Knowing truth

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 18, 2011 5:03 pm » by Eliakim

How can one know truth?

In this context of knowing truth, one comes to know truth from your own experience of the divine. Only by your own experience is it truth in a spiritual context.

After I experienced, then sometimes I would look to see if there was any other confirmation of that or whether someone else had experienced the same.

I was never part of any spiritual group or organization. I had no spiritual teacher, my spiritual teachers were divine teachers. My spiritual growth was organic and natural appropriate for where I was at that time.

After I reached the first heaven of the happiness within, through self healing and self-development. I was divinely asked to refrain from reading any material that had been channelled or from the new age. When I asked why, I was told that it was imperative that my plate was kept clear. In other words, the divine required me to have a clear plate of consciousness for divine impression for divine purpose. It was important that my consciousness was not clouded by the beliefs of others because of the importance of the work that had to take place. Of which, I had no idea what that was to be at that time.

However, my trust in the divine was beyond measure, because by that point I had been given so much evidence to prove the divine exists and there were many witnesses.

As such, I did my utmost to do as I was asked.

Completion of truth does exist.

Initiate

PostFri Feb 18, 2011 5:56 pm » by Hayden

I've had a few times in my life when I felt truth.A deep feeling of peace and connnectedness, but putting it into words,I find impossible.I think we all have to find our own truths.And thats whats so dangerous about religions, they engender belief, and belief manufactures 'truth'. I got caught up with the devine light mission when I was a young man,once you think you've found truth,you stop looking. I think truth is as much a process as it is an mental or spiritual event as it were. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 23, 2011 6:09 am » by Eliakim

hayden wrote:I've had a few times in my life when I felt truth.A deep feeling of peace and connnectedness, but putting it into words,I find impossible.I think we all have to find our own truths.And thats whats so dangerous about religions, they engender belief, and belief manufactures 'truth'. I got caught up with the devine light mission when I was a young man,once you think you've found truth,you stop looking. I think truth is as much a process as it is an mental or spiritual event as it were. :cheers:

There are different types of truth and words have many meanings, just like the heart can have many tongues, until one comes to completion of truth within oneself.

Truth can be found within just like the many heavens and the holy of holies.

However, truth can also be confirmed outside of the self.

Truth can come directly from the divine that is outside of yourself.

People often confuse truth with knowledge.

Just like people have confused knowledge with gnosis.

As we know there is a big difference between knowledge and gnosis.

Knowledge as brought humanity to where it is.

Its time for gnosis that the academic minds (orthodox) and hearts rejected and refused to accept.

Knowing for oneself is supreme and comes to be when people are divine love in manifestation on the earth plane.

Living in the heart opens up so many more gateways.

People come to know that God is compelled by love into compassionate action to save humanity from itself.

AHAVA

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 23, 2011 6:12 am » by 99socks

eliakim wrote:How can one know truth?

In this context of knowing truth, one comes to know truth from your own experience of the divine. Only by your own experience is it truth in a spiritual context.

After I experienced, then sometimes I would look to see if there was any other confirmation of that or whether someone else had experienced the same.

What if there was?

And what if there wasn't?
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 23, 2011 6:35 am » by Eliakim

I just spent a long time responding to you socks and it did not post. I keep being logged out of DTV.

So I will give you a shorter response.

1. Trust in the divine grew like an acorn of love into an oak tree.
2. I would wait until the divine gave me further confirmation and that could come in many ways.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 23, 2011 6:37 am » by 99socks

Try composing in a word processing program, and then copy/paste....
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 23, 2011 6:46 am » by 99socks

eliakim wrote:I just spent a long time responding to you socks and it did not post. I keep being logged out of DTV.

2. I would wait until the divine gave me further confirmation and that could come in many ways.

What if all the confirmation from everyone else contradicted what you had?

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 26, 2011 4:19 pm » by Eliakim

99socks wrote:
eliakim wrote:I just spent a long time responding to you socks and it did not post. I keep being logged out of DTV.

What if all the confirmation from everyone else contradicted what you had?

It didn't.

For instance, I was given a message about a person that had to receive a message about a tomahawk. I delivered the message. Six months later visiting a client, who I had never met personally before, gave me a real live tomahawk to give to the man.

When I saw the man he had returned from the USA and he had been offered two while he was there. There were many spiritual people involved in this story at that time, it would make a wonderful book.

The evidence and proof that I received was beyond measure. It had to be, to give up what I gave up. Bearing in mind I was a single parent mum with sole financial responsibility for my son.

Super Moderator

PostSat Feb 26, 2011 4:25 pm » by TheDuck

"because by that point I had been given so much evidence to prove the divine exists and there were many witnesses."

Care to sum up what you and you witnesses saw/felt or whatever...

I am interested and do believe 'something' just not what you believe.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 02, 2011 7:50 pm » by Eliakim

theduck wrote:"because by that point I had been given so much evidence to prove the divine exists and there were many witnesses."

Care to sum up what you and you witnesses saw/felt or whatever...

I am interested and do believe 'something' just not what you believe.

Well let me give you one example. I was running a healing training course, amongst the students were a couple of very experienced spiritual healers that had trained with the National Federation of Spiritual Healers (international organization, that originated from Christian Spiritualist Churches where all healers and mediums trained prior to the New Age explosion).

There was a young student from Northern Europe.

The young student from Norway saw Christ, his mother and others walking with me as I was going around the room working with each individual.

Now after this young lady shared what she saw happen, she also shared that the reason that she had came to England to study, was to get away from her parents and their Christian religion. So she was really surprised to see what she saw, because she was an unbeliever. Her divine experience of what she saw completely changed her views and beliefs, after that she was able to mend her relationship with her parents.

I never know what is going to happen on a course, and I don't like to give people any expectations because then they are not disappointed. I just asked them to keep their minds and hearts open to any eventuality, and to trust their experiences because they are in safe hands.

The other students on the course are witness to what the young girl shared. This was her first ever divine experience and she told me that it changed her life forever.

On another workshop while the group were in a healing meditation. One of the Reiki Master teachers wept and wept, I kept getting up to wipe her face and I left her with some tissues in her hand and in her lap. That day she was blessed to have the 'bride of christ' initiation, he came, he swept her up in his arms and danced with her around the room.

Nobody else in the room knew until afterwards. I knew that she was having a profound experience and after the 52 minute meditation finished, and everyone came back. She shared the whole experience with the group. Again, it was a life changing experience.

We have been truly blessed Duck.

Next