LACE VISIONS

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 09, 2011 1:36 am » by Slith

flecktarn wrote:While bathing I was shown some visions
holy soap,,
it was hard and vertical It looked like some kind of measure,After that a man
He looked just like Orlando Bloom He had a strange pole in his hand, the pole was vertical he had the horn,,,I came

all words taken from eliakims text ,and mixed up to represent the true meaning of the vision ,,,,,dandylion stinger nettle dirty feet ,,,,,,,,,,,,if corn can have a eli name so can i :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You need new soap :o hehe

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jun 09, 2011 1:36 am » by Cornbread714

holy soap,,
He looked just like Orlando Bloom He had a strange pole in his hand, the pole was vertical he had the horn,,,I came

all words taken from eliakims text ,and mixed up to represent the true meaning of the vision ,,,,,dandylion stinger nettle dirty feet ,,,,,,,,,,,,if corn can have a eli name so can i :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Careful, man...

BK has spoken (not to be confused with Burger King, Inc. ®, nor any of its products).
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 09, 2011 2:40 am » by Eliakim

OHIO = CUSTER oh dear detty, those that perceived the true peoples as gremlins. Just like the christian orthodox viewed the indigenous peoples. Seek within dear one for your 'detty' heritage for much will be revealed to you. Then you will hold your head in shame before God, the LORD God Almighty.

Custer is nothing to be proud of. Your people invaded the lands of others because the land of JOSEPH was not up for the transgressions of the spiritual law.

So you had to run elsewhere instead of heal yourselves.

In the end, the land of Joseph had to put pressure on your ancestors. Instead of them seeking within to resolve it, they ran away and invaded the land of the Indians.

How weak they were to think that they could run away from their transgressions. Eventually, karma catches up with them. It is the law of cause and effect.

Welcome to America.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 09, 2011 9:49 am » by Mediasorcerer

do you ever get tired of chastising the world?eliarkin.
so pre occupied with everything external,is your own house in order?
hmm,i know he answer already,your sure it is,thats why you have the gumption to come on here predicting everyones future for them,as if you have some special thing all the phillistines dont,

when are you going to understand,the only thing that makes a person really special,is when they have the realisation that they are not,
has god explained to you what a paradox is yet?
your living in one,in case youve been so busy trying to be something,youve forgotten to just "be".
your definition of the almighty has been handed to you on a platter,and you swallowed it without questioning,like a good little slave.shame on you.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jun 09, 2011 10:07 am » by Lowsix

eliakim wrote:OHIO = CUSTER oh dear detty, those that perceived the true peoples as gremlins.

Seek within dear one for your 'detty' heritage for much will be revealed to you. Then you will hold your head in shame before God, the LORD God Almighty.

um vat zee fook?

that was the only definition i could find.
please for the love of hamsters,
tell me thats not what you meant

ahava, dear fruitbat.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 09, 2011 11:48 am » by -Marduk-

lowsix wrote:
eliakim wrote:OHIO = CUSTER oh dear detty, those that perceived the true peoples as gremlins.

Seek within dear one for your 'detty' heritage for much will be revealed to you. Then you will hold your head in shame before God, the LORD God Almighty.

um vat zee fook?

that was the only definition i could find.
please for the love of hamsters,
tell me thats not what you meant

ahava, dear fruitbat.

Eliakim talking about 'detty' heritage, causes islamic theological debate!!!

By Muhammad`s beard! :shock: :vomit:

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 09, 2011 12:06 pm » by Nakchopoe

wheeeee i enjoy reading these threads!

Lotus Feet must have been sent down to cheer us up with a good laugh and ease up the ride! :D

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 09, 2011 12:46 pm » by Electrobadgr

holy soap,,

Glad someone picked up on the fallic nature of the OP :-) Was going to post something similar but you beat me to it, me think Eliakim needs to get laid. With the added bonus that she can't talk if her mouth is full :-)
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Previous