Katy Perry Pimping Pedophilia

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 6:19 am » by Otomon

willbraham wrote:I hate Katy Perry and her bullshit agenda.

REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM
REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM

So is it working?
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 4:02 pm » by Jax40

It's not only with music... I have a five year old niece who I took shopping to buy some garments.... The shops had little childrens high heel shoes, bra's and THONGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now why would a five year old be wanting to wear THONGS !!!!! the fashion world is up too tricks too!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 4:07 pm » by Otomon

jax40 wrote:It's not only with music... I have a five year old niece who I took shopping to buy some garments.... The shops had little childrens high heel shoes, bra's and THONGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now why would a five year old be wanting to wear THONGS !!!!! the fashion world is up too tricks too!!!

They just want us to buy more stuff...faster....

Sex is the thing that sells the most in this world....

So the earliest you can get a person to activate their sexual desires....

The more shit they are going to buy.....

Thats the bottom line of this so called "conspiracy"
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Writer

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 5:11 pm » by Bloodbank

Let's face it, she is just pushing what she knows of life. Think about it, she is 26 years old. When I was 26, I was slowely winding down my party years. Everything she knows at this minute is about drinking, sex and partying and being inmature. Of coarse this is going to be reflected in her music.

I don't neccessarily like all her stuff but for God's sake let her enjoy herself while she can. We have this amazing ability when it comes to music we don't enjoy. It's called, "DON'T LISTEN!!"

Initiate

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 6:04 pm » by Mercury

At 3:59...why does this seem to be making a pentagram shape to me...the shape of her arms and the lines...? Almost like the baphomet/pentagram in the Rhianna Umbrella video.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 6:10 pm » by Pindz

spock wrote:Wow Pindz, I'm amazed. Is that yours?

Good stuff man. But I tend to think it's the natural evolution of society as opposed to lizards in high command.

But the theme, message; I agree.

Nice work.

Its not my work.... it is made by youtube.com/humanswin

Initiate

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 6:17 pm » by Fasteddie

lol she doesnt even right her own music and is horrible live shes just made up by record labels for what the majority want

Master Conspirator

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 6:33 pm » by Boondox681

pindz..your to blame.
this is ridiculous.you wanna know why?
me and my kids have never even heard of this lady until now.
if you don't want yourself or your kids 'subjected' to this,DON'T FUCKING WATCH IT!
pedophiles are everywhere,not just the beach,dummass.
and would you rather have the gingerbread man swinging his cock around or wearing underwear.
you need to be responsible for your own words,acts and deeds..
instead of looking for someone/thing else to blame your problems on.
peel your retarded ass away from the screen and go the fuck outside!
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Initiate

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 7:45 pm » by Govtslave

:flop: nice job connecting the dots

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 7:53 pm » by Otomon

boondox681 wrote:pindz..your to blame.
this is ridiculous.you wanna know why?
me and my kids have never even heard of this lady until now.
if you don't want yourself or your kids 'subjected' to this,DON'T FUCKING WATCH IT!
pedophiles are everywhere,not just the beach,dummass.
and would you rather have the gingerbread man swinging his cock around or wearing underwear.
you need to be responsible for your own words,acts and deeds..
instead of looking for someone/thing else to blame your problems on.
peel your retarded ass away from the screen and go the fuck outside!

Boondox lays the smack down once again!!!!! *clap clap clap*

PreviousNext