Knights Templar Magic SATOR Square ANTICIPATES String Theory

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 04, 2010 5:36 pm » by Raphael

Well we now know what the TREASURE was that the Knights Templar found in Solomon's Temple. :flop:

http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2010/0 ... rsymmetry/

after reading the above
ponder this

…IT THUS PRESUMES that the main significance of places like Stonehenge, or the Great Pyramid or even merging the 2000 year old ROTAS Square to SuperSymmetry was its ANTICIPATION OF OUR OWN OBSERVATIONS AND CALCULATIONS

coupled with....

"the observer affects the observation", and thus our actions become even more important?

thus we must also then ponder the other fact of life...

"for every action there is a reaction."

Am I making all this up?
What about the heaven below = heaven above law too?

namaste
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 05, 2010 4:14 pm » by Raphael

no comments yet eh?

:flop: post312592.html#p312592
here is more background on the Knights Templar and their real hero, St. John the Baptist...

namaste
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 05, 2010 8:42 pm » by Raphael

p.s. to the opening post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ_9-Qx5 ... re=channel

here is a great video that discusses MEMEs and their role in our evolution.
great video on Ted Tv.
the main reason I mentioned it is because in the SATOR SQuare there are 4xE or E, E, E, E.

and I feel that it does not take a wild imagination to match MEME with the EEEE that we find in the SATOR SQuare.
Because with rotations of MEME, using rotations and reflections we can arrive at letters/shapes that look like MEW3 or EEEE.

"variation + selection + heredity = design or evolution without the aid of mind"

WHY do MEMEs spread? :idea:
Humans represent the MEMEs or is that "me me"?
Is that why we now squawk like the seegulliblies that we have become, "mine mine mine"?

namaste
Last edited by Raphael on Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 05, 2010 8:45 pm » by whitedeath

Raphael , thanks for the posts. I tried to take time and read things from the website but the layout is headache inducing lol
I like what you're bringing here though :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 05, 2010 8:53 pm » by Raphael

whitedeath wrote:Raphael , thanks for the posts. I tried to take time and read things from the website but the layout is headache inducing lol
I like what you're bringing here though :flop:

unfortunately that blog of mine is more of an outpouring of thoughts
it could use much editing
however it is in chronological order so there is a benefit, in watching the 'pieces' come together.

if you want to start at the beginning and follow my 'journey', scroll down the right, till you get to MARCH 2007.
Work your way to the present?

Or just click on *HOME* top left and scroll down for the most recent posts...going from most recent back to March 2007.

namaste
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 05, 2010 8:56 pm » by whitedeath

Okay, I will go to the start and see if I am able to follow

Initiate

PostThu Aug 05, 2010 9:23 pm » by Mojorisin

Yeah... I was having trouble figuring out that website too... will try your advice though... this is an interesting post... thank you for sharing with us.
"When the going gets weird... the weird turn pro."
Hunter Thompson

Initiate

PostThu Aug 05, 2010 9:29 pm » by Mojorisin

Here's what I'm trying to understand... when you say, "IT THUS PRESUMES that the main significance of places like Stonehenge, or the Great Pyramid or even merging the 2000 year old ROTAS Square to SuperSymmetry was its ANTICIPATION OF OUR OWN OBSERVATIONS AND CALCULATIONS".... how do you come to this conclusion?
"When the going gets weird... the weird turn pro."
Hunter Thompson

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 05, 2010 10:19 pm » by Raphael

mojorisin wrote:Here's what I'm trying to understand... when you say, "IT THUS PRESUMES that the main significance of places like Stonehenge, or the Great Pyramid or even merging the 2000 year old ROTAS Square to SuperSymmetry was its ANTICIPATION OF OUR OWN OBSERVATIONS AND CALCULATIONS".... how do you come to this conclusion?

2012 and the main significance of places like Stonehenge or the Great Pyramid was its ANTICIPATION OF OUR OWN OBSERVATIONS AND CALCULATIONS

:arrow: http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2010/0 ... ancestors/

lengthy post full of great info.
but if all you want is the answer to your question, read the p.s. in that link.

namaste
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 6:00 pm » by Raphael

more MEME = MEW3
:flop:

a thread all about 'M'
:flop: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9291

'M' Theory?

:flop:
M-theory

M-theory attempts to unify the five string theories by examining certain identifications and dualities. Thus each of the five string theories become special cases of M-theory.

As the names suggest, some of these string theories were thought to be related to each other. In the early 1990s, string theorists discovered that some relations were so strong that they could be thought of as an identification.

But the underlying prose and poetry of the creation itself IS expressed in the nomenclature.....clearly linking the past to the present.....followed by a wow! :flop:
Nomenclature

There are two issues to be dealt with here:

* When Witten named M-theory, he did not specify what the "M" stood for
, presumably because he did not feel he had the right to name a theory which he had not been able to fully describe. According to Witten himself, "'M' can stand for either 'magic', 'mystery', or 'matrix', according to taste."[4] According to the BBC/TLC documentary Parallel Universes, the M stands for "membrane". Other suggestions by people such as Michio Kaku, Michael Duff and Neil Turok in that documentary are "mother" (as in "mother of all theories"), and "master" theory.[5]

Cynics have noted that the M might be an upside down "W", standing for Witten. Others have suggested that for now, the "M" in M-theory should stand for Missing or Murky[6]. The various speculations as to what "M" in "M-theory" stands for are explored in the PBS documentary based on Brian Greene's book The Elegant Universe.

* The name M-theory is slightly ambiguous. It can be used to refer to both the particular eleven-dimensional theory which Witten first proposed, or it can be used to refer to a kind of theory which looks in various limits like the various string theories. Ashoke Sen has suggested that more general theory could go by the name U-theory, which might stand for Ur, Uber, Ultimate, Underlying, or perhaps Unified. (It might also stand for U-duality, which is both a reference to Sen's own work and a kind of particle physics pun.)

M-theory in the following descriptions refers to the more general theory, and will be specified when used in its more limited sense.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-theory

it all fits the SATOR SQUARE :cheers:
ImageImage

Next