‘Kill the Police’: Cops Arrest Hundreds of Occupy Oakland

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 3:47 pm » by Rydher

It's only going to get worse this year. The mask is going to come off the Occupy movement and a lot of good people that got caught up in its facade last year are going to be standing there wondering WTF happened. While I believe there are multiple reasons for the Occupy in America I think one of the largest goals for it is to have riots and unrest in the streets like the rest of the world. They must get either Americans in the street causing widespread unrest or the perception of it. If that ever happens, it's game over IMO.

I said it in another thread. Occupy is being used much like the brown shirts were and will end up just like brown shirts - Night of the Long Knives. While it won't be exactly the same as far as the killings. It will be the government exerting its control to stop the unrest with force and the people will be begging for it. :dunno:

All I can do is pray and say: Lord forgive them for they know not what they do. :pray:

Police arrested hundreds of Occupy Oakland protesters last Saturday night for failing to disperse hours after officers used tear gas on over a thousand demonstrators who threw rocks and flares at them and tore down fences.

More help from other police agencies arrived on scene for the mass arrests, with busloads of Alameda County sheriff’s deputies arriving in the downtown area late Saturday night.

Here is video taken from the livestream that shows police warning protestors that mass arrests are about to begin (content warning for profanity):

Upload to Disclose.tv

Police Sgt. Christopher Bolton said the arrests came after protesters marched through downtown Oakland a little before 8 p.m. Saturday, with some of them entering a YMCA building.

At different moments on the livestream video, protestors could be heard yelling “Kill the police” and “F**k the police.”

This clip captures the moment on the livestream that police began the mass arrests:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Earlier in the day, police used tear gas and “flash” grenades on the group Saturday afternoon after some demonstrators threw rocks and other objects at them. Police said three officers were hurt, but they released no details.

This clip shows Occupy Oakland protestors in retreat after police opened fire with rubber bullets and tear gas:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Police said the group assembled at a downtown plaza Saturday morning, with demonstrators threatening to take over the vacant Henry Kaiser Convention Center. The group then marched through the streets, disrupting traffic. The crowd grew as the day wore on, with afternoon estimates ranging from about 1,000 to 2,000 people.

Oakland Police also deployed batons to deal with rowdy protestors, as seen below:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Most of the day-time arrests were made when protesters ignored orders to leave and assaulted officers, police said. By 4 p.m., the bulk of the crowd had left the convention center and headed back downtown.

The demonstration comes after Occupy protesters said earlier this week that they planned to move into a vacant building and turn it into a social center and political hub. They also threatened to try to shut down the port, occupy the airport and take over City Hall.

In a statement Friday, Oakland City Administrator Deanna Santana said the city would not be “bullied by threats of violence or illegal activity.”

Interim police Chief Howard Jordan also warned that officers would arrest those carrying out illegal actions.

The Associated Press has aerial footage of the protest march in daytime:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Oakland officials said Friday that since the Occupy Oakland encampment was first established in late October, police have arrested about 300 people.

The national Occupy Wall Street movement, which denounces corporate excess and economic inequality, began in New York City in the fall but has been largely dormant lately.

Oakland, New York and Los Angeles were among the cities with the largest and most vocal Occupy protests early on. The demonstrations ebbed after those cities used force to move out hundreds of demonstrators who had set up tent cities.

In Oakland, the police department received heavy criticism for using force to break up earlier protests. Among the critics was Mayor Jean Quan, who said she wasn‘t briefed on the department’s plans. Earlier this month, a court-appointed monitor submitted a report to a federal judge that included “serious concerns” about the department’s handling of the Occupy protests.

In a statement Friday, Oakland City Administrator Deanna Santana said the city would not be “bullied by threats of violence or illegal activity.”

Interim police Chief Howard Jordan also warned that officers would arrest those carrying out illegal actions.

Oakland officials said Friday that since the Occupy Oakland encampment was first established in late October, police have arrested about 300 people.

The Occupy Wall Street movement, which denounces corporate excess and economic inequality, began in New York City in the fall but has been largely dormant lately.

Oakland, New York and Los Angeles were among the cities with the largest and most vocal Occupy protests early on. The demonstrations ebbed after those cities used force to move out hundreds of demonstrators who had set up tent cities.

In Oakland, the police department received heavy criticism for using force to break up earlier protests. Among the critics was the mayor, who said she wasn’t briefed on the department’s plans.”

Earlier in the day, protestors clashed with police who used tear gas and rubber bullets to disperse them. You can see a series of video clips below taken from the Occupiers’ livestream camera during the riot:

Source: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/kill-the-police-cops-arrest-hundreds-of-occupy-oakland-protestors-after-street-clashes/

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 3:54 pm » by Kinninigan

This is what I say to the police....."straight outta dtv its a crazy mutha-fucka named kinninigan"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 4:02 pm » by E6722maj

"It will be the government exerting its control to stop the unrest with force "

.. er, where've you been rhyder? the government is and has been 'exerting it's control' to stop the unrest, with brute force, since day 1. :headscratch:

whatever

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 4:07 pm » by Rydher

e6722maj wrote:"It will be the government exerting its control to stop the unrest with force "

.. er, where've you been rhyder? the government is and has been 'exerting it's control' to stop the unrest, with brute force, since day 1. :headscratch:

You haven't seen anything yet. I think you know exactly what I mean. It's going to be used to go beyond the Occupy movement.

Edit: BTW, if you think using pepper spray, tear gas, and rubber bullets is a government exerting it's control using brute force. I ask you the same question. Where have YOU been?

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 4:35 pm » by E6722maj

overkill
whatever

Initiate

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 5:02 pm » by Lifexp

Police around my town are horrible at doing their job. I can't believe how useless some of these people are. They love to wait outside of the bar to stop drunk people from fighting, meanwhile across town, every meth head in the city is running around committing crimes. They say, they need more men?? I say let the drunk guys scrap because thats what drunk idiots like to do.

You should hear them over the scanner,hilarious. I have heard them give a description of a guy then another cop actually catches the guy but because he doesnt have a hat on they let him go?? Its ten feet back in the bush. Do you know how I know?? After they let him go they find the hat and go "oh shit I think that was our guy" HAHAHA People are actively selling crack cocaine on the corner while hookers are on the other corner and these guys are sitting outside bars saying "how busy is it down there". the other cop says "theres like ten people". Two more say "yeah here too."
If alcohol was illegal then they would be out of a job. PERIOD
The other night some shit went down and the police never even received the file for twenty minutes then took twenty to show up and their guy was gone. At that time two cops were giving cold drunk girls rides home? What the fuck.
They are so slow at working it appears they need 15 more guys. They will get those guys and nothing will change
Last edited by Lifexp on Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 5:13 pm » by Kinninigan

lifexp wrote:Police around my town are horrible at doing their job. I can't believe how useless some of these people are. They love to wait outside of the bar to stop drunk people from fighting, meanwhile across town, every meth head in the city is running around committing crimes. They say, they need more men?? I say let the drunk guys scrap because thats what drunk idiots like to do.

You should hear them over the scanner,hilarious. I have heard them give a description of a guy then another cop actually catches the guy but because he doesnt have a hat on they let him go?? Its ten feet back in the bush. Do you know how I know?? After they let him go they find the hat and go "oh shit I think that was our guy" HAHAHA People are actively selling crack cocaine on the corner while hookers are on the other corner and these guys are sitting outside bars saying "how busy is it down there". the other cop says "theres like ten people". Two more say "yeah here too."
If alcohol was illegal then they would be out of a job. PERIOD
The other night some shit went down and the police never even received the file for twenty minutes then took twenty to show up and their guy was gone. At that time to cops were giving cold drunk girls rides home? What the fuck.
They are so slow at working it appears they need 15 more guys. They will get those guys and nothing will change

Google the average IQ of a "civil service worker. Its around 102 IQ. If you score extremely high on the civil service exam they will not allow you to got into law enforced as a street cop. Intelligent people would not be profitable to their cause. Like cops who have quota's for "vehicle tickets". That is saying you know beforehand how many people will break the law and speed that day, if thats the case why are their dead cops if they can foresee the future..

Alot of it too is sexual frustration, a girl I dated before said her cop boyfriend was the most sexually inexperianced and biggest jerk she ever dated but she was actually afraid to tell him because she was afraid of getting beat up by him.

I worked in finance for years too, and most police have the worst credit out there. The only way they buy cars is through the Police and Fire credit union, who take the payments right from their check.

Point is most cops are insecure sexually incompetant bad credit fear mongering little boys who think they are at war with every "non-cop"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 5:19 pm » by Lifexp

Well put kinninigan :owned:

That makes sense why they suck

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 5:44 pm » by Cia212

kinninigan wrote:This is what I say to the police....."straight outta dtv its a crazy mutha-fucka named kinninigan"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 5:55 pm » by Kinninigan

cia212 wrote:
kinninigan wrote:This is what I say to the police....."straight outta dtv its a crazy mutha-fucka named kinninigan"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Haha great movie :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next