Just woke up from a Ufo invasion dream

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 16, 2011 3:52 pm » by Newearthman

It started off whith me being in downtown Vancouver and a bunch of us on the street started to se many different types of white orbs chasing each other around in the sky. Everyone on the streets where totally amazed and gathered around to watch. I'm feeling very excited and feel I have to return home. I make it home as I'm watching all different types of orbs chasing each other around like in combat. As I'm running a sprinkle of falling orb debries comes down next to me. Next thing I see is a fleet of about a dozen ships that looked like Darth Vaders mask. They where black and stayed in formation. Next thing I know I'm at home and very excited about all the ufo activity out in the open. I tell my Dad and he like "Ya whatever" so I go look out the window and I see the orbs flying around agian so I go get my Dad and take him out to the balcony. Now we are both watching the action in amazment. All of a sudden we see the brightest aquwa blue orb travelling at street level down the road. I'm seeing blue streaks in my vision now and am pulled of the balcony by some force. The next thing I know I'm looking out a window at a big bridge over watter with traffic passing over. All of a sudden me and a group of people who are looking out this window see what looked like a floating aircraft carrier that passed over top the bridge with supplies and small support ships. It look like a floating navey fleet in the sky. The crowed of people I was with got very excited and started cheering and celebrating very loud. We all had are hands up in the air and I heard somone say "Now we can really bring it to the Middle East".
Last edited by Newearthman on Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 16, 2011 3:55 pm » by E6722maj

cool! i've been dreaming about ufos recently too.

'is all that we see or seem, but a dream within a dream?'
- edgar allen poe
whatever

Initiate

PostSat Apr 16, 2011 4:01 pm » by Ayaflash

interesting......i have had similar dreams.

it`s very cool having vivid dreams like this yes?
when u wake up u just wish it was real and u want to go back to sleep n continue on with the dream.

but hey maybe it will become real someday??
i believe n hope we will see something like that in our life time at least.

also a few times i have been dreaming within a dream...now that is a bit weird.

:cheers:
The highest truth cannot be put into words. - Lao tzu.

"We are the Fractalated Tendrils of Reality, Forever Undulating Towards the Realm of Evolution and Great Mystery."

Initiate

PostSun Apr 17, 2011 3:57 am » by Whiteknight2000

I had a simular dream too.

It wasn't an invasion dream. Instead they were orange orbs in the sky doing all sorts of formations, and there were millions of them everywhere. And everyone could see them.

I was thinking to myself is this really going to happen. Or is it a manifestation in my dream which will never take place.

Who knows?

Initiate

PostSun Apr 17, 2011 4:06 am » by Neilglfc

contact hollywood im sure theyll lap it up at the moment.
****** " From Smash Get Mash " ******

Initiate

PostSun Apr 17, 2011 4:19 am » by Pavmas

Not had a dream but noticed something about the clusters of ufos.

In recent week we have had numerous clips of ufos not single ufos but groups. One thing Ive noticed is the manouvers they make, they are moving military style, so either these are human spaceships that are hidden from us or these are real alien ships that are doing a practice run before they invade.

After watching them I think its our own governments who have a space fleet and are trying them out, if not then I hope the military are watching because someone is doing simulated attack in our sky in UFOs and getting more brazen and not bothering to hide what they are doing.

Initiate

PostSun Apr 17, 2011 4:26 am » by Ufologist

I have had quite a few dreams concerning ufos/aliens in recent weeks. Some have been rather vivid. I usually try not to take stock in them, but this is getting to be somewhat unsettling.

Initiate

PostSun Apr 17, 2011 4:31 am » by Pavmas

does no one notice that, there are more and more sightings and they are not even trying to hide yet people in charge dont even mention it, its like we are all imagining it, they dont bother to write it off as a balloon they just ignore the subject altogether.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 17, 2011 8:44 am » by Newearthman

UFO
To see a UFO in your dream, signifies your desires to find your spiritual purpose in life. Alternatively, it indicates that you are feeling alienated from those around you. The dream may also be a metaphor that you are a acting "spacey" or "spaced out". You need to be more grounded and come back to reality.

Spaceship
To see a spaceship in your dream, symbolizes your creative mind. It denotes a spiritual journey into the unknown and signals self-development and self-awareness. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you need to take on a different perspective, no matter how bizarre or unusual it may be

Orb
To see an orb in your dream, symbolizes truth and a sudden understanding or realization. You have clarity on some nagging problem or issue. Alternatively, the orb refers to your unconscious. Something from your unconscious is trying to make its way to the surface. The color of the orb indicates whether the dream is positive or negative. If it is multi-color, then it is positive.

http://dreammoods.com

Writer

PostSun Apr 17, 2011 9:03 am » by Cocotrinail

Whoa......I'm freaking out I to had a ufo invasion dream. I was sitting on a log holding my 5yr old daughter on a gravel road at night and this woman walks up to me sits down and looks out on to this grassy plain. I just know that she wants me to get up and walk out into the field some ways. Still holding my daughter I make my way and when I get there I look up and I'm kind of taken aback by how low the clouds are. They are grey and and full of what I thought was lightning. But the creepy thing is that it was completely silent. Then all of a sudden I see one and it is a large metal disc that bobbed in to view on its side through the clouds. And seemed to disappear. Then the sky became full of them it started to look like a witch's cauldron only upside down and I knew there were more that I could not see in the clouds. The scene went on as far as my eyes could see. That's when I heard the woman's voice in my head asking me If I was going with them. I felt my daughters grip get tight and she said no Mommy. When I turned to look the woman was gone and I got the feeling I said no.

And one more thing it felt like Texas

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Next