Korean crisis summary

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 3:25 am » by Edgarrothstein

1. Rejuvenating the PyongYang's political elite.
2. Change of PyongYang's doctrines- Westernization of the NK.
3. Re-establishment of US dollar.
4. Re-establishment of US ego.
5. China says ok.
6. Putin says ok.

This is a Win-Win situation.

Bravo Brzezinski and Kissinger!

Now you know why these two guys are the greatest politicians of the last 40 years.

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 12:42 pm » by Djpakkal

edgarrothstein wrote:1. Rejuvenating the PyongYang's political elite.
5. China says ok.
6. Putin says ok.

Now you know why these two guys are the greatest politicians of the last 40 years.

Just for the record .. You are joking right?

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 12:50 pm » by Edgarrothstein

djpakkal wrote:
edgarrothstein wrote:1. Rejuvenating the PyongYang's political elite.
5. China says ok.
6. Putin says ok.

Just for the record .. You are joking right?

Only about the last sentence...okay, maybe the two last sentences...

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 8:48 pm » by Redwoodrick

I was going to start a new thread but it seems this one will do.My question to the forum is,Why would NK want conflict with the US?...I mean what do they have to gain?This is a legitimate question,as any armchair analyst would agree.They don't have nearly the firepower we have and we have been looking for an excuse to go in there and do a more thorough inspection of their nuke facilities.So why goad us on?
I smell a rat.
A trap.
Why would NK want conflict with us??Doesn't make sense.Anyone who says it is because Kim is crazy needs to do a bit more studying of politics.It is all rhetoric.So whats the game?..

I think it is a ploy by China to get us further mired in quagmires around the globe that weaken and dilute our military capacity.And I think Taiwan should be getting a little nervous about now.Anyone follow me on this?
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 9:07 pm » by Rockapocalypse

yup.. I just finished reading 3 or 4 different things about N. Korea shelling the south and firing a missile (in the direction of, if not at) the states. As if we let those bastards even have nuclear weapons, why isn't the UN or NATO going in and slapping some sense into them? Figuratively speaking.. Isn't there some kind of international law that forbids crazy motherfuckers and unstable countries to have nukes?
"Where should we be if no one tries to find out what lies beyond? Have you ever wanted to look beyond the clouds and stars and see what makes trees bud and darkness change to light? But people call you crazy when you talk like that.."

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 9:14 pm » by Harbin

redwoodrick wrote:I was going to start a new thread but it seems this one will do.My question to the forum is,Why would NK want conflict with the US?...I mean what do they have to gain?This is a legitimate question,as any armchair analyst would agree.They don't have nearly the firepower we have and we have been looking for an excuse to go in there and do a more thorough inspection of their nuke facilities.So why goad us on?
I smell a rat.
A trap.
Why would NK want conflict with us??Doesn't make sense.Anyone who says it is because Kim is crazy needs to do a bit more studying of politics.It is all rhetoric.So whats the game?..

I think it is a ploy by China to get us further mired in quagmires around the globe that weaken and dilute our military capacity.And I think Taiwan should be getting a little nervous about now.Anyone follow me on this?

They likely want another food and fuel bribe from the U.S.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 10:25 pm » by Chronicnerd

harbin wrote:
redwoodrick wrote:I was going to start a new thread but it seems this one will do.My question to the forum is,Why would NK want conflict with the US?...I mean what do they have to gain?This is a legitimate question,as any armchair analyst would agree.They don't have nearly the firepower we have and we have been looking for an excuse to go in there and do a more thorough inspection of their nuke facilities.So why goad us on?
I smell a rat.
A trap.

They likely want another food and fuel bribe from the U.S.

Well, let's see what has happened in the past year:

General McChrystal is relieved of his Afghan post because a reporter over heard soldiers during their time off in a bar making jokes about Obama due to his lack of making a decision towards the end of 2009. General McChrystal was not part of that discussion but happened to be in the same bar/area, and as such he was "somehow" linked to being responsible for the soldiers conduct and was "punished" by being brought back to the U.S. where he resumed his military rank, but was assigned to more "domestic" related issues.

General McChrystal was Obama's hand pick to replace the Bush administration's previous pick for the Afghan front...setting aside the Rolling Stone article... why would Obama remove the Bush administration's pick, then a heavily Liberal Biased/Influenced magazine (The Rolling Stone) is given "top clearance" to follow McChrystal around in the Afghan war which resulted in a very odd article that somehow linked McChrystal to being "unfit", and then remove McChrystal to only have him resume his military duties...but in the U.S.?

In-Between all of this and the most recent news we have a barrage of "Tea Party"/"Patriotic" movements sweep the nation which ended in a resounding "We want our country back" boom for the 2010 elections.

Immediately following the massive progressive/"democratic" loss, Obama flies to the following countries to "build relationships":

India: Here he basically did nothing but piss off the Indian government and people with his idiotic speech and ignorance of both their culture and their current struggles with radical Muslims and their Jihad against the northern territories of India...

China: Here he spent a lot of time...doing... what? Talking with their highest ranking government officials about the "state of the economy" and various other issues related to Iran and North Korea.

Russia: Here he spent a lot of time...doing ...what? Talking with their highest ranking government officials about the "state of the economy" and various other issues related to Iran and North Korea.

South Korea: Here he met with the highest ranking government officials to "discuss" North Korea and our economy.

What happened one week after Obama's tour?
India, in what can only be seen as "a reaction to potential tensions between the U.S. and China" sent a "resounding" answer to the world regarding which side of the fence they would be on in the event any form of hostilities break out between China and the U.S....they moved 36,000 troops to the Indian/China Border:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-11818840

Of course in this same time frame, one week after Obama's tour, both Russia and China suddenly decide they are going to "denounce" the U.S. Dollar and come up with their own "evaluation" of what their monetary system is worth in relation to the rest of the world...

South Korea and the U.S. begin moving in on North Korea....

If North Korea, Iran, and other radical Muslim harboring countries were to "join together" and launch a multi-prong attack on the U.S...this would tie down all of our "experienced" troops to the middle east region... they would not be able to return home...as well the majority of our naval fleet is in that region as well...

We had a missile launch west of the California shoreline which our government tried to pass off as "con-trails"...but then the experts and retired (and highly decorated/ranked) military officials come out of the wood works saying "This is a missile...looks like a missile designed by China...and was launched from a Submarine"...

Which...when was the last time any of you remember China launching a "warning shot" to the U.S. ? (this happened during Obama's "tour").

During the weeks to come, if there was...let's say...an economic "collapse" of the Dollar...during the "most financially fluid time of the year" (i.e. Christmas), then think about what kind of power China would have over the U.S. Dollar...everything is "Made in China"... look around your house... go to the store...you will be hard pressed to find something that is not "made in china". So, if China and Russia decide to have a 10:1 ratio in favor of their currency vs the US dollar (or even higher)...there would be almost *immediate* inflation for the world and especially for the US...and this is all coming right before...yep...Christmas.

So, what would happen in the U.S. if we had hyper-inflation? If the Citizens can control themselves then they have more up their sleeves to get us rioting...but if we can't control ourselves...then they will be forced to have forms of "martial law"...

However, since all of our "veteran"/experienced (and older/wiser) soldiers are over seas fighting the "new war", we would be forced to primarily use the "green" soldiers (i.e. just out of boot camp)... and it just so happens that Obama has someone here in the U.S. that he hand picked to get the Afghan war "into shape"...McChrystal...who was "slapped" on the wrist for soldiers joking about Obama and his completely idiotic policies while off duty... and brought back home not more than...12 months ago... which if boot camp was 6 months... that would be 2 rounds of "green soldiers" for each facility/base come this December...

Does anyone else see this pattern and/or think it is "odd" that not more than 1 week after Obama's immediate and sudden "tour" that almost every single country he visited (other than India who he basically insulted) are now starting to immediately act this way? As well, why did India decide to bolster their China/India border with 36,000 troops? This is more troops than we had in the Afghan region less than a year ago...

It could be coincidence...but if I didn't know any better... this all is becoming way to "coincidental" that everywhere Obama visited not more than 10 days ago is now reacting to some massive world clustering puss ball about to explode on the "free trading/living" world which was based around the American economy and the original ideological theories behind liberty, freedom, and justice for all mankind.

We, Americans, obviously have a major role in this as we have become fat, lazy, greedy, and seemingly "ignorant" to the reality of the rest of the world...not to say this is who we are...but how we have been acting...

I don't know guys... this all looks like a very convenient "last ditch" effort to get the U.S. Dollar to collapse and get U.S. Citizens "out in the streets"...

All it would take, at that point, is to have a few incidents in 2011 where the "younger troops" do something "stupid" (i.e. shoot someone, kill someone, etc), and due to the new wars (NK vs SK and Israel vs Iran) as well as the existing war on Terror (Afghan and Iraq related) the U.S. would claim "we must keep our troops in that region of the world, however we will need to bring in additional help to maintain the integrity and order within the U.S. Territory."
This would translate to: "The U.N. will send troops to help Americans maintain law and within the U.S. Territory".

This translates to: China and Russia sending troops to U.S. Soil under the "U.N." flag.

I dunno...maybe this is far fetched...however I am thinking that the best way to defeat "America" would be to "divide and conquer"... get the people fighting...remove the older (i.e. more wise/patriotic) soldiers from American soil...create a new world "crisis" (i.e. NK vs SK and Israel vs Iran) that forces existing U.S. troops and naval fleets to stay in that region of the world...and then all you need is some major issue within the U.S. soil... perhaps a combination of economic collapse and terrorist related activities would send the average "American" over the edge...the economic collapse I don't think I need to prove...we all see it coming... the terrorist act...well we have already had all sorts of issues with that...and then you just need one more region of the U.S. to become "busy" with their own problems...Texas and California... which combined accounts for almost 400k of our military soldiers...
http://usmilitary.about.com/od/theorder ... efacts.htm

That would be some form of "issue" in those regions...which I think there has been some news on this issue:

http://article.wn.com/view/2010/11/25/M ... er_zone_z/

I don't know guys/gals...while I would love to be wrong about this...we might be looking at the beginning of a very...very...long an painful next few decades...economical and militarily speaking.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 10:32 pm » by Allreadydead

Upload to Disclose.tv

When I think about NK and the USA, this old film comes to mind................... :mrgreen:

:cheers:

Initiate

PostSat Nov 27, 2010 8:19 am » by Charashc

rockapocalypse wrote: Figuratively speaking.. Isn't there some kind of international law that forbids crazy motherfuckers and unstable countries to have nukes?

I ask myself that few times a day. And I think about USA and Israeli nukes...

Next