just my thoughts

Writer

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 4:57 pm » by Mcguyver

We live on a planet...1 of 8(were going to miss ya pluto) revolving around a rather unremarkable star.That unremarkable star is 1 of many millions in our galaxy we call the milky way.When i say millions,its only to keep things in respective to how we think.Please feel free to muliply that by a few 100 thousand.Each star in our galaxy may have planets revolving around them.Just in our galaxy alone,the odds are high that there are other planets capable of supporting life.Thru the hubble telescope,it has been proven that there are millions of galaxies out there.(feel free to multiply again)Each galaxy having millions of stars(multiplication time again),and each star with the possibility of having several planets.In conclusion...Jesus said,I go to prepare a place for you.Where do you think he meant,and why isn't anyone telling us this?And when given new bodies,we may not be restricted to Earth like planets.Food for thought.Have a Great Day All!!!

http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/v ... NGE_YOU__/

Writer

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 4:58 pm » by Mcguyver

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 5:44 pm » by Newearthman

mcguyver wrote:We live on a planet...1 of 8(were going to miss ya pluto) revolving around a rather unremarkable star.That unremarkable star is 1 of many millions in our galaxy we call the milky way.When i say millions,its only to keep things in respective to how we think.Please feel free to muliply that by a few 100 thousand.Each star in our galaxy may have planets revolving around them.Just in our galaxy alone,the odds are high that there are other planets capable of supporting life.Thru the hubble telescope,it has been proven that there are millions of galaxies out there.(feel free to multiply again)Each galaxy having millions of stars(multiplication time again),and each star with the possibility of having several planets.In conclusion...Jesus said,I go to prepare a place for you.Where do you think he meant,and why isn't anyone telling us this?And when given new bodies,we may not be restricted to Earth like planets.Food for thought.Have a Great Day All!!!

http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/v ... NGE_YOU__/

Exactly :clapper:
I also believe we can be born anywhere in the universe but I also think we might get attached to a planet for multiple lives to play out an act in the cosmic play .