Just in case you thought Yellowstone was dormant

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 05, 2012 3:23 am » by Evildweeb

Upload to Disclose.tv

by DiscoveryNetworks on Sep 16, 2011

CURIOSITY continues Sunday, September 18, 2011 at 8PM e/p with HOW WILL THE WORLD END? on Discovery.

http://curiosity.discovery.com/#mkcpgn=ytdsc1

Yellowstone National Park rests on top of an active volcano and there are predictions that a massive explosion could occur and alter life as we know it.

Narrated by Samuel L. Jackson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd4c_b1PLj4

:cheers:

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 05, 2012 3:40 am » by Nihilgeist

Yep, unlike a lottery asteroid possibly impacting, this actually WILL happen eventually, and that'll be the end of the world 'as we know it'. Scary shit to know this is in the foreseeable future.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 05, 2012 10:25 am » by Nilm33

The world will never end. It will end for those that die, but life will go on for many others.

I can tell you for a fact that the world will end for every single human being alive today in the next 100 years.
No eruption
No asteroid
No flood

YOUR world will end much sooner than what scientists predict. Get over it. Enjoy the 75ish years youve been given.

Initiate

PostSun Aug 05, 2012 11:53 am » by Shendao

Nilm33 wrote:The world will never end. It will end for those that die, but life will go on for many others.

I can tell you for a fact that the world will end for every single human being alive today in the next 100 years.
No eruption
No asteroid
No flood

YOUR world will end much sooner than what scientists predict. Get over it. Enjoy the 75ish years youve been given.

Very true :clapper:

The Earth has survived Yellowstone many times, apparently, add to that all the asteroid hits and She is still here. The end of Humanity is a different subject, but as you rightly say, we're all going to die pretty soon.

My father once told me 'make peace with your death, it's the one thing you can count on' :)
You are an immortal being, so stop freaking out about losing another body!