Lady Gaga Enlists Spiritualist Deepak Chopra to

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 20, 2012 10:27 pm » by Mozi!!a

Lady Gaga enlists spiritualist Deepak Chopra to rid her of demons

If you are really rich, and fame helps, you don't have to go to just any spiritualist when you've a need to realign your chakras. If you're a Lady Gaga, for example, you get to go to top of the spiritual heap and get some one on one.
And that is exactly what Lady Gaga had done, at least that's the word from MTV, the Times of India and other media. According to an interview that seems to have originated with the Daily Star, the Fame Monster believes the Devil is haunting her in her sleep and she turned to Deepak Chopra, the world's most renown spiritualist, to help her get rid of the horned one.
Lady Gaga and Deepak Chopra
Chopra is the guy who helped Michael Jackson cope with his fame and fame is something Lady Gaga obviously has in spades. The worldwide phenomena that is Lady Gaga is having nightmares and they are recurrently based around her being pulled in different directions, and in a rather violent way. Chopra's advice? He seems to have told her to just go with the flow.
"I have this recurring dream where there’s a phantom in my home and he takes me into a room where there’s a blonde girl with ropes tied to her limbs pulling her apart," Gaga said. "I told Deepak the dream was so terrifying I thought somehow that a devil force was trying to take hold of me. He laughed and told me that I should learn to embrace my own insanity."
Chopra: Don't Worry, Be Happy
In the interview she accented that the 65-year-old Chopra's advice wasn't about to change, no matter how grave Lady Gaga painted the situation as being. "I told him: ‘The Devil is trying to take me, Deepak. I’m a good girl!’" she said. "He said not to worry.” She did not say if she's been taking his advice.
Gaga is also working with Chopra, she said, on levitating. “I want to go into a coma and levitate. I am a very spiritual person (and) Deepak is the most influential person in my life. His message is a true inspiration. He helps me to reach inside my spirituality and we take it to the next level."
It helps to have money to get to that next level, no?

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/319936

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 20, 2012 10:37 pm » by Kinninigan

I don't know what satan has to do with her dressing like a retard all the time. All we can hope for is the Illuminati "27 Club" kills her off when she gets to be that age.

If they kill Hendrix, Jim Morrison, and Janis Joplin and let this skank walk I will be pissed..!
http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 20, 2012 10:40 pm » by Zer0

Poor blonde lady... Deepak Chopra IS the Devil ofcourse he is going to tell her to go with the flow.. infact there are many "false ones" like Chopra who mislead people....

Her soul is lost and she will pay the ultimate price for desecrating holy symbols in front of billions of people.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 20, 2012 11:02 pm » by Mydogma

otoel wrote:Poor blonde lady... Deepak Chopra IS the Devil ofcourse he is going to tell her to go with the flow.. infact there are many "false ones" like Chopra who mislead people....

Her soul is lost and she will pay the ultimate price for desecrating holy symbols in front of billions of people.

Who's being more judgemental you or deepak...I have never heard chopra ustter a fuld mean intentioned word about anyone...for chopra to say not to fear is correct in my opinion...and her soul may indeed been lost..doesn't mean it can't be found...at least she is questing spiritual enlightenment...maybe she will pay more heed to her actions in the future...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com