Kids claim to have killed an alien? Maybe hairless sloth?

Initiate

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 6:29 am » by lightsinthesky

vulcanic wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

how cute . lol i want one :flop:

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 7:18 am » by Vulcanic

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 7:20 am » by Vulcanic

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 7:23 am » by Vulcanic

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 1:46 pm » by Murvic

I thought you might be interested in this article. You can view it at, http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... -kids.html

Could someone turn this into the article that it is please, so rubbish at these things. This is gross and more than weird, what is happening here? :sunny:

Initiate

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 2:05 pm » by Jackmfunion

Hard to say, photo's of it's lower half would help. My guess is that revealing it's full body would also reveal that this is terrestrial. Not saying I don't wish for such cool creature's to start emerging, but the pic's are decidedly fishy. Get it? :banana:

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 2:06 pm » by TheDuck

Its already been posted geeza :flop:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 2:09 pm » by Blacky

Published: Today

TERRIFIED locals in a South American town are running scared after a strange creature they describe as "Gollum" crawled out of a lake and charged schoolkids.
The beast — which has "sparked fear and confusion" in the small town of Cerro Azul, Panama — was spotted on Saturday when four 14 to 16-year-olds were playing by the waterfront.

According to their account, reported by Panamanian news service Telemetro, the youngsters "screamed" when the five-foot creature emerged from a cave and started clambouring over rocks towards them "as if to attack them".

Weird ... the slimy beast

In a "desperate bid to defend themselves" the four terrified boys said they hurled rocks at the strange creature to kill it, before throwing its corpse in the water and running away.

Their disbelieving parents returned to the lake the following day — and were stunned to discovered the beast's body washed up on the shore.

Experts have yet to examine the images — or make any statements regarding their discovery.

Advertisement

But locals told Panama news channels, who ran the story, that the water-monster was "Gollum from Lord of the Rings".

One said: "I have only seen that creature once before - and it was in the Tolkien film."

The fictional Gollum — originally known as Smeagol — was a hobbit whose later name was derived from the "disgusting gurgling, choking cough he made".

JRR Tolkien — who wrote the Middle Earth adventures — said of the character: "He had become deformed and twisted in both body and mind by the corruption of the Ring.

"His only desire was to possess the Ring which had enslaved him, and he pursued it for many years after he lost it."

heres the article!
just click and paste what it is that you want! :flop:
havent put on the pics as this is a repost!
:cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 2:12 pm » by Drjones

:shock:

PreviousNext