KTLA UFO Cover Up Live Oct15 1988. (Uncut Transmission)

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 9:05 pm » by Troll2rocks

How many of you remember the TV UFO special of 1988 called UFO COVERUP LIVE, sponsored by a collection of huge corporations, a sort of "who's who" of the Establishment, including AT&T? AlienZoo fans in their early twenties were barely into their teens when the special ran nationwide. The pre-show hype had us expect that it might just convince the disbelievers at long last.

Upload to Disclose.tv

This show is noteworthy because it features many key figures in some of Ufologys biggest events.

It features Robert Emenegger, who in turn brought onto the show, Col Coleman, a key figure in the Holloman AFB case.

It covers many topics, and even has interviews with Condor and Falcon, of the Aviary think tank. Which is kind of a big deal. :wink:

The show was nothing more than a money making scam, it turned out.

I know Robert Emenegger was very disappointed in the shows methods. And was equally disappointed that he was forced to read from auto cue.

However this show, does contain some very rare (ahem) "testimony" from both Condor and Falcon, and is the only place you will find Col Coleman talk about Holloman AFB and what happened that one early morning.

Condor and Falcon, google them, this is the only time they have been on camera "I believe"

I would also google The Aviary.

For those who cant be bothered to watch the whole thing "which I recommend highly"

Falcon and Condor

Upload to Disclose.tv

PS there are some awesome retro ads on there. uuurrrgggghhhh :vomit:

For more info on why this one off show is important go here...
http://archive.alienzoo.com/filmandtv/m ... verup.html

:cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 9:16 pm » by The57ironman

......what's a "bald shaped" head ? :headscratch:

going to youtube to check out more... :rtft:

nice commercials......(choosy mothers ...pick ? .. JIF..........?) :alien51:

:cheers:
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 10:05 pm » by E6722maj

'what's a "bald shaped" head ? '

:alien51:

whatever

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 10:23 pm » by Grappa19

Falcon and Condor are Robert Collins and Richard Doty. They wrote the book: "The Black World of UFOs- Exempt from Disclosure."