Kick videos off for being lame?

Conspirator

PostTue May 11, 2010 1:27 am » by Kingz

Disinformation...... A.K.A. Internet

I discuss this often with a friend of mine, and he sees it as a really positive thing.. as he explained > In long term people with a little sense in their brain will notice that there is a lot of contradiction on the internet.... this will envoke people's perspective of things, wether they like it or not.! This will bring more power to the probability factor of things.... instead of seeing things as facts / truth's or lie's / false info... they will thing more in maybe logic.

Just think about it when the word IS will be removed from our vocabulary... impossible you would think > Not at all

:rtft:

E-Prime

that's all, sorry for ranting guys... ehheheh :P
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Initiate

PostTue May 11, 2010 1:31 am » by nm156

cornbread714 wrote:Well, it's nice of you to reveal your embarrassing debut. As if we cared..

Nice to see you've grown a little... :D

I have too, I hope... :cheers:

:lol: Boy am I glad that I am to retarded to post vids. But I enjoy watching most of them, besides it give you a visual of the subject at hand, no matter how rediculus hence the name..DTV. So I guess I will have to learn how to post vids just to piss of those who don't like them, I mean it's bound to happen anyway you can't please everyone, hence oppinion. :mrgreen:
Anything of interest always comes at ones expense.

jetxvii

PostTue May 11, 2010 3:56 am » by jetxvii

cornbread714 wrote:
jetxvii wrote:not a voting system but getting rid of the disinformation. regardless I am sure most of us can agree to what a good portion of the BS that is posted here. .

Seriously, how would you approach this?

You really think most of us would agree on anything? And who is us?

Longtime members? Or the tyrannical New-Age weirdo majority that is posting now?

It does seem all the skeptical thinkers have abandoned this place, at least for the past week or so, ha ha :D

But so what?

I mean, I love the random weirdness that goes on here unabated.

I love fighting stupidity and insanity (or what I deem as such), but why regulate it?

Just get in there and kick ass!

This is the coolest, freakiest forum ever, don't you think?

Let it beeeeeee... :sunny:

True.

Master Conspirator

PostTue May 11, 2010 3:57 am » by Cornbread714

jetxvii wrote:True.

:cheers:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Previous