kids as young as two

Super Moderator

PostMon Apr 18, 2011 7:56 am » by Slith

freespeach wrote:daemonfoe while i have you on this post do u have any post worth me looking at im a new member so u might have some stuff that could be useful to me this is a serious question and im not yanking your chain.

I don't know of any specific thread related to this issue, but try scanning the boards. You might find something relevant to your inquiry

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 18, 2011 8:22 am » by Dukettt

I think touch devices are pretty good for learning and fun for kids. My little girl has my old android phone in use. It is been kept on airplane mode and wifi off so not much signals there. She will be 3 years old very soon and to my amazement her favorite game is klondike solitaire. Yes she knows the numbers and gets the idea what to do. Her ganpa almost shit himself when he saw her grabbing his ipad and started to grind some klondike! (she loves Peggle too on xbox). Did i play solitaire at 3 years old? No hell i had a bucket, shovel and some shit to play with. (yes she plays with a bucket too and big box of sand on the yard) Wish i have had all this tech to stimulate my brains when i was a toddler! I think it is important to let kids interact with tech! It will become a second nature to use tech to them( they learn soooo damn fast). Minimise the risks and let them get to the next level...
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 18, 2011 8:40 am » by Daemonfoe

freespeach wrote:daemonfoe while i have you on this post do u have any post worth me looking at im a new member so u might have some stuff that could be useful to me this is a serious question and im not yanking your chain.

freespeach, i mostly just comment on other posts. if you're really interested though, you can use the search function to look for any posts by me.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Previous