this dead plant/dwarf star/dead earth/ nibiru or what have ya Has stoped! or earth has stoped or something along them lines (i was sleeping) then that is when this planet is going to catch up with us and cause some super shit, thats why all these big earthquakes n shit, but he said that when the earth starts up again there will be a fuck off tsunami 600ft high sweeping over england and other countries and its going to wipe out denmark!, now what this geezer was saying all made sence, and he has evidence to back it up, so personaly i was shitting it alittle..

but he said..
this is the important bit
when everyone see's the second sun in the sky, like a sun dog and what people have been takeing pictures off just recently but everyone will see it all day and it will be big news, then we have 40 days
40 days to get ready.

hope its not true as allways, but shit atleast we get 40 days to do something it wont just be instant,

but then i was thinking, would i rather die in the tsunami OR sit on top of a mountain sorounded by water with hardly fuck all food and and no mates n shit and have to die slowly by my self..

hmm..
but thanks, what do ya reckon i can get the link to the audio file if any one else would like to hear this info.

chris

Initiate

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 3:58 am » by Tntbw

Aren't there mountains in Scotland?

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 4:03 am » by Tuor10

chrisfryfyi wrote:thanks for the reply guys, i was listning to coast2coast on firelight (the one about the tsunami n something else) and the bloke talking was saying pole shift/ plates mergeing happen + plus the brown dwarf wich he was saying has been discoverd n the reason why we cant see it is beacuse its allways been in out solar system its juts been hideing at exactly the other side of the sun too us, but he said something about this dead plant/dwarf star/dead earth/ nibiru or what have ya Has stoped! or earth has stoped or something along them lines (i was sleeping) then that is when this planet is going to catch up with us and cause some super shit, thats why all these big earthquakes n shit, but he said that when the earth starts up again there will be a fuck off tsunami 600ft high sweeping over england and other countries and its going to wipe out denmark!, now what this geezer was saying all made sence, and he has evidence to back it up, so personaly i was shitting it alittle..

but he said..
when everyone see's the second sun in the sky, like a sun dog and what people have been takeing pictures off just recently but everyone will see it all day and it will be big news, then we have 40 days
40 days to get ready.

hope its not true as allways, but shit atleast we get 40 days to do something it wont just be instant,

but then i was thinking, would i rather die in the tsunami OR sit on top of a mountain sorounded by water with hardly fuck all food and and no mates n shit and have to die slowly by my self..

hmm..
but thanks, what do ya reckon i can get the link to the audio file if any one else would like to hear this info.

chris

I wouldn't worry to much. Sudden pole shifts are a myth. There is no evidence to suggest that poles can shift suddenly. Maybe over a period of thousands of years, but not in one day. That is impossible.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 4:05 am » by Chrisfryfyi

its not all about the pole shift its more deeper than that, i will give u the link but seeing as tho most shit gets ridiculed then fuck it.

Initiate

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 4:14 am » by Oxygen

chrisfryfyi wrote:thanks for the reply guys, i was listning to coast2coast on firelight (the one about the tsunami n something else) and the bloke talking was saying pole shift/ plates mergeing happen + plus the brown dwarf wich he was saying has been discoverd n the reason why we cant see it is beacuse its allways been in out solar system its juts been hideing at exactly the other side of the sun too us, but he said something about this dead plant/dwarf star/dead earth/ nibiru or what have ya Has stoped! or earth has stoped or something along them lines (i was sleeping) then that is when this planet is going to catch up with us and cause some super shit, thats why all these big earthquakes n shit, but he said that when the earth starts up again there will be a fuck off tsunami 600ft high sweeping over england and other countries and its going to wipe out denmark!, now what this geezer was saying all made sence, and he has evidence to back it up, so personaly i was shitting it alittle..

but he said..
40 days to get ready.

hmm..

chris

Well, I have emergency food, water and most of the survival things I need for my family so far. Not saying it's going to save me but hopefully I have a fighting chance, and guess what? I hope I am dead wrong, I hope that I stocked up on water n food no reason at all. I do not think I am wrong of course but I sure hope I am! :flop:

Peace

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 4:17 am » by Tuor10

chrisfryfyi wrote:its not all about the pole shift its more deeper than that, i will give u the link but seeing as tho most shit gets ridiculed then fuck it.

The only way a rapid pole shift could hypothetically occur would be if the land mass of the planet was uneven - for example a super-continent. Today, the land mass of the planet is very even.

Initiate

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 4:18 am » by Sevenofnine

This planet has a problem, which is this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small pieces of paper that were unhappy.
Many were increasingly of the opinion that they'd all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that even the trees had been a bad move, and that no one should ever have left the oceans.
Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 4:19 am » by 99socks

Use google map's terrain view.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 4:20 am » by Chrisfryfyi

better to be prepared than have no plan at all, im not going to do anything radical yet... but when i see the true warning signs and we will 100% no its fact cus we can see it with out own eyes then boom, then game on
/install ray mears mode

PreviousNext