Just some Cool Information

Initiate

PostWed Nov 10, 2010 7:07 am » by Godsofatlantis

I'll Make this short and sweet. I'll send you more info later

There are 3 minds.

1. Super Conscience - The one big massive conscience
2. Sub Consciencess - Like a Super computer
3. Conscienes - Which is our conscieness we are living in right now.

The reason behind all this fear is simple. Fear and stress prevents us from accessing the Sub Conscience (big massive super computer we are all linked to). Second of all a solar event is predicted around this time. The reason why we are all acting up because of it is to prepare us for something awesome.

And since there's alot of fear mongering and fear right now its quite obious this event is just around the corner. Fear will completly drain away the effects of the solar storm on our conscieness and that's why the ptb are trying there best to keep us all in fear so most of the population will avoid these effects. The effects on the solar storms on our minds will be awesome and we will have alot more access to information than we ever did before, and it will be alot easier to live.

Look up the information. Scientists have researched this but the research has been kept as low profile as possible. So I just thought I'd let you know why all the axiety and fear, and stress. It will make much more sense when your mind is clear, and when you are focussed.
Remember folks if you want to block post's from known disinfo or wacko's go to the friends and foe's section of the control panel.

In no time you won't have to sort out through all that crap they post.

Initiate

PostWed Nov 10, 2010 8:47 am » by Godsofatlantis

I'm also going to give you another clue.

Now alot of people do believe that there are messages in Movies. Now watch the Librarian very closely. They reveal a pretty big clue in the librarian, and that one clue will get you going on the right direction.

Our most valuable Treasure is our minds. It doesn't matter how much gold, money valuables etc you have. Our mind is our most valued possession, and no one can take that away from you.

Your sitting on top of a treasure that when unlocked can give you great power. All you need to do is know how to unlock it.
Remember folks if you want to block post's from known disinfo or wacko's go to the friends and foe's section of the control panel.

In no time you won't have to sort out through all that crap they post.