Kevin Smith on The Batman Trilogy (Nolanverse)

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 09, 2012 5:29 am » by Troll2rocks

Kevin Smith is one of the greatest public speakers in the world. Here he talks (or attempts to through cannabis and tears) to sum up his feelings on the Christopher Nolan Dark Knight movies.

Give Kevin a mic or camera and he will not be outdone.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostThu Aug 09, 2012 6:35 am » by Middleman

His Fatman on the Batman podcasts are excellent, especially the first 3 with Paul Dini and Mark Hamill.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 09, 2012 10:09 am » by Cia212

I listened to the whole thing. Kevin's been in Hollywood too long - what's with the crying? Even about Monsters Inc. and Good Will Hunting. He does a great Bane impression though.

Anyway, I agree with parts of his analysis, but I still didn't like the movie. In the end, Batman NEVER gets soft! It's the reason the Robins (and the whole Bat Family) leave him eventually, the reason he doesn't have a real family, the reason he can't keep the JLA together - Batman is hardcore about the mission. Batman is more dedicated than anyone can possibly be and he faults everyone for not living up to his example. To open this movie with a Batman-gone-soft is a travesty!

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 09, 2012 2:53 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

Don't have time to watch the whole thing this morning, but he has a nice voice to listen to so will finish it this evening!
What a long strange trip it's been..............