Supriem Rockefeller – The Life of a True Con -part 1

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 5:39 pm » by Edgarrothstein

rose80, what else could Wes do in this case?

Keep his own Monster well fed, even he (The Monster) might end up in the fucking penitentiary?

Risk his reputation as a truth-seeker (well...) by not admitting that Raynes is a con-artist?

But, the bottom line is that Wes got conned (i'm trying to believe that was the case) in such a pathetic way. Amateurish way is perhaps the better expression:

Public (and free) press-release services; fake iPhone photos; companies with alleged trilion bucks assets, but somehow with web-sites on a free server... :roll:

If you have a 100.000 site views because of something, you have to have some responsibilities towards the readers and investigate the matter, not just blindly publish Raynes' and the rest of the crew's gibberish.

That's Wes Penre's big mistake.

But the biggest mistake is that Wes still believes in fake modern Thule-gesellschaft, and its connection with some pseudo-mason named Michael Prescott:

This is Prescott with the Lamb Horns (say what?!...)

And here's Prescott's "Egyptian artifact statue of Osiris which i did have verified at a University to be real and authentic" :

Samsung SPH-M310, I mean, what the **** ?!

And this is the Thule website :

http://www.thule-society.com/

Don't you think that any filthy rich secret society which "activates" the Triple Helix in your blood (via the mail delivery, by the way :D ) could afford a better looking website?

Code: Select all
DOMAIN: THULE-SOCIETY.COM[Who Is Domain]

RSP: n/a
URL: n/a

created-date: 2010-02-05 19:30:07
updated-date: 2010-07-29 16:51:58
registration-expiration-date: 2011-02-05 19:30:08

owner-organization:
owner-name: Herr Hagen Becker
owner-street: Rodbraken 19
owner-city: Hannover
owner-state:
owner-zip: 30459
owner-country: DE
owner-phone: +49.511422679
owner-fax:
owner-email: [Who Is Domain]

Yeah, and only Becker that can be found on the above address in Hannover (a beatiful city...) is Stefanie Becker :

http://www.hannover-adressbuch.de/print.php?eid=202072

The lady that deals with dietary nutrients.
I wonder how do they activate the triple helix with that. I guess that's why the Thule is so secretive...

Anyways, i used to trust Wes, hell - i even sent him an private email regarding the Vril society (Maria Orsic, precisely) and told him that me and my colleagues - as a part of an informal and large archive of docs and artifacts - have a couple of (original) documents that may help him in his research about Vril.
But then i saw that bullshit about Raynes and all and said to myself : well, Edgar, you are a real moron - and i never sent him anything.

Ah well, I guess you'll never know the truth about Maria Orsic and Vril, Wes.

It's a tought life... :mrgreen:

You can't do the proper research by sitting in front of your monitor, gathering the knowledge from Google and WikiPedia. Sometimes you must inhale the dust from the bookshelves.

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 5:48 pm » by Newearthman

naught wrote:
newearthman wrote:
naught wrote:Yeah from the fucking gm foods we grow HAHAHAHA

??? Are you on the sauce tonight too...I think that meteor shower had some sort of effect!

Naw just had some corn gm food and I never ate it. I never believed the supreme being theory. I don't drink. I am a sober cat other then my weed which I am barely smoking. I feel great :sunny:

Good to hear friend...don't eat the fake food :mrgreen:

PostTue Aug 17, 2010 12:03 am » by Tom2012

I hope everyone gets good laughs out of the new e-book myself and Wes Penre worked hard to bring you, perhaps everyone has always known Kris Raynes was a Rockefeller impostor just like I did, but hey, you got to admit documented verified proof is so much sweeter to relish in.

I'm sure the mighty Supriem Cockefeller will become the laugh of the town where he now lives in soon enough, poor fella.

You just have to read about all the verified confirmed lies he was caught in, there are many to read about in the new e-book.

Hey Kris Raynes!! :hiho: to the real world, have a drink on me :cheers: :banana: you fake, phony, underachiever, convicted criminal, low life, scum bag, loser it's been my pleasure to help expose you for the lying UGLY crook bastard you are, you are a confirmed liar for all the facts that were dug up on you and nobody is going to forget it. KRIS!

Oh yeah Kris, you are not a Rockefeller no matter how much you want to be one :bullshit: you're just a plain, average, regular, common, everyday con artist, that's all. :banana: hope you like all the ridicule and heckling your going to be hearing where you live.

One last thing Kris go to the nearest A.A. meeting you can find.

If the man named Art who got ripped off by Kris in 2001 in a ebay art scam gets a chance to read this blog please send me a line, I'd like to talk to you if I may.

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 1:12 am » by Iamlonefrog

Well, I guess it's time to sink our teeth into this one even though I haven't even finished the book yet (Sprm pt II). I am noticing things that unfortunately point in a direction other than the one the first three chapters are implying. That Supriem is a mid to low level con-man. With stories of people at shops and a beat up ole car. Call me crazy, but when the illigetimate excuse of a Congress and Barry Sotero get involved you pretty much figure that you have arrived at the gates of the NWO playing field.

Check this out......

I got the book and I plowed though the first three chapters with studious intent. I discovered within myself a disturbing reacurring phenomenon. The possibility of a hidden truth. Games within games remember? I know I haven't been over the following chapters and I shouldn't form an opinion yet but lo and behold I have.

"What all these companies have in common is that their stock worth is nothing but penny shares".

This is a quote from the book that wouldn't stop nagging at me. So with this in mind it wasn't hard for me to see the irony in the name penny stocks.

During the period of June 1, 2004 through October 28, 2005 a total of 2.25 Trillion “phantom” shares of CMKM Diamonds Inc, was sold into the public market through legitimate brokers, illegitimate brokers and dealers, market makers, hedge funds, ex-clearing transactions and private transactions". "The sales of the majority of such shares were at all times known to the Securities and Exchange Commission".

So let's see... 2.25T x .0001 is a paltry 22.5B dollars. Keeping in mind that the SEC knew all along. On further investigation, I also found out that there are two USAF pilots (Lt. Colonels) that are plaintiffs in the case against the "SEC individuals" for allowing the sales of these non existent (CMKX) shares. Weird how that dot is connected, Supey Dupe and the USAF or is that classified as a synch(ronicity) moment?

Here is what someone else thinks thinks....

I know one thing for sure this Globalization is bull Sht!!!

The large organizations are who is running the world and no wonder the stock market is in such trouble!!! in a few more years the USA is screwedin dept!!!

They are the ones who decide who gets elected...
If you throw enough money at "Ed the Sock" and advertise this crazy sock on every channel. Tell everyone he is the man that we need to elect because and throw tons of money to make him a celebrity on every channel, radio station, newspaper and local church group... do you think Ed would not win!!!

Now we pick someone who is worthy of the position but this individual is locked in a room and told to yell out the window to make himeself known...
Who do you think is elected?????????? This is how politics works in every country across the world.

My point is the world is corrupted but soon you can only go so far when it comes to putting dept on a country and spread bull because in the real world people do notice !!!

So the debt the USA has is only going to get worse and CMKX is going to be a prime example of how the public have been screwed and how the governing bodies did nothing because they were told to look the other way.

The numbers will speak for themselves and they will be sufficient to provide doubt in the courts!!!

It is clear that something is very wrong and we demand to know why!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why??? The ACE is coming!

CMKX to DA Moon!!!!!!!!!!!

It is clear that government agencies are being manipulated and now the president of the U.S. and congress are involved and the first three chapters are dedicated towards downplaying all of this by focusing on penny stocks. They may be penny stocks, but only in name

So far the purpose is to convey that ole Supey Dupe is a con artist from early on in his adult life up to now (linked to CMKM/X), and for me that triggered an enlightening moment into perspective...

"Teach all of their children about their family history while doing their best to mind-control them into accepting it as good and real, then encourage competition and promise support for whoever finds the best scheme". I know I'm digging here but this ******* shovel was put in my hands for some reason right. Supriem is one of twelve who supposedly has to fight for this right to be "chosen" if I remember correctly, and Wes and "Tom" have pretty much made it clear that ole Supe is connected to this CMKM/X incident.

As do others who have a personal interest in the recovery of there monies...

"WHAT? There're actually people who think Derfie is Fat Frank?!? Now that's just hilarious! Frankie seems too busy with his Kimchee Mining project to post anywhere. Sadly, he and his partner seem to have fired the Antichrist". - janice shell

These people are so hardened and calloused in there pursuit of $$$ that they obviously don't even mind that there is an AntiChrist in the bunch. (humor)

Oh, by the way, the book has been taken down. Nice research "Tom", for the most part.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 10:19 pm » by Edgarrothstein

tom2012 wrote:I hope everyone gets good laughs out of the new e-book myself and Wes Penre worked hard to bring you, perhaps everyone has always known Kris Raynes was a Rockefeller impostor just like I did, but hey, you got to admit documented verified proof is so much sweeter to relish in.

I'm sure the mighty Supriem Cockefeller will become the laugh of the town where he now lives in soon enough, poor fella.

You just have to read about all the verified confirmed lies he was caught in, there are many to read about in the new e-book.

Hey Kris Raynes!! :hiho: to the real world, have a drink on me :cheers: :banana: you fake, phony, underachiever, convicted criminal, low life, scum bag, loser it's been my pleasure to help expose you for the lying UGLY crook bastard you are, you are a confirmed liar for all the facts that were dug up on you and nobody is going to forget it. KRIS!

Oh yeah Kris, you are not a Rockefeller no matter how much you want to be one :bullshit: you're just a plain, average, regular, common, everyday con artist, that's all. :banana: hope you like all the ridicule and heckling your going to be hearing where you live.

One last thing Kris go to the nearest A.A. meeting you can find.

If the man named Art who got ripped off by Kris in 2001 in a ebay art scam gets a chance to read this blog please send me a line, I'd like to talk to you if I may.

Good job, Tom!
:flop:

Master Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 10:22 pm » by Lowsix

what the shit?

Why was my name even mentioned..
like i'd freak out..

wtf?
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 10:25 pm » by Edgarrothstein

lowsix wrote:what the shit?

Why was my name even mentioned..
like i'd freak out..

wtf?

Where was that? In the book, or ...?

Master Conspirator

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 10:31 pm » by Lowsix

Oh i see..was in the other post...
same exact name..

becks wrote:[b]Before the likes of Lowsix has a seizure..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PostThu Dec 09, 2010 8:56 pm » by Tom2012

A new detailed web report about Supriem Rockefeller: http://supriemrockefeller.yolasite.com/

Previous