Justice for Gaza

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 01, 2010 6:28 pm » by Reinaul

The Day After Israel

On December 27, 2008, when the Israeli society began its savage attack on Gaza, it died. On October 16, 2009, the UN Human Rights commission placed the tombstone over Israel when it defined that state as a terrorist entity. The details of what will happen now are unclear, but the path is well defined. The UN General Assembly may accept the Goldstone Report and place war crimes charges against Israeli political and military figures at the International Court of Justice. In order to add an historical dimension to the event, the trials should take place in Nuremberg. Moreover, the UN gave conditioned sovereignty to Israel; since the last failed to fulfill the imposed conditions, the sovereignty should be taken back. I described - in very broad lines - a possible scenario of the coming events in a series of articles named: Defeating Israel.

What will happen the day after? Probably the Palestinians would declare independence; their right to do so was established by the UN on the same day it did so for Israel. The new state would include all the territories west of the Jordan River. After all, Palestinians built most of Tel Aviv, Haifa, Jerusalem, Beer Sheva and the Jewish settlements.

What will happen to the Jewish population? I believe the Palestinians would offer citizenship to those former Israeli citizens who didn't take part in war crimes. Those who did would be judged; a proper punishment would be sentencing them to forced works building the institutions of the new state. I also believe most Jews would decide to leave the Middle East. Is the international community ready to deal with several million refugees? Should this community allow former Israeli citizens to apply for refugee status considering the antecedent that the state of Israel actively persecuted and attacked those of its citizens that got refuge elsewhere? Let's say the international community decides to behave properly and deny refugee status to those former citizens of the State of Israel that didn't actively oppose the criminal regime. These unrecognized refugees would settle down on camps along borderline zones; I can imagine a few in the Sinai Desert.

That's not all. There would be a problem with the many Israeli citizens enjoying double citizenship. Let me expand on a typical and important example. Benjamin Netanyahu apparently has an American citizenship. He claims to have renounced it before its first round a Prime Minister, but he never provided any proofs of that. At the same time, Yedihot Aharonot (the largest Hebrew newspaper) claimed he was a CIA agent, trained in his long years in the US. He claims he was a furniture dealer during that period, but considering his position as a heir to the Mishpaha Lohemet, also this claim is dubious - to say the least. Tsahi Hanegbi was said, by the same newspaper, to have a "black box" of data proving Netanyahu's anomalous affiliations. Being Hanegbi another member of the Mishpaha Lohemet - and thus beyond the reach of the Mossad assassination teams - he became a minister in Netanyahu's government, giving credibility to the unproven claims. In any case, this group would pose a new threat.

Seldom had any other group in history proved better its being a Fifth Column against humanity wherever they settle. Should the US let Israeli refugees regroup on its land? "We lost Palestine, let's take Pennsylvania!" Leonard Cohen ("cohen" means "priest" in Hebrew) wrote a scary song mentioning Manhattan and Berlin. At the defeat moment, Netanyahu may take it seriously, find his American passport under his bed and rush - still on his pajamas - to his soldiers. As mentioned by the Israeli media recently he has a private army based outside Israel, usually known as the "Mossad."

In his book, Ostrovsky described the Mossad headquarters next to Glilot Junction in detail. The buildings are rather useless. The organization can resettle in Manhattan, London or Milan overnight. Most agents would survive the fall of the State of Israel. Is the international community prepared to deal with this unholy reincarnation of evil?

Roy Tov is a refugee recognized under the 1951 Geneva Convention. Due to a recent attack by Israel, he was left with permanent damage in his throat. Israel attempted also to entrap him in several ways, even by using a prominent American politician. He is seeking resettlement under the 1967 Geneva Protocol or to be gracefully recognized by other country under the 1951 Convention. In any case that must be in a country with no diplomatic relations with Israel
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 01, 2010 6:37 pm » by sockpuppet

Hah, I love Cohen!!! He sings to me better than Dylan!

Upload to Disclose.tv

The Palestinians don't WANT an independent state on just a part of Palestine... they want THE WHOLE THING. Just like Isrealis want THE WHOLE THING. If the Palestinians had their own state, either the Arab countries will come in and take it for themselves like Lebanon, or else Israel will declare war when some stupid Palestinian does something with a bomb and they will finally get the world's support because it is no longer a matter of conflict within a single border...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 01, 2010 8:05 pm » by kentrb

a poem

the lie that doesnt exist

i wonder if there would still be wars,if there wasnt rumours of wars.
seems its like the rumours get the ball rolling and once it starts,it keeps going.
i wonder if there would be racism if someone didnt tell you what was wrong with someone.
it seems like someone else always tells us who to hate for whatever reason.like rumours.
i wonder if there would be enough for everyone if someone never told you there wasnt.
i see enough,but hear rumours that say it isnt so.
people versus rumours.aint that a laugh.

peace :cheers:

Writer

PostTue Mar 02, 2010 1:33 am » by Notsosecret

Reinaul wrote:On December 27, 2008, when the Israeli society began its savage attack on Gaza, it died.

oh really ? someone should let Israel know about it ,because it's actually business as usual in
Israel , and i wouldn't call self defense operation a "savage attack",especially when the IDF
tried to minimize civilians casualties while the Gaza rulers used Palestinians as their meat shields .

Reinaul wrote:On October 16, 2009, the UN Human Rights commission placed the tombstone over Israel when it defined that state as a terrorist entity.

a tombstone ? terrorist entity ? i wouldn't call a one sided unverified and unproved report a tombstone , not to mention Israel already released a counter to some of the baseless accusations in the report .
terrorist entity ? i think you are confused , hamas(Gaza rulers) is recognized terror organization,
Israel is a country .

Reinaul wrote:The details of what will happen now are unclear, but the path is well defined. The UN General Assembly may accept the Goldstone Report and place war crimes charges against Israeli political and military figures at the International Court of Justice.

actually it's very clear what will happen next , in few months Israel will release a 1000+
pages report on the goldstone allegations to the UN , the hamas which also being accused
for war crimes(the writer forgot to mention that) also suppose to produce a report ,but since hamas is the real terrorist organization here,i wouldn't expect anything serious out of it beside ass covering and lies ,like they allready tried to do about a month ago .
and the Arab league will try it's best to pass the resolution's in the U.N regardless to what really happened in reality .

Reinaul wrote: Defeating Israel.

so for you justice for Gaza is destroying Israel ? if so then you are a fanatic ,
you better wake up and start thinking of ways to coexist .

the rest of the post is so ridiculous it's not even worth replay to.

but to sum it up , Gaza will get justice when they'll kick the hamas out .