Kins Girlfriend

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jun 11, 2014 9:44 pm » by Boondox681

I have had worse girlfriends...

:flop:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Super Moderator

PostWed Jun 11, 2014 9:53 pm » by DarkHeart

Truthdefender wrote:The ones who believe that there are interstellar dignitaries on ships speaking to hippies telepathically are the bubble heads.

This I totally agree with, it has been going on for some time now & it was far right groups who started this long before the new agers came on the scene.

Truthdefender wrote:The elite commune with, and perform rituals to, non-human intelligences in Luciferian initiations. The New Agers speak to the Pleidians, the Nordics, and the Greys. Certain well known occultists have given names to the beings they spoke to. Some are saying angels are speaking to them. The Bible states that there is an unseen world right above are heads. The principalities and powers of the air.

These things are not necessarily the same thing, the elite do indeed perform rituals to certain beings such as moloch which may or may not exist, it is debatable whether there actually needs to be a being as such because it could just be an action of the astral fluid under direction of trained wills.

The new agers channel, which is a highly dubious thing in its own right, they have NO way of verifying the source of the material, which given what they say over & over again is either coming from the subconscious of the channeller, or from some nefarious entity which could be anything from a government psychic operative, through all kinds of astral beings to some collective need for help for humanity manifesting through in the collective psyche.

Truthdefender wrote:Nope, this woman may not be very bright, but she's not bullsh*^^in. But it is the naysayers and the skeptics that are the bubble heads. The ones incapable of following the many breadcrumbs of evidence that prove the existence of manipulative consciousnesses living outside of our physical paradigm.

There are a vast number of things that fall into the category of "consciousnesses living outside of our physical paradigm" from the dead to sasquatch to ETs.

I don't think demons & ETs are the same thing (and I have met both) and I will explain why.

Beyond this density (or sometimes called dimension which is misleading because there are other dimensions with different densities too) there exists 4D & 5D also known as the Astral.

The Astral is made up of sub planes, in the lower astral you can indeed find demons & the remnants of evil people, which do try to get power, energy & more of living human beings.

In the higher Astral planes there exist temples & centers of learning for discerning seekers.

The forth density is a very strange place, being some where with qualities of the astral & here in 3d, unlike the astral it is a physical place were beings have very real flesh & blood bodies, however because the atoms of beings in 4d are vibrating at a different rate to here in 3d it means they can do things like pass through "solid" objects.

This is how abdutees are passed out through windows & doors into craft & it is also how St Peter escaped from prison, the rate of vibration of the atoms in the body are increased & then they are not in sinc with matter.

If 4 d reptilians can make people think that they are demons it is much better for them because it throws us back on a medieval mind set.

Super Moderator

PostWed Jun 11, 2014 10:51 pm » by The57ironman

Kinninigan wrote::look:

This one I could not get wet after midnight, she multiplied :ohno:

Beautiful French Girl has Reptilian Eyes

:peep:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 11, 2014 11:41 pm » by Truthdefender

DarkHeart wrote:
Truthdefender wrote:The ones who believe that there are interstellar dignitaries on ships speaking to hippies telepathically are the bubble heads.

This I totally agree with, it has been going on for some time now & it was far right groups who started this long before the new agers came on the scene.

Truthdefender wrote:The elite commune with, and perform rituals to, non-human intelligences in Luciferian initiations. The New Agers speak to the Pleidians, the Nordics, and the Greys. Certain well known occultists have given names to the beings they spoke to. Some are saying angels are speaking to them. The Bible states that there is an unseen world right above are heads. The principalities and powers of the air.

These things are not necessarily the same thing, the elite do indeed perform rituals to certain beings such as moloch which may or may not exist, it is debatable whether there actually needs to be a being as such because it could just be an action of the astral fluid under direction of trained wills.

The new agers channel, which is a highly dubious thing in its own right, they have NO way of verifying the source of the material, which given what they say over & over again is either coming from the subconscious of the channeller, or from some nefarious entity which could be anything from a government psychic operative, through all kinds of astral beings to some collective need for help for humanity manifesting through in the collective psyche.

Truthdefender wrote:Nope, this woman may not be very bright, but she's not bullsh*^^in. But it is the naysayers and the skeptics that are the bubble heads. The ones incapable of following the many breadcrumbs of evidence that prove the existence of manipulative consciousnesses living outside of our physical paradigm.

There are a vast number of things that fall into the category of "consciousnesses living outside of our physical paradigm" from the dead to sasquatch to ETs.

I don't think demons & ETs are the same thing (and I have met both) and I will explain why.

Beyond this density (or sometimes called dimension which is misleading because there are other dimensions with different densities too) there exists 4D & 5D also known as the Astral.

The Astral is made up of sub planes, in the lower astral you can indeed find demons & the remnants of evil people, which do try to get power, energy & more of living human beings.

In the higher Astral planes there exist temples & centers of learning for discerning seekers.

The forth density is a very strange place, being some where with qualities of the astral & here in 3d, unlike the astral it is a physical place were beings have very real flesh & blood bodies, however because the atoms of beings in 4d are vibrating at a different rate to here in 3d it means they can do things like pass through "solid" objects.

This is how abdutees are passed out through windows & doors into craft & it is also how St Peter escaped from prison, the rate of vibration of the atoms in the body are increased & then they are not in sinc with matter.

If 4 d reptilians can make people think that they are demons it is much better for them because it throws us back on a medieval mind set.

This is a great response! I don't agree with your opinions, but I appreciate that your opinions come from knowledge and (not) hostile skepticism.

In my opinion, there is no astral plane. This is an illusory deception. When we intentionally relinquish control of our minds and spirits to "the plane," what follows is the experience, mental image, thought form, or perception that the entities wish to impart.

And don't mince words or fool yourself, if non-physical entities who can affect the physical plane exist, demons are the best word for them. Post-medieval times or not!
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 1:05 pm » by Kinninigan

Boondox681 wrote:

:flop:

Indian name: "Chief smokes like dragon"

Is it true Indians wore feathers to look like serpents...you know how many birds I had to hunt to make this head dress!

:D
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 13, 2014 1:57 am » by Harbin

Enik approves.
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostFri Jun 13, 2014 8:56 pm » by compassion

"Enlightenment is not imagining figures of light but making the darkness conscious.” Carl Jung

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 06, 2014 12:21 am » by Kinninigan

:D

She no love me no more....I has a sad!

My Reptilian Boyfriend Broke Up With Me (Alien Encounters)

Upload to Disclose.tv

:peep:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSun Jul 06, 2014 3:12 am » by Hurtswhenipee

ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Previous

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook