JUST IN- OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 23, 2012 7:34 pm » by Muchtyman

Hurtswhenipee wrote:
Muchtyman wrote:Until the MSM are given permission , the " birther " issue is a waste of time .

When that happens , it will be total anarchy , just as they planned it .

Card looks like a light skined black man (Obama)

Crazy right , these cards were made in the 90's

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Wow

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 4:47 am » by Sprayer

Win for Taitz in court, Obama defaults.

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?page_id=385062

Recently investigator Albert Hendershot found in the database of http://www.acxiom.com/identity-solution ... solutions/ the name of the individual whose Social Security Obama is using. Acxciom-batch-solutions showed (Exhibit 1) that Harry J Bounel with the same Social Security number xxx-xx-4425 at 5046 S Greenwood Ave in Chicago, home address of Barack Obama, Database shows Bounel with the same address and Social Security number as Barack Obama himself. According to the databases last changes to the information on Harrison(Harry) J Bounel were made in and around November 2009 by Michelle Obama, who is listed as Bounel’s relative. Database changes can involve entering the information or deletion of information. It appears that changes made by relative Michelle Obama included deletion of information, which was done at a time when Taitz brought to Federal court in the Central District of California before Judge David O. Carter a case of election challenge by her client, former U.S. ambassador Dr. Alan Keyes and 40 state Representatives and high ranked members of the U.S. military.
Recently obtained results of the 1940 census, Exhibit 2, provided the last missing link, link between Harry J. Bounel and the date of birth of 1890. Exhibit 2 shows the printout of the U.S. census, showing Harry J Bounel, immigrant from Russia, residing at 915 Daly Ave, Bronx, NY, age 50 during the 1940 census, meaning he was born in 1890, as shown in the affidavit of Investigators Daniels and Sankey.
There is a pattern of Obstruction of Justice and tampering with the official records and falsification/forgery of the official records related to Obama. This happens in particular when Bush employees leave their positions and are replaced by Obama appointees.

Writer

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 4:50 am » by Sprayer

OMG you ban me for a week. I'll take it. This is Opal on my other login. I won't come back for a week.

I'm happy with my win. Please ban this one for a week too, thanks for infringing my free speach.

Another win for mainstream media and their reporting muslim propaganda topics.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 4:58 am » by Cornbread714

Sprayer wrote:OMG you ban me for a week. I'll take it. This is Opal on my other login. I won't come back for a week.

I'm happy with my win. Please ban this one for a week too, thanks for infringing my free speach.

Oh, you have two accounts?

Take a month off.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 5:07 am » by Malogg

Cornbread714 wrote:
Sprayer wrote:OMG you ban me for a week. I'll take it. This is Opal on my other login. I won't come back for a week.

Take a month off.

Think thata his facebook log in (dunni quote me on that) tooo funny Cornbread ahahahaha .

:lol:
HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 6:06 am » by mediasorcery

knewpeace wrote:
The57ironman wrote:
knewpeace wrote:actually snopes says false..

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/bi ... yacert.asp

...actually , ''snopes'' is full of sh*t , too...

"too" implies this site is full of shit like snopes.
I've joined and abandoned this site 3 or 4 times over the years and I just remembered why,99.999% of what is posted here is bullshit,lies and more bullshit.the irony is that the people here denounce propaganda yet only discuss and spread complete bullshit.

notice there aren't many trolls here messing with you? it's because you are all so pathetic it's beneath them,your not worth the energy,not even for the lulz.

the art of trolling is the ability to play with peoples minds,no trolls play here because there are no minds to play with.

you all lap up the stupidest shit and sware its the gospel and spread it around,which makes you all disinfo agents.the originators of the content spread here are the trolls and you are all the marks.

keep drinking and sharing the kool-aid suckers :P

wtf are you doing here then?

go back to glp where you belong. :badair: :alien51:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 7:12 am » by Eldorado

Malogg wrote:
Cornbread714 wrote:

Take a month off.

Think thata his facebook log in (dunni quote me on that) tooo funny Cornbread ahahahaha .

:lol:

That's not funny :hell:
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 7:18 am » by Mep630

cant be true, I got his official one... He is clearly American...

Never mind the :45 sec mark where she says his birth country is Kenya...
:wink:

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/michelle-obama-admits-baracks-home-country-kenya-t19503.html?hilit=michelle

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 10:26 am » by mediasorcery

hey mep, that looks a bit like a forgery,^ but dont tell all the "haters" and "racists" the ante christ forged his birth cert will ya lol.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Super Moderator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 3:44 pm » by Spock

Funny this thread popped back up.

It's painfully apparent at this point that the majority of voters do not care about Obama's past. They seem to have sufficiently accepted the koolade.

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext