Kali Yuga - End times are now?

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 11:53 pm » by Svaha

Again, this is not about the end times, but about repeating cycles, one cycle ends, the other begins.
Ancient people found this repeating pattern, these big cycles, the same we can find in for instance the sun with it's four sectors, or the four elements.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Initiate

PostFri Nov 08, 2013 12:18 am » by pushtone

thanks Kali Yuga - but you weren't talking about me - or my friends - or my family (mostly) and from what i can gather.... others that have commented - and perhaps their friends and family also - and am gonna say .... billions more - good folk , so were just talking about a few bad eggs and some lost soul sheeple sent astray by an organised pack of ravenous dogs - but you couldn't just say that could you Kali Yuga puss brain - you had to go the old ... end is nigh fear trip on us - that changes nothing, other than the weeping position.

Kali -Yuga .... a demon in disguise - so go fack yourself.

Peace.

(no disrespect to the poster : Crac'k )
- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

PostFri Nov 08, 2013 2:49 am » by CrackkKillss

Azznerak the Black wrote:Lets do an experiment......

In the last 100 hundred years how many laughable jackholes have claimed that we are living in the End Times.......

Now, how many of these useless bags of waste were correct?

HA!!!!!

I'm new to posting and i wasn't trying to scare anyone, and i'm also no trying to make a false claim. I read what would be happening during the kali yuga period and it seems to mimic whats going on now. A great reset wouldnt happen over night, so all those claims i feel may be very well true, but u cant expect everyone to die overnight, becuase with evolution SOME will survive. I wanna learn of any scripture about survivng this period as a human race.(?)

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 08, 2013 4:28 am » by Slith

CrackkKillss wrote:
I'm new to posting and i wasn't trying to scare anyone

Welcome to the Arkham Asylum Crackk. A whole lotta Jokers here.

:hiho:

:cheers:

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 10, 2013 2:19 am » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Previous