Kurt Cobain Had A Handwritten Note On Him When He Died

Master Conspirator

PostThu May 01, 2014 4:05 am » by *WillEase*

It's been twenty years since Kurt Cobain's death, and people are still looking for answers.

Seattle police have recently revealed some never-before-seen evidence, and though they aren't re-opening the investigation, the information has been enough to give fans new insight into the Nirvana singer's suicide.

Now the most interesting piece of evidence so far has been released to the public- a handwritten note found in the wallet Kurt had on him when he died.

The note, which appears to have been written on a napkin, is NOT kind to Courtney Love in the slightest! In fact, it not only curses her out, it mocks their sacred wedding vows!

The note reads:

"Do you Kurt Cobain take Courtney Michelle Love to be your lawful shredded wife even when she's a b**ch with zits and siphoning all yr money for doping and whoring…"

Eesh! Those are some harsh final words for the widow.

Was Kurt just joking? Normal married guy complaints? Or was this a sign of an even darker aspect of their relationship than we'd seen before?

Ch-ch-check out the pic (below) to see the handwritten missive for yourself.

I cant believe this note has been sitting in an evidence locker for two decades! Maybe it was never revealed before because of the emotional harm it would cause?

We know it would destroy us.

Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/kurt-cobain ... tney-love/
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Initiate

PostThu May 01, 2014 6:20 am » by Cthulhu

Upload to Disclose.tv

^^
:vomit: all these people she mentions homeless,black mold,and hungry and she makes tons of money but yet it's Dave Grohl's place to fork out his $$$ Get f'n real.

Upload to Disclose.tv

^^
El Duce was found dead 2 weeks after this interview.

Upload to Disclose.tv

^^Private investigator Courtney hired.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu May 01, 2014 8:47 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Interesting post About a woman whose own daughter calls ''An Epic Slut''..
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostThu May 01, 2014 11:36 am » by Malogg

Courtney wrote it

was her marriage proposal to Cobain

Courtney has several hand writing styles that was written when she was obviously out of it

Kurt held the letter close to him obviously

Oh Kingdom of Scotland - To be FREE again - Beastminsters smarmy and stinks of SH1TE HAFKNHAHA HA FKN HA...Salmonds a bawbag and Darlings a fkn sissy...Oh to be FREE again...

Conspirator

PostThu May 01, 2014 11:55 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Well!

Seems like somebody’s not too fond of Courtney Love!!

After Love accused The Muppets movie of raping violating her late husband, Kurt Cobain’s memory, actor/comedian Jack Black just couldn’t keep quiet.

Black, who appears in the scene where Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit is used, called Love’s claims "absurd."

The School of Rock star said in defense:

"Kurt Cobain for me is at the top of the pyramid. He's the king … When he died it was sort of the end of rock."

After Cobain's death, Love supposedly sold half of her remaining rights to the music to company Primary Wave Music, who then got the rights to distribute the band's ENTIRE catalog.

The decision to ultimately use the 90s grunge hit in the movie was up to the company, who even reached out to Cobain's surviving bandmates, Dave Grohl (who is also in the film) and Krist Novoselic for permission.

We'd like to think Kurt and Kermit would've gotten along just fine!!

Read more: http://perezhilton.com/2012-03-16-jack- ... z30SLnuqEU

Conspirator

PostThu May 01, 2014 12:22 pm » by Malogg

Yeah Beany is an Oasis fan that is for sure

Upload to Disclose.tv

Courtney and Liam are no strangers

PMSL says it all
Oh Kingdom of Scotland - To be FREE again - Beastminsters smarmy and stinks of SH1TE HAFKNHAHA HA FKN HA...Salmonds a bawbag and Darlings a fkn sissy...Oh to be FREE again...

Conspirator

PostThu May 01, 2014 3:04 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Malogg wrote:Courtney wrote it

Courtney has several hand writing styles that was written when she was obviously out of it

I cant stand the leech of a bitch, but I would agree that there is a strong possibility that that headline could be more than a little misleading.. :think:

Initiate

PostThu May 01, 2014 4:00 pm » by Innosent

Fatdogmendoza wrote:

I cant stand the leech of a bitch, but I would agree that there is a strong possibility that that headline could be more than a little misleading.. :think:

No Maloggy, that is definitely Kurts writing. Women are terrible at mimicry. I was a strapping young lad when Nirvana was at the peak of their fame and I also learned their entire catalog by ear as I also play the guitar.

Aside from stating that Courtney outright stole Kurt's material for her Hole debut album, I too also believe Kurt was murdered, and that Courtney is responsible.

Kurt would like to dedicate the following song to Courtney:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu May 01, 2014 4:07 pm » by Malogg

Conspirator

PostThu May 01, 2014 4:31 pm » by Malogg

Fatdogmendoza wrote:

Ima sure Courtney doesnae give a fuck what folks think but will slate this ein prolly eh

:cheers:

Next