Keshe plasma gravity control / health / energy system

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 1:18 pm » by Aardvaaks

Cia212 wrote:He promised:
On 21 September 2012 the Keshe Foundation will release the first phase of its space technology and the gravitational and magnetic (Magravs) systems it has developed, to all scientists around the world simultaneously, for production and duplication.

Anyone have a link to that release?

This link concerns the event date of the 21 st of September 2012.

http://pesn.com/2012/09/21/9602183_Inte ... 1_Lecture/
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 3:07 pm » by Proto

Not this crap again , it's a scam , the "inventor" makes money
by selling people tickets to live demonstrations of "his technology" for
years ,but always fail to do so with lame last minute excuses (no refunds!) .

on his old web site he used to sell tickets to trip to the moon haha...

last time this subject was brought up a few months ago i made some digging,
that's what i found about him on the web :

Keshe Foundation
Posted: 2011-05-08

Scam

There is an organisation called the Keshe foundation claiming to have developed an antigravity device. This is a fake organisation. They have no independent verification. They are lying. Dont buy anything they are selling. The tickets to see a live demonstration is totally fake. Don't buy their tickets for sale. It is overpriced.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complain ... 51481.html

Hi guys, I am an Iranian living in central Tehran. I encountered Keshe when I was doing some research on Sentinel RQ-170 which was crashed in Iran and the Iranian regime claimed capturing it intact by showing a fiberglass replica. This claim is a blatant scam on its own but I found that this mr. Keshe attached another hoax on it by claiming that the UAV was downed by the Iranian government using HIS ufo technology. I did research on his other claims and found that he is another broken Iranian mate. Actually his plan is to sell his scam to the Iranian government

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=121246&page=3

mehran keshe free energy generator is a scam., page 1

i have reviewed his patent and as it was presented ,it is impossible.the core of the generator ,there is hydrogen gas surrounded by noble gasses.there is no way on earth to concentrate hydrogen in the center of other gasses.hydrogen bounces around like a random high speed basketball
.as much as i wish it were true ,its not.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread774462/pg1

http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/foru ... ead/11410/

Initiate

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 4:57 pm » by Vertigo

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 5:12 pm » by Elnorel

Proto wrote:Not this crap again , it's a scam , the "inventor" makes money
by selling people tickets to live demonstrations of "his technology" for
years ,but always fail to do so with lame last minute excuses (no refunds!) .

on his old web site he used to sell tickets to trip to the moon haha...

last time this subject was brought up a few months ago i made some digging,
that's what i found about him on the web :

Keshe Foundation
Posted: 2011-05-08

Scam

There is an organisation called the Keshe foundation claiming to have developed an antigravity device. This is a fake organisation. They have no independent verification. They are lying. Dont buy anything they are selling. The tickets to see a live demonstration is totally fake. Don't buy their tickets for sale. It is overpriced.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complain ... 51481.html

Hi guys, I am an Iranian living in central Tehran. I encountered Keshe when I was doing some research on Sentinel RQ-170 which was crashed in Iran and the Iranian regime claimed capturing it intact by showing a fiberglass replica. This claim is a blatant scam on its own but I found that this mr. Keshe attached another hoax on it by claiming that the UAV was downed by the Iranian government using HIS ufo technology. I did research on his other claims and found that he is another broken Iranian mate. Actually his plan is to sell his scam to the Iranian government

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=121246&page=3

mehran keshe free energy generator is a scam., page 1

i have reviewed his patent and as it was presented ,it is impossible.the core of the generator ,there is hydrogen gas surrounded by noble gasses.there is no way on earth to concentrate hydrogen in the center of other gasses.hydrogen bounces around like a random high speed basketball
.as much as i wish it were true ,its not.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread774462/pg1

http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/foru ... ead/11410/

You say you did research?
How by googling internet and seeing if the downed UAV was really shot down/captured using some secret technology?
It was not? WOW. I'm sure they would say what method it was downed with. Yep I'm confident, like you. :bang;

If it was shot down (as in damaged), why would Mr. Obama ask the Iranian government to please return US property to them? What could Iranians possibly learn from a damaged drone?
BUT if it were a working undamaged drone they got their hands on, I guess the Americans would be nervous.

Events are open to all scientists and reporters, and the entry fee is 10 eu.

WOW they're really making big bucks.
Gimme a break man.

He offers it freely to any government. The PATENTS are real !!!!!
Just because you don't see the tech public yet it does not mean its a scam.

They don't ask for money or donors, they are fully self sufficient.

And you can buy 3-4Kw and 10Kw units NOW.
Small one starts at 5k euros and 100eu yearly maintenance/check up plan.

He has been propagating the tech mainly in the Europe and eastern countries as stupid Americans didn't want to have nothing to do with it (they already have the tech).

Everything that goes through the patent office, be it public or classified, they get their hands on it FIRST.

So if you would get your head out of the sand and actually research what his theory is all about you may have a honest opinion.

And I guess CO2/Methane etc. in solid and liquid form at room temperature is also a scam?

You can throw your gas mixture theory out of the window as there is no limit.
Elements do not behave as you would believe in your textbooks, he changes their structure so they are behaving quite differently.

If he was a scam artist, don't you think that he would shoot himself in the foot by inviting all governments to demonstrate the tech to? They would reveal him for what he is or even arrest him.

And those flash lights he made, they're running without any battery for 2+ years now.

LOL

WAKE UP. :yell:
Last edited by Elnorel on Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 5:25 pm » by Vertigo

Elnorel wrote:The PATENTS are real !!!!!

want one?

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/EP1770717A1.pdf

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 5:30 pm » by Elnorel

Yea his reactor mark 1.

Proved fields were true, mass reduction inside the model.
It is made of 2 cores filled with plasma, each rotating the opposite way.

Mark 2 is classified on the patent office btw.
It has a field that is well outside the reactor, thus usable for propulsion.

He is sharing this reactor to the governments free of charge.
It is up to them to make it public as he said.

Here is Micro Plasma generator patent.
Here is revised Mark 1 (2 years later - 2007).

Latest one is from 2010, but it is classified.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 5:39 pm » by Proto

Nope, he's full of shit , just wait for the so called demonstration in December that
you mentioned in the OP , I'm willing to bet that like his previous demonstrations
he wont demonstrate shit, only yet another lame excuse as to why he couldn't (no refunds!)
just like he did in his many previous "public demonstrations" .

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 5:43 pm » by Elnorel

They hammered Rossi for years,.. he is a scam artist, he is full of shit.
1. Andrea Rossi has developed a new design of the ECAT Home unit which is 33cm x 33cm x 6cm and can be put vertically or horizontally. Total weight is 10 kg
2. The new ECAT Home unit has two simple connections for input and output of water
3. By law a customer has 60 days of time to give back the device if unsatisfied, and Leonardo Corp give all the guarantees required by the law
4. Production capacity of new factory is one million units per year
5. The hydrogen canister has been removed and the hydrogen is now stored inside a solid material due to safety reasons
6. There is a new control system for both the ECAT Home unit and the ECAT 1MW Plant which are made from an undisclosed supplier, not National Instruments
7. Certification from UL – Underwriters Laboratories is in process
8. The highest temperature that could be achieved in the reactor of the domestic ECAT is just below the melting point of Nickel
9. The COP (Coefficient of Performance) is 6
10. Licenses to sell and market ECATs has been granted to licensees, not yet published

You can buy his thermal reactor now also.
You can preorder yours NOW. Delivery up to 3 months.
Now the naysayers are quiet with their heads out of their ass, still wet behind their ears.

I get it if you are cautious. Hell too many scam artists offering us independence from oil cartels.

If 99% are scam artists it does not mean ALL are.
Last edited by Elnorel on Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 5:45 pm » by Proto

Dude, i understand that you wish it was true but this guy used to sell tickets
to the moon on his website .... he's bat shit crazy.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 5:51 pm » by Elnorel

Proto wrote:Dude, i understand that you wish it was true but this guy used to sell tickets
to the moon on his website .... he's bat shit crazy.

Yea. So?
Whats your point?

Russians are selling tickets from god knows when.

Keshe asserts that they will be making commercial space flight available as early as 2014, using anti-gravity technology as well as new power production technology. They hope to make commercial flights to the moon available by as early as the end of 2016.

He is just gonna use different means of transportation.

PreviousNext