Kick videos off for being lame?

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 05, 2009 11:31 pm » by Blacky

flecktarn wrote:islamfor the world is lame ,a religious adgenda using up space on dtv,it discloses nouthing , i tried to give the poster tips on how to make the vids more intresting ,like disco music and go go dancers ,that didnt go down  :sunny well  :sunny:  :sunny:
Ha Ha islamfor world! wont watch any of his vids loljetxvii earlier didnt take any offence was just stating that nobs like darkstuff would cause even more damage than normal!at the moment they can only disrupt Dtv a little but that little is enough!! :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 05, 2009 11:47 pm » by Realorfake

wolfbane7272 wrote:naw i dont think we need a voting system too much of that shit on other sites .. the cool thing about this site is even if its trivial and irrelivent its good for a laugh and people are people they percieve things in different ways .. cheers

We need some type of system cuz this place is turning into a conspiracy 'youtube' real quick. Lotz of shitty vids that only draw this type of response, "thanks for wasting 4 fucking minutes of my life" or "if I could take back the last 2 and 1/2 minutes id beat the shitta outta you"

Cuz you know how shitty it is when the title promises one thing but the vid shows something much different. I mean when that happens I know we all think about choking someone's throat............right? At least I do...

I like this place because you can come here and find good things quickly, but I slowly start seeing 'trash' making its way on here. The more popular this site gets the sooner its going to be one big clusterfuck if we dont do something.

I'll volunteer to be video police...... :nwo: :censored: :nwo:
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

jetxvii

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 12:00 am » by jetxvii

realorfake wrote:
wolfbane7272 wrote:naw i dont think we need a voting system too much of that shit on other sites .. the cool thing about this site is even if its trivial and irrelivent its good for a laugh and people are people they percieve things in different ways .. cheers

We need some type of system cuz this place is turning into a conspiracy 'youtube' real quick. Lotz of shitty vids that only draw this type of response, "thanks for wasting 4 fucking minutes of my life" or "if I could take back the last 2 and 1/2 minutes id beat the shitta outta you"

Cuz you know how shitty it is when the title promises one thing but the vid shows something much different. I mean when that happens I know we all think about choking someone's throat............right? At least I do...

I like this place because you can come here and find good things quickly, but I slowly start seeing 'trash' making its way on here. The more popular this site gets the sooner its going to be one big clusterfuck if we dont do something.

I'll volunteer to be video police...... :nwo: :censored: :nwo:

wow I really couldn't have said it better myself, that is exactly what I mean... two thumbs way up to this comment... thanks for your feedback...

jetxvii

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 12:05 am » by jetxvii

spock wrote:Here's a novel idea. Either don't watch the video you think is lame, or watch it and grade it and move on.

To create a whole thread about this shows something VERY lacking in your personality.

Grow a pair! Shut Up!

first of all I am new to the forum posting etiquette. So Please forgive me for posting something that was about an Idea, not a judgment.

second, I do watch the videos and I do rate them. Some videos I do not rate because they shouldn't be on here, because I consider them trash and detrimental to the point of having a site considered to be about "Disclosure".

Third, I haven't ever seen a thread about this discussing some of the content on this site so I would call that a good call for my character, for asking questions.Which is what people seeking disclosure are supposed to do correct?

jetxvii

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 12:11 am » by jetxvii

spock wrote:And screw a Voting System for the vids - let people judge on their own. Are you wanting a majority to decide what people publish and others can view?

That's some lame shit. As long s the vid posts adhere to the rules - it's worth a look for anybody wiling to look.

I would not expect such a useless and demeaning words from a "super" moderator. I understand your purpose here but yet you are fighting with someone for having and idea, and trying to retain the standard of the site? the assumptions you made of my personality are ridiculous...

I am trying to suggest something possibly good for the site. maybe not by a voting system but a system for cleaning up the garbage on the site.. I will learn more about the fundamentals of Forum posting and proper ways to handle these situations. however I feel your comments were completely unnecessary for being a moderator meant to moderate the site...

jetxvii

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 12:14 am » by jetxvii

blacky wrote:
flecktarn wrote:islamfor the world is lame ,a religious adgenda using up space on dtv,it discloses nouthing , i tried to give the poster tips on how to make the vids more intresting ,like disco music and go go dancers ,that didnt go down  :sunny well  :sunny:  :sunny:
Ha Ha islamfor world! wont watch any of his vids loljetxvii earlier didnt take any offence was just stating that nobs like darkstuff would cause even more damage than normal!at the moment they can only disrupt Dtv a little but that little is enough!! :cheers:

Cheers indeed good sir. I am not saying that Disclose.tv is doing a bad job, trust me if you asked me to run a site or even start one I would say "where are the directions?". I love this site and will continue to come here... thanks for the feedback

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 12:41 am » by Spock

Okay then, welcome to the forum. We agree.

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 12:49 am » by Slith

jetxvii wrote:
spock wrote:And screw a Voting System for the vids - let people judge on their own. Are you wanting a majority to decide what people publish and others can view?

That's some lame shit. As long s the vid posts adhere to the rules - it's worth a look for anybody wiling to look.

I would not expect such a useless and demeaning words from a "super" moderator. I understand your purpose here but yet you are fighting with someone for having and idea, and trying to retain the standard of the site? the assumptions you made of my personality are ridiculous...

I am trying to suggest something possibly good for the site. maybe not by a voting system but a system for cleaning up the garbage on the site.. I will learn more about the fundamentals of Forum posting and proper ways to handle these situations. however I feel your comments were completely unnecessary for being a moderator meant to moderate the site...

Ouch, he's very cool and before you shit on him, check out his posts. You might learn a thing or two

jetxvii

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 10:19 pm » by jetxvii

This is exactly the type of B.S. that I am talking about... just so we have clarification if you want to see the type of category I was referring to... anyone else think that these videos belong here? not to mention these links, but the far spread doubles of videos... I was in cryptozoology last night and saw a lot of doubles for videos...

http://disclose.tv/members/action/viewv ... _Less_Inc/

http://disclose.tv/members/action/viewv ... ss_Inc___/

jetxvii

PostMon May 10, 2010 10:58 pm » by jetxvii

HAHA my first thread, sorry no relevance here just thought it was funny to look back almost a year ago.

PreviousNext