Keep an eye on Greece tomorrow

Initiate

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 5:09 pm » by Nightfallen

"The edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over." (Hunter S. Thompson)

Initiate

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 5:23 pm » by Nightfallen

"The edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over." (Hunter S. Thompson)

Initiate

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 5:29 pm » by Theoracle

perronick wrote:Ridee, all my support to the Greek people. You're doing the right thing and I hope you set another example, like the Icelanders. Tar and feather those corrupt politicians of yours, kick'em in the deepest, dirtiest, darkest prision for the rest of their miserable lives and then issue an intenational warrant of arrest on Blankfein and the rest of Goldman Suxs.

well said :flop:

peace and love theoracle
Peace and love theoracle

Initiate

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 5:33 pm » by Nightfallen

theoracle wrote:
perronick wrote:Ridee, all my support to the Greek people. You're doing the right thing and I hope you set another example, like the Icelanders. Tar and feather those corrupt politicians of yours, kick'em in the deepest, dirtiest, darkest prision for the rest of their miserable lives and then issue an intenational warrant of arrest on Blankfein and the rest of Goldman Suxs.

peace and love theoracle

Do not forget the people in Spain who are also out in the streets protesting against politicians and bankers.

To me revolution should be global. If someone's not getting butt-f*cked today by the system, there's a very good chance he'll be tomorrow. Stand up and fight for your rights as human beings. :flop:

Initiate

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 5:44 pm » by Buckweedbertha

nightfallen wrote:
theoracle wrote:

peace and love theoracle

Do not forget the people in Spain who are also out in the streets protesting against politicians and bankers.

To me revolution should be global. If someone's not getting butt-f*cked today by the system, there's a very good chance he'll be tomorrow. Stand up and fight for your rights as human beings. :flop:

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jun 15, 2011 8:28 pm » by Boondox681

"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Previous