La Toya Jackson Claims She's Seen Michael's Ghost

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 25, 2009 9:21 pm » by bugmenot

La Toya Jackson Claims She's Seen Michael's Ghost :ghost: http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/stor ... 80,00.html

Image :ghost:

The undisputed random of the Jackson clan (and that's saying something), La Toya, says the ghost of her late brother Michael has been visiting the family dressed in the white pearl beads he wore in the coffin.

The 53-year-old onetime Playboy cover girl tells Woman's Day, Michael has appeared "in the curtains" while the lights were out.

"His eyes were open and he appeared peaceful. I turned the lights on and asked, 'Michael, do you wish to go to the other side?'," she says.

La Toya, who once called a midnight press conference in Tel Aviv to declare she'd harboured for years the secret that Michael was a child molester, also claims her brother's ghost has flicked the lights on in his house to let her know he's there.

La Toya says her manager Jeffre Phillips and sister Janet have also seen the star's spirit but mother Katherine, a strict Jehovah's Witness, won't accept that her son's ghost walks the earth.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/stor ... 80,00.html

Initiate

PostSun Oct 25, 2009 9:55 pm » by Thewindycity

She probably just looked in the mirror and forgot where she was for a moment.
:roll:

or should I say, WHO she was for a moment.
By and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth. George Carlin
"Dont ever lose your sense of humor". John Belushi

jetxvii

PostMon Oct 26, 2009 12:34 am » by jetxvii

Agreed... in fact keep a look out for my new avatar I turned into Michael Jackson also...

I'd still fuck her, with a paper bag...

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 26, 2009 1:39 am » by Slith

Jesus, can the family get any freakier? stay tuned I guess

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 26, 2009 2:40 am » by Slith

jetxvii wrote:Agreed... in fact keep a look out for my new avatar I turned into Michael Jackson also...

Spitting image! And I may just spit at that image

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 26, 2009 2:51 am » by Lucidlemondrop

jetxvii wrote:Agreed... in fact keep a look out for my new avatar I turned into Michael Jackson also...

Freaky new avatar..........Jet..........

By the way........just wanted to mention.........your contributions of late are appreciated....at least by me...........
What a long strange trip it's been..............

jetxvii

PostMon Oct 26, 2009 3:20 am » by jetxvii

lucidlemondrop wrote:

Freaky new avatar..........Jet..........

By the way........just wanted to mention.........your contributions of late are appreciated....at least by me...........

well I am just trying to keep things sane around here. then someone pissed me off. and now things seem to be OK. so that is all I could hope for.

and thanks. just trying to do what I can.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 26, 2009 4:16 am » by Lucidlemondrop

dlslith wrote:

Spitting image! And I may just spit at that image

Hahaha! Good one Slith...........

It is amazing how many in the Jackson family are trying to capitalize on his death.......but enough is enough.......they are like vultures...........

@ Jet..........

Upload to Disclose.tv

What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostMon Oct 26, 2009 4:59 am » by Strider2

Funny thing is, when you get sucked into this kind of discussion, you are actually helping those that profit from death (with bonus celebrity aura). You are giving them your attention. They don't deserve it.

The 6 PM news just visited the show again here people... In case you failed to notice, it's just a lullaby to help keep you asleep, distracted, and a sheep.

jetxvii

PostMon Oct 26, 2009 5:19 am » by jetxvii

strider2 wrote:Funny thing is, when you get sucked into this kind of discussion, you are actually helping those that profit from death (with bonus celebrity aura). You are giving them your attention. They don't deserve it.

The 6 PM news just visited the show again here people... In case you failed to notice, it's just a lullaby to help keep you asleep, distracted, and a sheep.

Dude F that.... I don't care what anyone thinks really, I grew up listening to Michael Jackson, along with various other types of music....

music for the most part especially with talent like that should be exposed. as with tthe artist like Lady Gaga ( a nice post about her ) and stupid mindless dribble that they fill peoples heads with, like a lot of rap now a days. that is the stuff that turns people into sheep.

but for the most part I see what Michael Jackson did as a career artist was absolutely Phenomenal,,

as for his personal life and whatever people think happened, the only thing I do when that happens is say "hey you know what no one will ever know the truth, he could of he couldn't of." and I just separate that part of his life out and focus on his career... as eerie as the man may have been , he was a phenomenal dancer, and his vocals while may have been different to some was spot on all the time and always sounding golden.

it's people that really did have talent like Michael, and I would like to say Elvis but he stole a lot of what he learned from the black artist that came before him like Chuck Barry and alot of Projects like Pink Floyd. true Artist of there time and they defined the line between them and all the rest...... like Britney spears....

THRILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Early Halloween to you.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next