king james of the bible fame was a liar and a cheat

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 13, 2010 8:35 pm » by Saturnv

king james version of the bible which every christian on the planet has a copy of but who was king james 1st ,well i am not gonna give yous a history lesson google him but i can tell you this the scribes who translated the bible for king james done so under the pretence that king james had the rite to change at will the translations which didnt go down too well with the scribes, 4 were hanged for treason for failing to obey the king the rest were never seen again so if you belive what is in the bible its not god or jesus you are worshiping but king james 1st praise the lawd !!

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 13, 2010 9:30 pm » by Ridee

imagine my anger when i finally found out what was the book of Eli ...
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 13, 2010 9:49 pm » by Shaggietrip

I agree most books of old have been translated or re-=written. It would have been great if all was left original .

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 13, 2010 9:54 pm » by Muchtyman

saturnv wrote:king james version of the bible which every christian on the planet has a copy of but who was king james 1st ,well i am not gonna give yous a history lesson google him but i can tell you this the scribes who translated the bible for king james done so under the pretence that king james had the rite to change at will the translations which didnt go down too well with the scribes, 4 were hanged for treason for failing to obey the king the rest were never seen again so if you belive what is in the bible its not god or jesus you are worshiping but king james 1st praise the lawd !!

You Talking about James V1

Call Yourself a Scotsman !
Last edited by Muchtyman on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 13, 2010 9:59 pm » by Muchtyman

telocvovim wrote:he was gay too...

and i mean not happy....

maybe yes.

but not the happy gay...

u know...

i mean the sexual gay...

pretty progressive...

Yeah . James the 1st and 6th kinda Dodgy .

James the 3rd.............A Flaming Queer !

Initiate

PostSun Jun 13, 2010 10:43 pm » by Harryjackson

God Bless him,and bless even more those who took a shaftin because of his twisted education.Who can YOU say YOU are ? The GRACE of GOD.
There aint NO good comes from hating.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 14, 2010 12:24 am » by Glenn

I'm an Ulster Scot, and he horribly persecuted us for our beliefs.

Then, the truth is that most British monarchs were evil bastards.

otoel wrote:The books "Swirly Twirly Swastika and Beyond" by Raphael and the book "Words from Old Soul" will never see the light of day...

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 14, 2010 3:34 am » by Mediasorcerer

yeh its amazing how folks go around proclaiming to have the holy truth and you will be saved if you join our cult and swear allegiance to our version of god and if you dont you will go to hell,but we will"prey" for you,but really they have been deceived by lower astral dark energy to worship something that deceives mankind and has caused so much death and division,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 9:17 am » by Harryjackson

muchtyman wrote:
saturnv wrote:king james version of the bible which every christian on the planet has a copy of but who was king james 1st ,well i am not gonna give yous a history lesson google him but i can tell you this the scribes who translated the bible for king james done so under the pretence that king james had the rite to change at will the translations which didnt go down too well with the scribes, 4 were hanged for treason for failing to obey the king the rest were never seen again so if you belive what is in the bible its not god or jesus you are worshiping but king james 1st praise the lawd !!

You Talking about James V1

Call Yourself a Scotsman !

Are you sure your not Irish m8 ? King James I of England is also King James VI of Scotland,they are one and the same. lol,best joke iv read on here haha.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 20, 2010 10:42 pm » by Muchtyman

@ Harry ; 7 days later and you reply that I might be Irish ?

I get confused with James being both the 1st and 6th ?

Weak Harry ..................fkn Very weak..................... :hmmm: