Supriem Rockefeller – The Life of a True Con -part 1

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 3:15 am » by Becks

You will love this.....

http://supriemrockefellerexposed.wordpress.com/

This e-book is the second in a series of two about Supriem David Rockefeller, the man who changed his name from Kristopher Raynes and created an extensive myth around himself, based on occult ideologies, ancient deity belief systems, and lies to achieve fame, fortune and to attract women. He claimed to be Lucifer, Marduk and more, which is all told in part one, “The Myth Around Supriem David Rockefeller“.

The first book is telling the myth and the esoteric story around this man, and should be read before this one, or the reader will not grasp the context of number two in this series.

This second book is going into details in exposing the man behind the myth. Who is he? What are his motives? Why did he create this big lie about himself?

Both volumes, free online, are important reading to understand how certain people mix truth with lies and infiltrate the spiritual truth movement for their own profit and benefits. They are our catalysts, who help the rest of us expanding our consciousness by showing us what we are not. In this author’s opinion, he is the direct opposite to those of us who are waking up spiritually and practice spiritual work on a daily basis.

We are living in a strange time, indeed, and a very important one, too. Humanity is waking up to whom they really are and start to break the chains they’ve been stuck in for a very long time. This is happening on a multi-dimensional level and our awakening is known throughout the Universes. Therefore, an abundance of beings and entities, incarnated and discarnated, 3rd dimensional and inter-dimensional, are here to either help us or take advantage of the positive energies that are getting stronger and stronger, to eventually climax on this planet.

We can already see this happening to a great extent, but it will be even more obvious in the near future…

Wes Penre, August 14, 2010

Master Conspirator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 3:21 am » by Cornbread714

Well, it's cool that Wes is finally calling a spade a spade, though he destroyed his own credibility in the way he has handled this story from the start.
If I find some time, I might read this, though, it's a pretty compelling saga, even from Wes's somewhat tainted viewpoint, I'm sure it's worth reading.

Good post, Becks, thanks and it's nice to see you around. :cheers:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 3:25 am » by Cornbread714

What happened to your friend who told everyone to leave the US a few months ago in advance of impending doom?

Just curious if you had heard from him recently.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 3:34 am » by Newearthman

Funny how you post this thread at the same time I am doing battle with the dark side... :flop:
There is deception at every intersection these days...

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 3:42 am » by Newearthman

naught wrote:Yeah from the fucking gm foods we grow HAHAHAHA

??? Are you on the sauce tonight too...I think that meteor shower had some sort of effect!

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 4:03 am » by Edgarrothstein

Way to go, Wes :top:

Looking forward for more.

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 8:00 am » by Rose80

cornbread714 wrote:Well, it's cool that Wes is finally calling a spade a spade, though he destroyed his own credibility in the way he has handled this story from the start.
If I find some time, I might read this, though, it's a pretty compelling saga, even from Wes's somewhat tainted viewpoint, I'm sure it's worth reading.

I think it is normal for people to Criticize Wes Penre, perhaps he needs it a little, but only when the person who does it is so is also free and clear of making the mistake in their life of following a lie, while even being warned about it, but then owning it, has any real room to talk, all those who have once before in their own lives that are now them who accurately called it by their own self adsorbed righteousness- and them who accuse someone according to their own prior self gut feeling which they warned him from, that Wes was wrong and so now; they who criticize him are really just hypocrites- because they themselves have been dead wrong before in their own lives and did not listen to those who warned them of things before, so really nobody has any room to talk when it comes to Wes Penre, he owned his wrong and apologized sincerely, don't hold it against him, he has proved that he is dedicated to the truth by his release of these facts which nobody else who has cast the first stones was themselves willing to prove by spending their own money to find out by way of documented proof, and it don't matter if they felt so right that they did not see the need to do so, documented facts are stronger than feelings, so all stories start out as stories that have reasonable factors of support despite the fact it may be lies speculation always starts a story whether it is good or bad; where the process of elimination always is due is in the process in which it is eliminated as truth and sometimes it is a little late but the fact remains it came nonetheless, we are all taken in by lies sometimes, all of us are, that's just a fact, nobody can ever say they weren't taken in by lies before in their own personal lives and didn't fall for it completely like a fool, so give ear and take kindness on a man who has worked hard to make it all right and don't give him to much shit about it, he is sorry and he has apologized. spare him vengeance of harsh words once he has already apologized and made it right the best he possibly can, his reputation is now upheld and shown to be in remorse and correction to the wrong it once was, we're all human.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 9:07 am » by Mediasorcerer

i must say this,it was bleeding obvious right from the start that this super sperm crocka shit was a joke,
but yeh,we have all been duped before,obama got me a few years ago,anyhow it was fun to read about it,
im glad hes formally exposed now,cos folks who seek to decieve like that are a piece of shit lowlife,and the world dont need them now,more than ever.good one becks.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Master Conspirator

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 3:10 pm » by Cornbread714

rose80 wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:Well, it's cool that Wes is finally calling a spade a spade, though he destroyed his own credibility in the way he has handled this story from the start.

I think it is normal for people to Criticize Wes Penre, perhaps he needs it a little, but only when the person who does it is so is also free and clear of making the mistake in their life of following a lie, while even being warned about it, but then owning it, has any real room to talk, all those who have once before in their own lives that are now them who accurately called it by their own self adsorbed righteousness- and them who accuse someone according to their own prior self gut feeling which they warned him from, that Wes was wrong and so now; they who criticize him are really just hypocrites- because they themselves have been dead wrong before in their own lives and did not listen to those who warned them of things before, so really nobody has any room to talk when it comes to Wes Penre, he owned his wrong and apologized sincerely, don't hold it against him, he has proved that he is dedicated to the truth by his release of these facts which nobody else who has cast the first stones was themselves willing to prove by spending their own money to find out by way of documented proof, and it don't matter if they felt so right that they did not see the need to do so, documented facts are stronger than feelings, so all stories start out as stories that have reasonable factors of support despite the fact it may be lies speculation always starts a story whether it is good or bad; where the process of elimination always is due is in the process in which it is eliminated as truth and sometimes it is a little late but the fact remains it came nonetheless, we are all taken in by lies sometimes, all of us are, that's just a fact, nobody can ever say they weren't taken in by lies before in their own personal lives and didn't fall for it completely like a fool, so give ear and take kindness on a man who has worked hard to make it all right and don't give him to much shit about it, he is sorry and he has apologized. spare him vengeance of harsh words once he has already apologized and made it right the best he possibly can, his reputation is now upheld and shown to be in remorse and correction to the wrong it once was, we're all human.

That's one helluva long sentence to read, but point taken - actually I didn't think I was being all that harsh - and I think that there was more going on there than just an honest person being duped, I got the feeling that Wes became complicit in the lie at some point.

Next