Keeping Up With the Anti-Christ

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 29, 2013 9:08 pm » by kentrb

if we are all equal,who makes kings and princes
is it blood that makes them.dont we all bleed red
is it wealth.stuff
yet we have kings and princes that are held in higher esteme than brothers and sisters
sounds like a lot of deception
if one pledges aligiance to a king,is he decieved

christ and antichrist
christ said love your neighbor.sounds simple enough
the antichrist i think has forgotten his nieghbor
i think they both have left it in our hands
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 29, 2013 11:45 pm » by Iwanci

Nope, I believe I am being decieved everyday, we all are.... but not by demons.. by people...

2 panadol poot... :mrgreen:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 29, 2013 11:52 pm » by kentrb

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 12:00 am » by Iwanci

Fossil, you raise very valid points... looking back through history we have always had 'leaders' and invariably these leaders acquire more wealth than the followers, these very leaders who give us direction and indeed often tell us who to 'worship'... the question is why? Why would they care about our beliefs? I think it is because they KNOW that beliefs are the glue that keep our minds together, ie, beliefs give us something greater to look forward to or to fear, as such if you can dictate the belief you have instant control... a 'belief' in something regardless of its actuality, makes it real. Eliminate belief and you may have anarchy.

I am not against belief, I believe that belief (in the main) is a great motivator, but religion (the commoditisation of the belief system) is where I draw the line... as soon as one man dictates what another man should believe, thats' corruption right there at its simplest level, and it grows exponentially from there.

That's my opinion anyway.. I saw a documentary last night and heard that one of the first pioneers who believed in extra terrestrials was burned at the stake by the Catholic church... his name was Bruno something or other.... my point, believe what we tell you or there will be ramifications, this can NOT be a good thing.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 12:11 am » by Rizze

Fossileyesed wrote:if we are all equal,who makes kings and princes
is it blood that makes them.dont we all bleed red
is it wealth.stuff
yet we have kings and princes that are held in higher esteme than brothers and sisters
sounds like a lot of deception
if one pledges aligiance to a king,is he decieved

christ and antichrist
christ said love your neighbor.sounds simple enough
the antichrist i think has forgotten his nieghbor
i think they both have left it in our hands
:cheers:

Thieves and murderers make Kings, it is not blood, but since the early thieves and murderers took reign of the people, most forgot who they were as a free person.

The Kings and thieves of today are the descended from those of old, yet we still forget of their lineage. We are still subjected by rules (Democratic) don't make me laugh, those rules are to keep you and i in order to still be slaves of murderers and thieves.

We have cruel tyrants as leaders now
They take your life bit by bit, your self esteem is somewhat lost in the chaos of what you really are.

But remember this.

You are free, as free as you want, don't let the bastards grind you down.

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 31, 2013 10:21 am » by Iwanci

Indeed Rizze, time heals all wounds, and through the passage of time all is forgotten.. this is a weapon that many leaders utilise...

The issue is that the one's who do not forget or who cannot be bought are far and few between....

Freedom is a state of mind imo... you can truly be as free as you want, in your mind.. in our world however, you can be as free as the law of your land permits you to be, and this is the greatest contradiction we are faced with...

freedom within bounds is not freedom... we fight for our freedom, then when we have it we do not truly know how to use it, we abuse it, and then we end up exactly where we started... freedom within boundaries...
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Previous