Keep an eye on Greece tomorrow

Initiate

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 9:42 am » by Shagrath

Maybe the Bitcoin could be of use. Time to stock up on some video cards!

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 10:18 am » by Aragajag

shagrath wrote:Maybe the Bitcoin could be of use. Time to stock up on some video cards!

If enough people use it then it will be successful. Its nearly there now with amount of people getting into it and I reckon the early supporters/adopters will be well off from getting in early. I got my 2 xfx 6950's today and psu tomorrow. No one can take it from you unless you are lax on pass words or you give up the info.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 11:05 am » by Toxic32

It's a 10 year plan to get rid of all different currency and replace it with a single currency. To do that you need to have a base to work from. As ever gold is easy to introduce as a starting place. Any body that is worried about their own currency jump into gold given the chance! This started to happen around April 2000 Just take a look at these charts they speak for them selves. Chart shows gold prices for 2001 before 9/11 the other show the last 10 years.

http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/viewphoto/32494/Gold_price_chart_1/
http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/viewphoto/32495/Gold_price_chart_2/
Invictus maneo

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 11:09 am » by Perronick

Ridee, all my support to the Greek people. You're doing the right thing and I hope you set another example, like the Icelanders. Tar and feather those corrupt politicians of yours, kick'em in the deepest, dirtiest, darkest prision for the rest of their miserable lives and then issue an intenational warrant of arrest on Blankfein and the rest of Goldman Suxs.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 11:15 am » by Cornbread714

Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 11:17 am » by Deuem

aragajag wrote:
shagrath wrote:Maybe the Bitcoin could be of use. Time to stock up on some video cards!

If enough people use it then it will be successful. Its nearly there now with amount of people getting into it and I reckon the early supporters/adopters will be well off from getting in early. I got my 2 xfx 6950's today and psu tomorrow. No one can take it from you unless you are lax on pass words or you give up the info.

Hi, I have never heard of this, could you please elaborate on what this is? Is this a different form of currency?
Deuem :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 11:27 am » by Perronick

deuem wrote:
aragajag wrote:

Hi, I have never heard of this, could you please elaborate on what this is? Is this a different form of currency?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 11:37 am » by Aragajag

deuem wrote:
aragajag wrote:

A decentralised peer to peer currency. I dont want to be seen pushing it on people on the forum I just reckon it is what people have been needing for along time. This quick vid is better than I can describe it. Also check http://www.bitcoin.org

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 2:01 pm » by The57ironman

???defined???

Upload to Disclose.tv

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 4:18 pm » by Illuminated

Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

PreviousNext